1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:40
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    I dont have to mock science, because science mocks itself by attempting to decieve the public with its nonsense therories.

Why do science people lie to your face, do they actually think that every single person is a moron.
    Let's get back on the topic of discussion:
    I've been pointing out how your posts could have been written by a fundamentalist Christian as you seem to have very similar attitudes and an ignorance of science in common. YOUR attitudes and ignorance of science are not Vedanta. Your attempts to characterize this as "dishonest" is ridiculous.

Your last two posts are also much like what I would expect from a fundamentalist Christian. They are a product of ego and ignorance.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:59
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Let's get back on the topic of discussion:
    I've been pointing out how your posts could have been written by a fundamentalist Christian as you seem to have very similar attitudes and an ignorance of science in common. YOUR attitudes and ignorance of science are not Vedanta. Your attempts to characterize this as "dishonest" is ridiculous.

...[text shortened]... hat I would expect from a fundamentalist Christian. They are a product of ego and ignorance.
    Your logic is illogical
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 21:07
    Your logic is illogical
    Yet another post much like what I would expect from a fundamentalist Christian.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 22:47
    Yet another post much like what I would expect from a fundamentalist Christian.
    You are a wise man, so I am always seeking to raise my consciousness, and would ask you to kindly instruct me in the way of spiritual understanding and truth, please give me higher knowledge of God and Life, and I await your comments
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 22:52
    LOL
  6. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 23:06
    I know science.

I know that the science you put forward is false.

You say life comes from matter, but it doesnt, it comes from life.

You say evolution is true science, but its false.

You say because of science, that life was created by a random accident, but thats more false science.
    Erm.....just a minute. Life comes from life?
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 23:42
    You are a wise man, so I am always seeking to raise my consciousness, and would ask you to kindly instruct me in the way of spiritual understanding and truth, please give me higher knowledge of God and Life, and I await your comments
    Based on your posts on this forum it is clear you need to learn humility.
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 23:45
    Based on your posts on this forum it is clear you need to learn humility.
    As others would have cared to say to Christ.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 23:50
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    As others would have cared to say to Christ.
    Meaning?
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 23:551 edit
    Meaning?
    Meaning it's one's judgement of what is and isn't, and if one is not seeing what one is expressing for that one's well being, they choose to not have eyes to see, nor ears to hear.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '10 00:111 edit
    Meaning it's one's judgement of what is and isn't, and if one is not seeing what one is expressing for that one's well being, they choose to not have eyes to see, nor ears to hear.
    Can you explicitly state how this ties into the discussion? Be sure to work Jesus and V into it.

I posted this to V:
    "Based on your posts on this forum it is clear you need to learn humility."

You posted this to me:
    "As others would have cared to say to Christ."

I posted this to you:
    "Meaning?"
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Oct '10 00:26
    Can you explicitly state how this ties into the discussion? Be sure to work Jesus and V into it.

I posted this to V:
    "Based on your posts on this forum it is clear you need to learn humility."

You posted this to me:
    "As others would have cared to say to Christ."

I posted this to you:
    "Meaning?"
    Based on your posts on this forum it is clear you need to learn humility
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '10 00:302 edits
    Based on your posts on this forum it is clear you need to learn humility
    Evidently you decline to "explicitly state how [your post tied] into the discussion." Pity. Evidently you had nothing of import to say.
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Oct '10 00:39
    Evidently you decline to "explicitly state how [your post tied] into the discussion." Pity. Evidently you had nothing of import to say.
    Why are you missing what I am saying is what you claimed of him, you are needing?

explicitly
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '10 00:46
    Why are you missing what I am saying is what you claimed of him, you are needing?

explicitly
    Evidently you either don't understand the meaning of the word "explicitly" or you were unable to comprehend my request. Let me know where your deficiency lies and I'll try to help you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree