1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 May '17 17:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    You want me to use an appeal to authority logical fallacy?

I post here on my own behalf, with my own observations and responses to what people say. Don't you?
    You post on your own authority. I guess that means you appeal to your own logical fallacy.

Appealing to one's own authority is as arrogant as it gets.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 May '17 21:42
    Originally posted by josephw
    What's your motive for putting "forward an interpretation" you know is false?
    If you believe it's false that's fine by me. I think my interpretation is just as valid as yours.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 May '17 21:47
    You post on your own authority. I guess that means you appeal to your own logical fallacy.

Appealing to one's own authority is as arrogant as it gets.
    Our own authority is all we have, I can't help it if you give it away
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 May '17 22:01
    We are just trading opinions, observations and conjecture. That's what everyone does here, including you.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 May '17 22:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    We are just trading opinions, observations and conjecture. That's what everyone does here, including you.
    You're trading opinions, observations and conjecture because that's all you have.

I have Truth. His name is Jesus. That's not an opinion. If you think it is, then you're calling Jesus a liar.

I rest my case on the authority of the Word of God. Your opinion is just a human viewpoint. Rest in that if you can.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 May '17 22:41
    You're trading opinions, observations and conjecture because that's all you have.

I have Truth. His name is Jesus. That's not an opinion. If you think it is, then you're calling Jesus a liar.

I rest my case on the authority of the Word of God. Your opinion is just a human viewpoint. Rest in that if you can.
    I have Truth. His name is Jesus. That's not an opinion.

It most certainly is an opinion. It's yours. And it's your prerogative to share it.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 May '17 22:431 edit
    Even the most negligibly intelligent person reading the account can understand the thief's conversion was genuine.
    On what basis do you claim "the thief's conversion was genuine"?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 May '17 23:56

The only way to "have" Jesus is to follow his commandments. Since you dont believe in followimg commandments then you have nothing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree