Meat, the hard truth - Not for Milk Christians

Meat, the hard truth - Not for Milk Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
You seem angry again. Why?
So not only do you strenuously misrepresent me at every opportunity, but you mischaracterize me and misinterpret nearly everything I say.

You trot out this tired old "angry face" visualization because that is the view YOU want others to have of me.

Just say what you mean, instead of using weasel words like "seem". Who knows, you might actually find it liberating.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
To understand dinosaurs one doesn't need to be a dinosaur.
No, but you do have to believe that they once existed.

F

Moves
07 May 17

FMF: You seem angry again. Why?

Originally posted by Suzianne
So not only do you strenuously misrepresent me at every opportunity, but you mischaracterize me and misinterpret nearly everything I say. You trot out this tired old "angry face" visualization because that is the view YOU want others to have of me. Just say what you mean, instead of using weasel words like "seem". Who knows, you might actually find it liberating.
A lot of your posts seem light on substance and relevance, and heavy on anger.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 May 17

No, but you do have to believe that they once existed.
If we replace dinosaurs with unicorns, does your argument still stand?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
I have not seen anyone here say we don't have to do good works, but what has been said
is that it isn't our works, but Jesus' work, His blood that cleans us. Our righteousness is
from God, and as we follow the LIVING God's Spirit, we will be doing God's Work.

So when it is brought up here by those that want to trust in just their efforts, they bring a ...[text shortened]... y are sinners who love
their sins and they will die in them unless they repent and turn to God.
You and many of your Christian buddies, know how to TALK about Jesus Christ but do not preach the following of Jesus Christ's commandments.

There are those who follow Jesus Christ without doing the TALKING.

Jesus knows the ones who follow vs the ones who just talk.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
If we replace dinosaurs with unicorns, does your argument still stand?
Unicorns never existed, why do we have to "understand" them? CAN we understand something that didn't exist?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
A lot of your posts seem light on substance and relevance, and heavy on anger.
Again, a mischaracterization.

That's you you're talking about.

When was your last post with substance OR relevance, instead of just bitching about somebody you don't like?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
You and many of your Christian buddies, know how to TALK about Jesus Christ but do not preach the following of Jesus Christ's commandments.

There are those who follow Jesus Christ without doing the TALKING.

Jesus knows the ones who follow vs the ones who just talk.
Hey, genius...

What are you doing here?

Yeah, you're just talking. Even when you "preach" to "follow Jesus' commandments", you're still just talking.

Give us evidence of your ACTION. Give us your TESTIMONY.

Otherwise, someone might start thinking you're just a hypocrite.

F

Moves
07 May 17
1 edit

Give us evidence of your ACTION. Give us your TESTIMONY. Otherwise, someone might start thinking you're just a hypocrite.
Your dispute with Rajka999 is about what the Bible says. It isn't about what - on an internet message board - you claim you do, or what he claims he does.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
Your dispute with Rajka999 is about what the Bible says. It isn't about what - on an internet message board - you claim you do, or what he claims he does.
Here is a passage some Christians dont know about:

Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. (Matthew 6:2-7 KJV)

Summary
Dont show off your good works or generosity
Dont pray in public to be seen of men
Dont use vain repetitions.
If you do these things your reward is of men
If you dont God sees and rewards you

F

Moves
07 May 17

When was your last post with substance OR relevance, instead of just bitching about somebody you don't like?
If you think my contributions to discussions here have no substance and are just "bitching", then that is your prerogative.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 May 17

Unicorns never existed, why do we have to "understand" them? CAN we understand something that didn't exist?
Unicorns, gods. Same bananas.

Grass Farmer

Moves
07 May 17
1 edit

It depends what genes you wanna splice. Unicorns could be real in a few years time if not well just have to make do with a Mammoth embryo. They could've been real before the flood when we once possessed a greater technology through advances made over a longer length of time.

Grass Farmer

Moves
07 May 17
1 edit

for god so loved the world he gave his only son so that whosoever believes in him AND (insert vivid delusional imagination) shall not perish but have everlasting life.

the verse John 3:16 also has no conditions on subscription as it specifies "whoever", which also includes South Africans, Indians and Mexicans even if they are not going to benefit the kingdom as much as cefro dollar.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
I put forward an interpretation you disagree with about the supposed "conversion" and you said "Even the most negligibly intelligent person reading the account can understand the thief's conversion was genuine." How is that [b]not questioning my intelligence?[/b]
What's your motive for putting "forward an interpretation" you know is false?