1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 02:301 edit
    I have been asked to tell the forum what I want to do with all the Muslims who don't rape or kill.

I would rather tell you what I want to do to all the Muslims who do want to kill and rape.

I would firstly ask all the Muslims to reject Islam because it is not a bonafide religion, and there have been numerous accounts of violence associated with it.

Those who reject Islam are free to go.

Those who do not reject Islam must take themselves to a detention centre (fema camp) and remain there for the remainder of their lives until they make that decision to reject Islam.

In the free and open society that I live false religion and false science is banned.

True religion and true science will be taught by practitioners of Vedic Science.

In this free and wonderful society, crime has no place.

There will be a zero tolerance for crime.

Animal killing and meat eating will not be tolerated.

False religion and false science will be things of the past.

Capital punishment will be practised.

Moderators this is all true, please leave remaining.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 04:00
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I would firstly ask all the Muslims to reject Islam because it is not a bonafide religion, and there have been numerous accounts of violence associated with it. Those who reject Islam are free to go. Those who do not reject Islam must take themselves to a detention centre (fema camp) and remain there for the remainder of their lives until they make that decision to reject Islam.

[1] How many of the world's 1,600,000,000 Muslims would you expect to have to detain for life in these camps?

[2] How would you deal with people who told you they no longer had Islamic beliefs but in fact did still had them?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 04:02
    In the free and open society that I live false religion and false science is banned.
    How can a society without freedom of religion be described as "free and open"?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 05:07
    I have been asked to tell the forum what I want to do with all the Muslims who don't rape or kill.

I would rather tell you what I want to do to all the Muslims who do want to kill and rape.

I would firstly ask all the Muslims to reject Islam because it is not a bonafide religion, and there have been numerous accounts of violence associated with it.
    ...[text shortened]...

It is generally held that using Hitler or the Nazis in debate as a tool for attacking your openers position is not good form, but in your case and in regards to this OP by you I don't think the comparison is unwarranted. Let's look just at what you saying here.

People (Muslims) who hold a certain religious belief contrary to the dasa authorised belief will be rounded up and kept in a detention camp for their entire life until they denounce their faith. There will be draconian laws about meat-eating and the threat of capital punishment for offenders of various dasa-crimes.

Astonishing.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 07:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]I would firstly ask all the Muslims to reject Islam because it is not a bonafide religion, and there have been numerous accounts of violence associated with it. Those who reject Islam are free to go. Those who do not reject Islam must take themselves to a detention centre (fema camp) and remain there for the remainder of their lives until they make that decis ...[text shortened]... deal with people who told you they no longer had Islamic beliefs but in fact did still had them?
    Are you saying that there might be a man who would deceive me and conduct Islamic meetings in secret.

If that happens it would be a breaking the law and they would be dragged off to the fema camp.

The last thing we want in civilized society is Muslims planning to be violent.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 07:411 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    How can a society without freedom of religion be described as "free and open"?
    We don't want false religion in a free and fair society.

Having false religion means having false teachings, and having false teachings is ignorance.

Ignorance creates violence and laziness and sufferinbg.
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 07:51

...[text shortened]...

Please re-visit your first post in the 'Apologies to all' thread.

You appear to have already forgotten what you wrote, or were you just being 'dishonest?'
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 07:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It is generally held that using Hitler or the Nazis in debate as a tool for attacking your openers position is not good form, but in your case and in regards to this OP by you I don't think the comparison is unwarranted. Let's look just at what you saying here.

People (Muslims) who hold a certain religious belief contrary to the dasa authorised belief ...[text shortened]... ating and the threat of capital punishment for offenders of various dasa-crimes.

Astonishing.
    What is astonishing is this..........you are trying to make a point about religion, but you have no idea what religion is., and you are criticizing me with that lack of information.

Criticizing me using faulty knowledge is not proper conduct because it is an unfair practice.

It is only true religion that will make people happy in a civilized world.

Responsible leaders must lead reasonably, and have zero tolerance for crime and ignorance and falsity in our knowledge banks eg schools and universities and collages etc..
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 07:53
    What is astonishing is this..........you are trying to make a point about religion, but you have no idea what religion is., and you are criticizing me with that lack of information.

Criticizing me using faulty knowledge is not proper conduct because it is an unfair practice.

Res ...[text shortened]... and ignorance and falsity in our knowledge banks eg schools and universities and collages etc..
    You are yet to convince us that what your represent is true religion. Indeed, you present it so poorly that the opposite outcome is achieved.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 07:561 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Please re-visit your first post in the 'Apologies to all' thread.

You appear to have already forgotten what you wrote, or were you just being 'dishonest?'
    I have not forgotten anything

I apologized so I could stop all the forum poster attacking me.

They were ganging up on me with absurd complaints about rapes and etc.

IT was so silly.

There were about six or seven people saying all sorts of nonsense and rubbish.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:002 edits
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    You are yet to convince us that what your represent is true religion. Indeed, you present it so poorly that the opposite outcome is achieved.
    Sir............your the one who must study true religion and embrace it.

Because at the moment you don't know what religion and spirituality is but Its been out there for hundreds of thousands of years.

Sadly you think Islam is true religion.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:01

Res ...[text shortened]... and ignorance and falsity in our knowledge banks eg schools and universities and collages etc..
    I am responding to your words in your OP.

You propose rounding up all non terrorist Muslims in the entire world and keeping them in a camp, forcing your food laws onto them and threatening them with execution.

Can you not see a parallel with what the Nazis were doing?
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:02
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I am responding to your words in your OP.

You propose rounding up all non terrorist Muslims in the entire world and keeping them in a camp, forcing your food laws onto them and threatening them with execution.

Can you not see a parallel with what the Nazis were doing?
    Why are you not seeing the world around you?
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:03
    I have not forgotten anything

I apologized so I could stop all the forum poster attacking me.

They were ganging up on me with absurd complaints about rapes and etc.

IT was so silly.

There were about six or seven people saying all sorts of nonsense and rubbish.
    If you thought an empty apology would reset the forums, so that you could return to posting hate filled posts unchallenged, you were greatly mistaken.

You said you were ashamed at some of the things you said. I hope in that at least you were being honest.

Again, how were you able to provide your own translation for a verse that you now say does not exist?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:05
    Why are you not seeing the world around you?
    Why are you doing and deflecting instead of responding to my post?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree