1. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 03:50
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    All these great inventions and wonderous new technologies and still nobody has invented anything that will let me punch you in the balls through the internet.

Jesus wept.
    That really did make me lol.

Thankyou
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 04:122 edits
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    As the Vedanta followers (as you are) are very insultive (like you are), isn't there a cure for this desease of mental agression (like you have)?

You attack constantly other people not having the same opinion as you have. What's wrong with you?
    All the Vedantists I've known have been nothing like Vishva. In fact, I'd say they are the polar opposite. They are very accepting of many religions and belief systems and are not anti-science.

Vedanta, like Christianity, is made up of a number of different sects with widely differing beliefs and practices, so you shouldn't judge all of Vedanta based on him or his beliefs and practices.

From what I gather, Vishva follows Gaudiya Vaishnavism (possibly Hare Krsna?). Hopefully he's an outlier even within that group.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 04:38
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    All the Vedantists I've known have been nothing like Vishva. In fact, I'd say they are the polar opposite. They are very accepting of many religions and belief systems and are not anti-science.

Vedanta, like Christianity, is made up of a number of different sects with widely differing beliefs and practices, so you shouldn't judge all of Vedanta based ...[text shortened]... audiya Vaishnavism (possibly Hare Krsna?). Hopefully he's an outlier even within that group.
    He is an exception of his kind, I agree on that.

Does he know himself that he gives his movement quite a bad reputation by insulting, spitting sulphur, attacking, and behaving quite bad? I don't think so.
  4. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 13:391 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    You foolish dumb ass, there are more people, in more hospitals, than ever before.....so where is your great science.

The Vedanta is the highest science , because it instructs how to return to our eternal spiritual home, where there is no disease...

Therefore Vedanta cures all disease for all time.

Your meat eating is rotting your brain, and you ...[text shortened]... theistic nonsense, and believe blindly your evolution therory, brcause you are a dishonest man.
    “...You foolish dumb ass, there are more people, in more hospitals, than ever before.....so where is your great science. ...”

Answer; curing and treating all those people.

“... The Vedanta is the highest science ...”

Its not a science.

“...Your meat eating is rotting your brain, and you have lost your intelligence and have nothing to offer, except your childish arguements....”

I am a vegetarian; and your brain spelt “arguments” as “arguements”.

The fact that you have not been able to answer any of my questions shows all your central claims to be false.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 13:52
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    “...Your meat eating is rotting your brain, and you have lost your intelligence and have nothing to offer, except your childish arguements....”

The fact that you have not been able to answer any of my questions shows all your central claims to be false.
    (He eats meat when nobody's watching.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree