1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    26 Nov '10 22:59
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Heavenly aircraft can travel at half the speed of light almost, and where they come from is the upper planetary system, where the heavenly planets are. (very advanced)
    I wonder...what do the vedas say about the speed of light? :]
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 01:441 edit
    Originally posted by buckky
    What does everyone think the so called UFO's are all about. We now have tons of film footage showing something in the sky that cannot be explained. I doubt they are ships from another planet, but could they be something of a spiritual nature ? I have no idea what they are, but the extreme and very odd movements of the objects makes me think they are not phys ...[text shortened]... don't appear to be physical objects I know anything about. What are these things in the sky ?
    There are many different types of ufo's. There are 3-d ones and there are ones that operate on higher dimensions and can dissapear (cloaking device) and change their apearance.
    There is much inteterest from other citizens of the universe of our planet at this point in our evolution.
    While universal law says that more advanced sociteites are not to interfere with the (spiritual) evoltuion of our planet, certain dire circumstances have given the universal/interplanetary council reason to "bend" the normal laws and allow some of the E.T's that want to assist the permission to carry out their experiments to "save" more souls than would have been saved otherwise .(please note: It was very clear that if even just one person " made it through" then they would not have been given permission. But apparently no one was going to make it, hence this radical intervention. )

This "experiment" was carried out in 94, I beleive and apparantly it is a wild success.
    I feel good about it, but we'll see.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 01:501 edit
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I have always believed that "genuine" UFO sightings are actually top secret military aircraft experiments. And that the military actually fosters the false idea of aliens from outer space through mis-formation and aledged cover ups to keep these things secret.
    Yes, many sightings are indeed military craft, however, there is enough evidence for me to suggest that some (upto 50% ) are pilotted by aliens.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 01:561 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    There are probably many explanations which fit different instances, ranging from deliberate forgery to genuine phenomena (with possible explanations).

[b]We now have tons of film footage showing something in the sky that cannot be explained.

Where is it? Is it any good or is it the age old blurry spot type footage?

I doubt they are ships fr atural, one would think that those should remain by far the most likely until proven otherwise.
    I could give you a link that is free and has many pictures of ufo sightings if your interested. There are at least 100 pics on there all taken by amateur photogrophers. Of sourse, with modern technology, you can doctor them, but I've read their blurbs. They seem genuine to me. I would love a skeptic such as yourself to point out to me the flaws in my viewing of these pices. (I'm sure I've got a few flaws)
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 02:081 edit
    There are trillions of planets, and there are advanced societies throughout the cosmos, and details of extraterrestrial flight can be found in the Vedas.

UFO,s are definitely advanced flying craft from other planets (of a spiritual nature)....because there is life everywhere.

By examining one of the most remarkable bodies of literature ever produc o many UFO witnesses have faced.

From the book Alien Identities by Richard L Thompson.
    Yes the ancient eastern mystics have a connection with our other otherwordly brothers.
    The inter dimensional ufos appear as a reflection of the world we are famaliar with.
    They could appear in any form but they they try to manifest a form that is recognizable ( a form that relates to a similar idea that the experiencer may have had).
    For example in the late 20th century "ufos" have appeared metallic as a reflection of the ideas of the people they are appearing to.
    In other times they have appeared differently. There appearence was a reflection of the sociteities ideas at the time..
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 06:21
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yes the ancient eastern mystics have a connection with our other otherwordly brothers.
    The inter dimensional ufos appear as a reflection of the world we are famaliar with.
    They could appear in any form but they they try to manifest a form that is recognizable ( a form that relates to a similar idea that the experiencer may have had).
    For example in t ...[text shortened]... appeared differently. There appearence was a reflection of the sociteities ideas at the time..
    Yes i would say you are correct!
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 06:26
    Originally posted by josephw
    We have all seen trees, and birds, and everything else, and we all know there are trees, and birds, and everything else.
    It is interesting though how many people are ignorant of a large proportion of what does exist and is known to exist.
    Last time Halleys commet came past (1986), most people heard about it and went out at night to look for it. I found it quite amazing how many people had not really looked at the sky before, and people gave reports of seen all sorts of amazing phenomena they had never noticed before.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 07:28
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I wonder...what do the vedas say about the speed of light? :]
    The Vedas had information on the speed of light before the West had calculated it

For the Indians to come up with their findings, they have re-searched the Vedas, which have been with mankind since the beginning of creation.

Our modern mathematics have their roots in the Vedic teachings.

Indian mathematician Bhaskaracharya, in his book Siddhanta Shriromani, defined laws of gravity in the 12th century, 500 years before Newton defined them for us. The speed of light has been known to Indians since the Vedic period, centuries before it was calculated by the Western world.

Maitree, a group of professionals from Tata Consultancy Services and Bengaluru-based NGO Samskrita Bharati, have come together with a unique exhibition, Pride of India, to spread awareness about India's rich scientific heritage.

The exhibition in Pune on Friday April 16th showcased 150 posters, each explaining one Sanskrit shloka from ancient Indian scientific literature.
    “The shlokas (verses) by ancient scientists and mathematicians like Bhaskaracharya, Baudhayana, Apastambha and Bhaskaracharya's daughter Leelavati have been showcased in the exhibition.” said Aashish Manjaramkar, exhibition coordinator. “Our aim is to tell that zero is not the only contribution that Indians have made to science and math.” he added.
    Manjramkar commented, “Very few of us know that the speed of light was known to Indians in the Vedic period.

A shloka says that the speed of light is 2202 yojana per half nimesha. A yojana is a unit of distance which is equal to 9.06 miles and half a nimesha is one tenth of a second. The figure ( 186.556 miles per second ).is very close to the modern measurement of speed of light.”

“One of the shlokas in the exhibition describes a conversation between Bhaskaracharya and his daughter Leelavati, who also was a mathematician. The conversation beautifully explains the spherical shape of the earth and the gravitational force that keeps planets revolving in space,” said Manjaramkar.

Samskrita Bharati, which works in all major cities of India and also in 16 US cities, was established in 1983 and works for the promotion of Sanskrit as a spoken language. The organization regularly stages such events across India.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 14:57
    Heavenly aircraft can travel at half the speed of light almost, and where they come from is the upper planetary system, where the heavenly planets are. (very advanced)
    Very advanced?

Have you ever thought about travel at the speed of thought?

Half the speed of light is slow.

I would have thought that you, oh one of such great mind capacity, would have realised this by now.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 15:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 15:07

12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 15:10

13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 15:364 edits
    The Vedas had information on the speed of light before the West had calculated it

For the Indians to come up with their findings, they have re-searched the Vedas, which have been with mankind since the beginning of creation.

Our modern mathematics have their roots in the Vedic teachings.

Indian mathematician Bhaskaracharya, in his book Siddhanta of Sanskrit as a spoken language. The organization regularly stages such events across India.
    I'm actually impressed at this (though possibly more accurate units of measurement than those you provide are given elsewhere); but then though this would show the speed of light had been calculated rather well by the writers of the Vedas it is a demonstatrion that they are not perfect since one could have said 2208 yojana per half nimesha and arrive at a much closer approximation to the speed of light as we understand it now (or provided their actual units of measurement in an appendix maybe), and it is also a demonstration it is a work of man (or otherwise an under acheiving god).
  14. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 17:45
    There are trillions of planets, and there are advanced societies throughout the cosmos, and details of extraterrestrial flight can be found in the Vedas.

UFO,s are definitely advanced flying craft from other planets (of a spiritual nature)....because there is life everywhere.

By examining one of the most remarkable bodies of literature ever produc ...[text shortened]... o many UFO witnesses have faced.

From the book Alien Identities by Richard L Thompson.
    “...There are trillions of planets, ...”

Correct; but we don't need Vedas to tell us this for science tells us this.

“...and there are advanced societies throughout the cosmos, and details of extraterrestrial flight can be found in the Vedas. ...”

LOL. I guess that destroys what little credibility Vedas has.
    Can you give us a specific example of another planet with its coordinates in the cosmos that, according to Vedas, has an advanced society? (and please don't say “look it up for yourself” because obviously we don't know where to look).
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '10 22:46
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    “...There are trillions of planets, ...”

Correct; but we don't need Vedas to tell us this for science tells us this.

“...and there are advanced societies throughout the cosmos, and details of extraterrestrial flight can be found in the Vedas. ...”

LOL. I guess that destroys what little credibility Vedas has.
    Can you give us a specific exam ...[text shortened]... nd please don't say “look it up for yourself” because obviously we don't know where to look).
    Because your questions are of the baiting nature.....you can look it up yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree