Lights in the sky

Lights in the sky

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JWB

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Why dont you educate yourself in the truth of the matter, instead of just blindly accepting false information about the origins of life, and allowing children to be mislead towards the dishonest madness disease of atheism.
You have made this point before. Many times. I think people get it (or perhaps karoly wants more of it, I can't speak for him). People understand your opinions. People also understand that you consider them to be "liars" for disagreeing with you. This is all crystal clear. You don't need to repeat it anymore. You have admitted that you have decided to stop posting. I think you should. Really.

F

Moves
12 Dec 10

You haver been informed of " Forbidden Archeology" so you can easily bring yourself up to speed with the truth.
Anyone arguing that there were humans walking on this earth billion of years a go is ignorant, or a liar. Which one are you?
The author of this controversioal book is not ignorant. Then what is he?

There is a real world out there. Live in it!

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
12 Dec 10

Says the person who accepts false theories of evolution.

Why dont you educate yourself in the truth of the matter, instead of just blindly accepting false information about the origins of life, and allowing children to be mislead towards the dishonest madness disease of atheism.

You haver been informed of " Forbidden Archeology" so you can easily bring yourself up to speed with the truth.
Says the person who blindly accepts the nonsense pedalled by the renowned con-artist Michael Cremo.

Why don't you educate yourself and actually read the vedas rather than blindly accepting the twisted and biased dogma espoused by a money-grubbing reject from the well-meaning if somewhat misinformed Hare Krishna movement? Then perhaps you could comport yourself in a manner that befits somebody on a spiritual path rather than as an ignorant, bullying beater of brows.

You wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the ass.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by John W Booth
He's promised to stop posting. Let him go.
Lol.

So, you seen any lights in the sky?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
12 Dec 10

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Says the person who blindly accepts the nonsense pedalled by the renowned con-artist Michael Cremo.

Why don't you educate yourself and actually read the vedas rather than blindly accepting the twisted and biased dogma espoused by a money-grubbing reject from the well-meaning if somewhat misinformed Hare Krishna movement? Then perhaps you could co ...[text shortened]... as an ignorant, bullying beater of brows.

You wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the ass.
When dishonest people are exposed, they have two ways of responding:

1. Accept their new found truth and move on....like a gentleman should.

or

2. Behave like a bully in the school yard, and invent insults to throw at the messenger to vent your spite and anger.

You have taken to the lower path.

F

Moves
13 Dec 10
2 edits

or

2. Behave like a bully in the school yard, and invent insults to throw at the messenger to vent your spite and anger.

How do you behave when your dishonesty is exposed?
Like (1) or (2)?

R

Moves
13 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
“...There are trillions of planets, ...”

Correct; but we don't need Vedas to tell us this for science tells us this.

“...and there are advanced societies throughout the cosmos, and details of extraterrestrial flight can be found in the Vedas. ...”

LOL. I guess that destroys what little credibility Vedas has.
Can you give us a specific exam ...[text shortened]... nd please don't say “look it up for yourself” because obviously we don't know where to look).
How can you place a number on infinity?

Unless you believe in a god the question should not be is ther other life, as the statstical chance of having other life within inifinity is certain... but if different life has an ability to travel and communicate with each other.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
13 Dec 10

or

I presume this is why you have chosen to heap insult after insult upon the many, many people who have attempted to point out the obvious weaknesses and downright lies you have attempted to propagate as spiritual truths?

I would challenge you to go through my entire posting history and count every insult you find therein, and then do the same with your own. If the count for mine exceeds yours, I will not only agree that everything you say is 100% true and become your first loyal follower on the spot, but, in the usual tradition of the Krishnas, I will also transfer to you ownership of all my worldly possessions.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
13 Dec 10

I presume this is why you have chosen to heap insult after insult upon the many, many people who have attempted to point out the obvious weaknesses and downright lies you have attempted to propagate as spiritual truths?

I would challenge you to go through my entire posting history and count every insult you find therein, and then do the same with ...[text shortened]... tradition of the Krishnas, I will also transfer to you ownership of all my worldly possessions.
That's quite some trust you place in Vishvahetu to accurately differentiate between insulting posts he's made those which aren't insulting, then differentiate between insulting posts you've made, and those which are not insulting, and THEN count their occurences!!! 😲

Are you sure he'll get the count right?...it's your worldly possessions at stake here! ;]

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
13 Dec 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Lol.

So, you seen any lights in the sky?
I did 😉 LOL

It could have been Ball lighting

Manny

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
13 Dec 10

Originally posted by Agerg
That's quite some trust you place in Vishvahetu to accurately differentiate between insulting posts he's made those which aren't insulting, then differentiate between insulting posts you've made, and those which are not insulting, and THEN count their occurences!!! 😲

Are you sure he'll get the count right?...it's your worldly possessions at stake here! ;]
Sure, but at least I'll get a trip to Oz out of it. Always wanted to go there, although it'll be hard not eating any kangaroos.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
13 Dec 10

Sure, but at least I'll get a trip to Oz out of it. Always wanted to go there, although it'll be hard not eating any kangaroos.
Assuming he can catch the right plane he might come and take your stuff without you ever having to leave your own country!

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
13 Dec 10

Originally posted by Agerg
Assuming he can catch the right plane he might come and take your stuff without you ever having to leave your own country!
That would also be acceptable. I relish the opportunity of meeting this erudite scholar.

AH

Moves
13 Dec 10

Originally posted by Ratburgers

Unless you believe in a god the question should not be is ther other life, as the statstical chance of having other life within inifinity is certain... but if different life has an ability to travel and communicate with each other.
“...as the statstical chance of having other life within infinity is certain ...”

Within what “infinity”? You do know that our universe is finite (i.e. not infinite in size) but unbounded; right?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
14 Dec 10

Originally posted by Ratburgers

You may be the first honest person I have encountered in this forum....keep it up.

And I must say your point is accurate and clear.

But get used to persons in this forum who will throw common sense out the window to create any absurd argument.

Everyone knows that from where ever they stand, if they point in any direction they will be pointing to infinity.