Marital Rape

Marital Rape

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I just like to think of you slobbering at the prospect of catching some jovial fellow.
Why do you want to be a "jovial fellow" when rape is being discussed?

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Would it be rape if a Christian man did force himself on his wife? You haven't been clear about this.
a Christian would not force himself on his wife, if he did he would not be a Christian for i hold that a Christian is someone who follows the teachings of Christ. clearly such a man has abandoned those teachings and is something other than a Christian.

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

I am claiming nothing.
Is "claiming nothing" about what is and isn't rape, a moral stance on your part?

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Why do you want to be a "jovial fellow" when rape is being discussed?
I am jovial because i am thinking of you slobbering away waiting for jovial fellows, not because rape is being discussed.

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Is "claiming nothing" about what is and isn't rape, a moral stance on your part?
I have taken no stance, not moral, not ethical, nothing simply an intellectual one which anyone is free to refute and which i will accept if the logic is sound.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Oct 15

I am jovial because i am thinking of you slobbering away waiting for jovial fellows, not because rape is being discussed.
Robbie, do you find it acceptable for a man to physically force his wife to have sex with him?

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
It's my question you you. It requires a yes or a no answer, and you refusing to answer is scarily fascinating.

Do you find it acceptable for a man to physically force his wife to have sex with him?
sorry no more questions today, enough, i will simply leave you with a question which i have asked three times and has been ignored three times,

I remember a rather interesting debate in the house of Lords or commons that i was following on radio 4, one of the MPs/Lords gave a speech in which he detailed a scenario whereby someones wife was initially unwilling but was persuaded with some kind words and eventually acquiesced to have sex with the words, 'i suppose so' were those words, does such an act in your opinion constitute a rape? the lady being unwilling?

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

a Christian would not force himself on his wife, if he did he would not be a Christian for i hold that a Christian is someone who follows the teachings of Christ. clearly such a man has abandoned those teachings and is something other than a Christian.
So, at last, you are now accepting that there is such a thing as marital rape and you are suggesting that if a Christian commits marital rape, he stops being a Christian at that moment, right?

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Robbie, do you find it acceptable for a man to physically force his wife to have sex with him?
I certainly don't know where you have got that idea from, i certainly haven't said it and i suspect that you simply like to make stuff up, one must applaud such creativity.

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

I have taken no stance, not moral, not ethical, nothing simply an intellectual one which anyone is free to refute and which i will accept if the logic is sound.
Most people find it pretty straight forward to take a moral stance on rape. Why can't you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Oct 15
1 edit

sorry no more questions today, enough, i will simply leave you with a question which i have asked three times and has been ignored three times,

I remember a rather interesting debate in the house of Lords or commons that i was following on radio 4, one of the MPs/Lords gave a speech in which he detailed a scenario whereby someones wife was initia ...[text shortened]... were those words, does such an act in your opinion constitute a rape? the lady being unwilling?
We can get onto your view of extenuating circumstances later...once you have stated your postion;

Do you personally find it acceptable for a man to physically force his wife to have sex against her will? Yes or no?

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
So, at last, you are now accepting that there is such a thing as marital rape and you are suggesting that if a Christian commits marital rape, he stops being a Christian at that moment, right?
I am sorry you people have asked me lots of questions and simply ignore the ones that i have asked of you, no more questions will be answered until you start answering some yourself.

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

We can get onto your view of extenuating circumstances later...once you have stated your postion;

Do you personally fine it acceptable for a man to physically force his wife to have sex against her will? Yes or no?
why don't you simply answer my questions, i have answered lots of yours?

F

Moves
04 Oct 15

I am sorry you people have asked me lots of questions and simply ignore the ones that i have asked of you, no more questions will be answered until you start answering some yourself.
But it's you who is making the extraordinary claim that there is no such thing as marital rape.

rc

Moves
04 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
Most people find it pretty straight forward to take a moral stance on rape. Why can't you?
I am uninterested in expressing my personal morality , i am interested in objectivity, surely you will know this by now, i have repeated it often enough.