More from Joe

More from Joe

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
04 Oct 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
Even clearly explaining what is true humility, you carry on with your nonsense talk...why am I not surprized.
Didn't think that you'd have the humility to admit that you were wrong. Your ego is much to big for that to happen.

t

Moves
04 Oct 10

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Didn't think that you'd have the humility to admit that you were wrong. Your ego is much to big for that to happen.
All I can think of is "Do good to those that persecute you, and spitefully use you, for my names sake" as Christ gave to mankind, and wonderful food for thought..

T

Moves
04 Oct 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
All I can think of is "Do good to those that persecute you, and spitefully use you, for my names sake" as Christ gave to mankind, and wonderful food for thought..
You seem to be lost here. Perhaps you should go back a couple of pages and reread what's been posted.

t

Moves
04 Oct 10

You seem to be lost here. Perhaps you should go back a couple of pages and reread what's been posted.
Which of us is lost in this topic?

You persecuted me, yo

You r forgiven, yo

T

Moves
04 Oct 10
1 edit

Which of us is lost in this topic?

You persecuted me, yo

You r forgiven, yo
Evidently you are.

Once again, "I understand the meaning of 'persecute'. It was a simple request. Here, I'll rephrase: Please cite examples of where I've been persecuting you."

t

Moves
04 Oct 10

Evidently you are.

Once again, "I understand the meaning of "persecute". It was a simple request. Here, I'll rephrase: Please cite examples of where I've been persecuting you."
You clearly do not see you were persecuting me?

You claimed this of vishva

~Based on your posts on this forum it is clear you need to learn humility.~

To which is why I stated

~As others would have cared to say to Christ.~

Bringing to your attention how other's had viewed Christ's Truth with their eyes closed to see, as vishva shares much enlightenment of spiritual understanding and people, such as yourself, desire not to accept, and that is why I claimed as I had..

Which I had responded to you already why I had by this

~Meaning?~
~
Meaning it's one's judgement of what is and isn't, and if one is not seeing what one is expressing for that one's well being, they choose to not have eyes to see, nor ears to hear.~

Then you started a bit of persecuting

Can you explicitly state how this ties into the discussion? Be sure to work Jesus and V into it.

I posted this to V:
"Based on your posts on this forum it is clear you need to learn humility."

You posted this to me:
"As others would have cared to say to Christ."

I posted this to you:
"Meaning?" ~~~

And I then showed you once more

~Based on your posts on this forum it is clear you need to learn humility~

Which you responded

~Evidently you decline to "explicitly state how [your post tied] into the discussion." Pity. Evidently you had nothing of import to say.~

I had said

Why are you missing what I am saying is what you claimed of him, you are needing?

explicitly ~~~

More persecuting

~Evidently you either don't understand the meaning of the word "explicitly" or you were unable to comprehend my request. Let me know where your deficiency lies and I'll try to help you.~

I have now broke this down for you and wasted 30 min. of my 3 hrs at this cafe, yet did for your benefit, so I hope you appreciate such, and I love you brother!

T

Moves
04 Oct 10
1 edit

You clearly do not see you were persecuting me?

You claimed this of vishva

~Based on your posts on this forum it is clear you need to learn humility.~

To which is why I stated

~As others would have cared to say to Christ.~

Bringing to your attention how other's had viewed Christ's Truth with their eyes closed to see, as vishva shares m t did for your benefit, so I hope you appreciate such, and I love you brother!
Asking you for clarification is "persecution"?

Pointing out that you failed to fulfill my request is "persecution"?

How is any of that "persecution"? Do you equate speaking the truth with "persecution"?

I have now broke this down for you and wasted 30 min. of my 3 hrs at this cafe, yet did for your benefit, so I hope you appreciate such, and I love you brother!

A bit of an exaggeration, wouldn't you say?

t

Moves
04 Oct 10

Asking you for clarification is "persecution"?

Pointing out that you failed to fulfill my request is "persecution"?

How is any of that "persecution"? Do you equate speaking the truth with "persecution"?

[b]I have now broke this down for you and wasted 30 min. of my 3 hrs at this cafe, yet did for your benefit, so I hope you appreciate such, and I love you brother!

A bit of an exaggeration, wouldn't you say?[/b]
Your accusation of me is persecuting.

t

Moves
04 Oct 10

And do you not find this at all childishly ridiculous?

T

Moves
04 Oct 10

Your accusation of me is persecuting.
What accusation is that?

T

Moves
04 Oct 10

And do you not find this at all childishly ridiculous?
Yes I do. I really wish that you'd be straightforward.

t

Moves
04 Oct 10
1 edit

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Oct 10

Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
“...Vedanta gives ALL knowledge, that is required to get out of this world of birth, disease, old age, and death ...” (my emphasis)

really! So does it give knowledge of, say, how to manufacture penicillin? Penicillin cures disease.

“...It doesnt have every piece of knowledge, ...”
Yes, it doesn't tell us how to manufacture penicillin.

“...I ...[text shortened]... you, ...”

Fortunately its not my homework to waste time looking up a load of religious crap.
You foolish dumb ass, there are more people, in more hospitals, than ever before.....so where is your great science.

The Vedanta is the highest science , because it instructs how to return to our eternal spiritual home, where there is no disease...

Therefore Vedanta cures all disease for all time.

Your meat eating is rotting your brain, and you have lost your intelligence and have nothing to offer, except your childish arguements.

You preach your atheistic nonsense, and believe blindly your evolution therory, brcause you are a dishonest man.

F

Moves
05 Oct 10

You foolish dumb ass, ...

The Vedanta is the highest science , because it instructs how to return to our eternal spiritual home, where there is no disease...

Therefore Vedanta cures all disease for all time.

Your meat eating is rotting your brain, and you have lost your intelligence and have nothing to offer, except your childish arguements.

...[text shortened]... theistic nonsense, and believe blindly your evolution therory, brcause you are a dishonest man.
As the Vedanta followers (as you are) are very insultive (like you are), isn't there a cure for this desease of mental agression (like you have)?

You attack constantly other people not having the same opinion as you have. What's wrong with you?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
05 Oct 10

Q Hullo Joe, glad you could make it.
A No problem, I have been very busy this week.

Q What have you been up to?
A. I have just come from the 2010 International Design Award presentations in Hollywood.

Q. What can you tell us about that Joe?
A. Well every year we judge all of the terrific designs in technology, science, industry and the arts.

Q ...[text shortened]... ou to understand, you should go and get a science degree, and then you will………..catch you later.
All these great inventions and wonderous new technologies and still nobody has invented anything that will let me punch you in the balls through the internet.

Jesus wept.