Matthew 28:18

Matthew 28:18

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 Nov 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have just reproduced the claim that i made, it says nothing about limiting my replies to a single thread, you simply made it up, it also states nothing about thousands of anything, again you simply lyingly made it up, its what you do FMF because you are empty and devoid of anything of real substance. Its what we get when we engage with you, petty assertions of lying.
robbie: "I have read the book and quoted from it extensively in my discussions with R J Hinds, Jaywill and Suzzianne on doctrinal matters relating to translational bias. Is that truth an impediment to you answering the questions that were put to you since page four?"

FMF: "Link please."

robbie: "http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/new-world-translation.153415/page-6"

F

Moves
20 Nov 15

...it also states nothing about thousands of anything, again you simply lyingly made it up...
You said "You search for the posts i am not searching through thousands of posts..." on page 12.

rc

Moves
20 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
robbie: "I have read the book and quoted from it extensively in my discussions with R J Hinds, Jaywill and Suzzianne on doctrinal matters relating to translational bias. Is that truth an impediment to you answering the questions that were put to you since page four?"

FMF: "Link please."

robbie: "http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/new-world-translation.153415/page-6"
this was only a single instance, it was not claimed that it was exhaustive, was it? Oh no you simply made it up.

rc

Moves
20 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You said "You search for the posts i am not searching through thousands of posts..." on page 12.
I have made thousands of post have i not over the years? are you saying that I have not? I have not claimed that i have made thousands of post quoting from the book truth in translation, again you simply made that up.

F

Moves
20 Nov 15

this was only a single instance, it was not claimed that it was exhaustive, was it? Oh no you simply made it up.
There is not even one single "extensive quote" from BeDuhn's book on the thread. I'm afraid you've been caught fibbing, robbie.

F

Moves
20 Nov 15

I have made thousands of post have i not over the years? are you saying that I have not?
No, but you suggested I had "simply lyingly made up" something about thousands of posts, when it was in fact you who had referred to "thousands of posts", not me.

F

Moves
20 Nov 15

I have not claimed that i have made thousands of post quoting from the book truth in translation, again you simply made that up.
And where do you think I've said anything of the sort?

rc

Moves
20 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
There is not even one single "extensive quote" from BeDuhn's book on the thread. I'm afraid you've been caught fibbing, robbie.
no but there is a plethora of ideas from the book that are paraphrased FMF, are there not?

F

Moves
20 Nov 15

no but there is a plethora of ideas from the book that are paraphrased FMF, are there not?
Where are the "extensive quotes" you claimed there were?

rc

Moves
20 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
And where do you think I've said anything of the sort?
Look I have nothing against you personally, but this pettiness is tedious, seriously. can you understand why people do not want to engage with you, it always ends up like this and quite frankly i have had enough of it. If you think I have deliberately misled you then its ok with me, if you think i am a liar then its also fine but i have provide three different threads where I have directly quoted the book in two of them and paraphrased the ideas in another, either way its clear that i have read the book.

rc

Moves
20 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Where are the "extensive quotes" you claimed there were?
the link was provided to demonstrate that i read the book, i think any reasonable person can tell from that thread that i have read the book. If you like i shall rephrase my claim and state that i have extensively paraphrased ideas from the book.

F

Moves
20 Nov 15

Look I have nothing against you personally, but this pettiness is tedious, seriously. can you understand why people do not want to engage with you, it always ends up like this and quite frankly i have had enough of it. If you think I have deliberately misled you then its ok with me, if you think i am a liar then its also fine but i have provide thr ...[text shortened]... wo of them and paraphrased the ideas in another, either way its clear that i have read the book.
Where are the "extensive quotations" you talked about?

Moves
20 Nov 15

You said you had "quoted extensively" from the book and when challenged on that claim you were asked to provide a link. The thread you linked does not provide "extensive" quotes by you from the book. Now you are trying to back-peddle. It's quite amusing early Friday evening entertainment. 🙂

rc

Moves
20 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
You said you had "quoted extensively" from the book and when challenged on that claim you were asked to provide a link. The thread you linked does not provide "extensive" quotes by you from the book. Now you are trying to back-peddle. It's quite amusing early Friday evening entertainment. 🙂
well i am now changing my claim to that i have extensively paraphrased ideas from the book. what will you do now?

rc

Moves
20 Nov 15

Originally posted by divegeester
the thread provided extensive ideas paraphrased from the book. It was cited to provide evidence that i have read the book, i think any reasonable person who has also read the book can see that.