Marital Rape

Marital Rape

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
no more questions will be answered until you start answering some yourself.
I've answered your questions on what I think rape is, on what I think "consent" means in a marriage, on what I think "Christian principle" is in marriage when it comes to sex.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Oct 15
1 edit

why don't you simply answer my questions, i have answered lots of yours?
LOL. Ive only asked you one question and you keep avoiding it. Considering the subject of the question it is quite disturbing that you do so.

Do you find it acceptable that a man physically forces his wife to have sexy with him against her will? Yes or no?

By the way is your reticence indicative of your need to consult with your JW leaders?

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

I am uninterested in expressing my personal morality , i am interested in objectivity, surely you will know this by now, i have repeated it often enough.
You have some sort of a secret "personal morality" about rape, is that what you mean?

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
But it's you who is making the extraordinary claim that there is no such thing as marital rape.
No i have stated that i don't see how something can be termed rape if consent has been given, this is a purely intellectual stance, i have not stated that there is no such thing as marital rape, you simply made it up.

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
You have some sort of a secret "personal morality" about rape, is that what you mean?
no it means that i am self effacing humble person that prefers to keep his personal morality, personal, in contrast to windbags like you who have great store by their personal opinions and personal morality.

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

No i have stated that i don't see how something can be termed rape if consent has been given, this is a purely intellectual stance, i have not stated that there is no such thing as marital rape, you simply made it up.
What "consent" has been given by a woman who doesn't want to have sex at a moment when her husband is trying to force her against her will?

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

i have not stated that there is no such thing as marital rape, you simply made it up.
Well, can you now state whether there is or isn't such a thing as marital rape?

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
What "consent" has been given by a woman who doesn't want to have sex at a moment when her husband is trying to force her against her will?
ok i see you will not answer my question, goodbye my slobbery friend, happy jester hunting.😵

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

ok i see you will not answer my question, goodbye my slobbery friend, happy jester hunting.😵
Which question? I've covered "rape", "marital rape", "consent", "abstinence", "Christian principle". What else?

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

It'll be interesting to see if any other RHP Christians decide to endorse robbie's claims about rape and Christian principles relating to it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Oct 15

Umptheeth time of asking:

Do you find it acceptable that a man physically forces his wife to have sexy with him against her will?

Yes or no?

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
It'll be interesting to see if any other RHP Christians decide to endorse robbie's claims about rape and Christian principles relating to it.
They are all too wussy, their faith watered down with secular liberalism like suzzianne and zhalanzi, or simply cobbled together with super glue and elasto-plast like divesjeester, or some crazy southern snake dancing of Hinds or the win a play station 4 if you come to church on Sunday of KellyJay or the Jesus in me jive talk of Jaywill, not a spiritual back bone among them, weak and wimpy.

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Umptheeth time of asking:

[b]Do you find it acceptable that a man physically forces his wife to have sexy with him against her will?

Yes or no?[/b]
Sorry dude you know I don't do yes or no answers, I am interested in objective reasoning, not leading personal viewpoint questions.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Ha ha. Yep. Way to go, Suzianne. Take this opportunity to have a swing! Never mind robbie dragging the notion of "Christian principle" through the misogynistic mud.
Sorry? What are you going on about?

The day that what robbie says has ANY effect on my Christian belief is the day I sign up for a long stay in an asylum.

Frankly, I can't be bothered with whatever EITHER of you have to say on this, or any subject, because we all know you and he are so busy posturing, trying to look good, that your "arguments", as they could be called, I guess, get left behind.

This isn't a discussion. This is a personal forum for two huge egos that can't just simply shut up for five minutes about ANYthing.

I tell you what. What if we say "You win!"? Would THAT finally cease your blathering? Maybe we can avoid another 25 pages of this boring content.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Oct 15
1 edit

Sorry dude you know I don't do yes or no answers, I am interested in objective reasoning, not leading personal viewpoint questions.
Your cowardice is noted. Most people regard forcing someone to have sex against their will to be morally unacceptable on all levels and under all circumstances. It is interesting that you, a Jehovah's Witness and self-anointed "Minister of the Most High God" find yourself unable to subscribe to this obvious standard.