1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 19:58
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Really marauder ...... you're being ridiculous .... you, of all people, are rebuking others for being insulting ..... it baffles the mind ..... You'd better ask yourself what is wrong with the one in the mirror, you hypocrite.
    You're completely demented to continue to pull so many threads completely off-topic with this absurd and childish personal vendetta on an INTERNET CHESS SITE against someone you've never met and know basically nothing about. You really need professional psychiatric care. Get some and soon; the place your mind is at just ain't healthy.
  2. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 20:11
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    You're completely demented to continue to pull so many threads completely off-topic with this absurd and childish personal vendetta on an INTERNET CHESS SITE against someone you've never met and know basically nothing about. You really need professional psychiatric care. Get some and soon; the place your mind is at just ain't healthy.
    Stop complaining about you being some kind of victim here .... you are just pulling off some show, marauder ..... YOU are the one who insults, YOU are the accuser, YOU are the hypocrite, YOU are the compulsive liar and the manipulator and therefore YOU should stop. Don't you ever learn, marauder ? .....
  3. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 20:16
    Stop complaining about you being some kind of victim here .... you are just pulling off some show, marauder ..... YOU are the one who insults, YOU are the accuser, YOU are the hypocrite, YOU are the compulsive liar and the manipulator and therefore YOU should stop. Don't you ever learn, marauder ? .....
    Forgetting something?
  4. Joined
    10 Mar '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 20:24
    according to nietzsche, original sin is the huge amount of debt we feel we have accrued towards our ancestors. we feel obligated to show our ancestors reverance because we could not be who we are without them having done what they did. over generations, this reverence builds up into a huge mound of guilt for never having been able to pay our ancestors back. our ancestors become god, our guilt becomes original sin. this is actually only one of nietzsche's explanations, and he has many other illuminating things to say about judeo-christianity, if you can get through it.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 20:53

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 21:141 edit
    So, what's this? A 1000 threads you've went off-topic in with this raving, lunatic bullshit? Or just 500 or 100? Sicko.
    Has exaggerating also become one of your hobbies ?

Just behave marauder.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    17 Mar '06 22:12
    That everyone deserves to go to Hell.
  8. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 01:10
    No, he wasn't as my post points out. As sonhouse didn't use capital letters to refer to "The Immaculate Conception" and since Jesus' conception was just as much an "immaculate conception" as Mary's, it's quite possible that a Protestant pastor MIGHT use that term in referring to Jesus' birth. .
    Anything is possible but that's highly unlikely. Most Protestant pastors have some training in Protestant doctrine- and Protestants would not be Protestant if the Protestant Reformation never occurred wherein many Catholic doctrines were rejected as extra-biblical, including the doctrine of the "Immaculate Conception".

So sure, it's possible that a Protestant "MIGHT" use the term in reference to Jesus birth, but Protestant pastors tend to be nothing if not nit-picky about Protestant doctrine. πŸ˜‰
  9. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 02:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What do you think?
    There are a lot but here is one that sticks in my craw:
    Original Sin. Now there is a nice lovely concept only a true forgiving god would have invented, eh.
    Hey Kid, I am your father, yea do I verily say unto you, thou art vile from thy very birth. Thou must accept the lord jesus christ as your personal savior or thou be damned to bur ...[text shortened]... ble kids get that rot at a very young age and no wonder they fall into the trap of christianity.
    The way they claim to be all superior in their knowledge to athiests, and yet make the most surprisingly stupid logical fallicies, like dj2becker's idea that spaghetti is proof of the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER. It was, of course, pointed out to him that water is not evidence of the biblical flood, although the biblical flood, were it proved to have happened, would definately be proof of water.

They just ignore the evidence of their own eyes if it goes against what they want to believe in.
  10. Standard membergollumprawn
    it's mine
    manchester, england
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 08:36
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Yes. How do they go about counting how many of them there are? Baptism certificates? Census reports? I want to know if I'm on the list or not.
    there is a sect in a salty place, that baptises you when your dead so you can't complain about it😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
    so much for freedom
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 17:49
    Originally posted by gollumprawn
    there is a sect in a salty place, that baptises you when your dead so you can't complain about it😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
    so much for freedom
    Well it for sure doesn't effect the dead one but I guess it makes the survivers feel better. I think thats the main thrust of religious feeling, its an emotion. Unfortunately power hungry cretins take advantage of that fact to create religions that curiously enough seem to deal the leaders with many advantages, just co-incidence, eh.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 18:34
    Originally posted by Coletti
    Anything is possible but that's highly unlikely. Most Protestant pastors have some training in Protestant doctrine- and Protestants would not be Protestant if the Protestant Reformation never occurred wherein many Catholic doctrines were rejected as extra-biblical, including the doctrine of the "Immaculate Conception".

So sure, it's possible that a Pro ...[text shortened]... , but Protestant pastors tend to be nothing if not nit-picky about Protestant doctrine. πŸ˜‰
    (Shrug) If someone who was there says it happened and it's not totally unreasonable in my experience, I tend to give them a preliminary benefit of the doubt. Just because a pastor used the words "immaculate conception" doesn't mean he was accepting the RCC doctrine of Mary's "Immaculate Conception". Maybe he was contrasting them or maybe he had a slip of the tongue or a dozen other possible scenarios. That doesn't mean sonhouse was a dunce for using the term "immaculate conception" in referring to Jesus as LH arrogantly suggested.
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 19:45
    (Shrug) If someone who was there says it happened and it's not totally unreasonable in my experience, I tend to give them a preliminary benefit of the doubt. Just because a pastor used the words "immaculate conception" doesn't mean he was accepting the RCC doctrine of Mary's "Immaculate Conception". Maybe he was contrasting them or maybe he had a slip of ...[text shortened]... ing the term "immaculate conception" in referring to Jesus as LH arrogantly suggested.
    Sonhouse: "But I could not stand the Jesus born of mary through the immaculate conception bla bla bla crap every single sunday."

Sonhouse clearly refers to Jesus' birth as the immaculate conception. His ignorance concerning this issue clearly shows. On top of that it is he who is being disrespectful and arrogant. The above quote tells it all.
  14. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 20:10
    Sonhouse: "But I could not stand the Jesus born of mary through the immaculate conception bla bla bla crap every single sunday."

Sonhouse clearly refers to Jesus' birth as the immaculate conception. His ignorance concerning this issue clearly shows. On top of that it is he who is being disrespectful and arrogant. The above quote tells it all.
    Doesn't the immaculate conception refer to Mary's being saved from original sin at the time of her conception?
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 20:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What do you think?
    ...the trap of christianity.
    vile

adj 1: morally reprehensible; "would do something as despicable as murder"; "ugly crimes"; "the vile development of slavery appalled them" [syn: despicable, ugly, unworthy] 2: thoroughly unpleasant; "filthy (or foul or nasty or vile) weather we're having" [syn: filthy, foul, nasty] 3: causing or able to cause nausea; "a nauseating smell"; "nauseous offal"; "a sickening stench" [syn: nauseating, nauseous, noisome, loathsome, offensive, sickening]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree