Muslims. Christaians and Jews and Hindhus.

Muslims. Christaians and Jews and Hindhus.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by googlefudge
I remain amazed that you can seriously be surprised, that someone with opinions as obviously and consistently vile as those spouted by Dasa is viewed as being dangerous and deranged and is met with all due hostility by anyone and everyone with a moral conscience.
Due hostility is fine, as is his opinions being rejected and ridiculed and shown up for what they are. But I am just surprised and disappointed that you'd resort to using an expression like calling him "a piece of human excrement".

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Lol!! The irony in all of this is that you are actually no different from the Islamic Fundamentalists you so despise. They use violence and capital punishment to further their ideology, which is exactly what you are promoting here.
No that is incorrect........

What I want is different to what raping and torturing fundamentalist murderers want..

I am executing vile terrorists and Muslims who are murdering women and babies and old men and young men to further their power grabbing agenda.

I want no power, I want no slaves to rape, I want no government position, I want no adoration nor distinction and definitely no profit.

But what I do want is this............to eliminate (through legal capital punishment) every foul and vile murdering and raping and torturing Islamist on earth.

Will you help me.?

Moves
05 Apr 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Dasa
But what I do want is this............to eliminate (through legal capital punishment) every foul and vile murdering and raping and torturing Islamist on earth.
What about the rest of the Muslims who are not foul, vile, murdering, raping and torturing; will they just remain incarcerated in your concentration camp?

What legal system do you propose engaging in order to "guillotine" all of the Islamists you talk about?

How do you propose Proper Knob "helps you"?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by divegeester
What about the rest of the Muslims who are not foul, vile, murdering, raping and torturing; will they just remain incarcerated in your concentration camp?

What legal system do you propose engaging in order to "guillotine" all of the Islamists you talk about?

Why don't you ask all the apparently nice Muslims why they do not reject a foul and vile false religion called Islam,

So why do the nice Muslims defend a horrible and murdering and raping false religion.

The answer is they are conditioned from birth to hate and despise all others, and they also want to dominate this earth with their religion.

This is why when someone makes a cartoon about the disgusting false prophet Mahammad, millions of nice Muslims around the world call for the be-heading and death of anyone who criticises Mohammad the meat-eating and paedophile rapist that he was.

Now............why do you protect such a religion.(rhetorical question because you will not give an honest answer)

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by divegeester

Its not important.

Lets discuss what the difference is between true religion and false religion.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Apr 16

Its not important.

Lets discuss what the difference is between true religion and false religion.
True religion doesn't need a billion verses to get its point across.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
Dam right I feel threatened. Threatened by ALL religions. NOBODY, no human on Earth knows jack about real spirituality. The ONLY thing religions bring is power over people and gives freedom to kill.

You clearly are of the same cloth as any terrorist but now only writing about your fantasies.

You are clearly just as much a threat as ISIS. AND you said nothing about Scientology which means you know nothing about that vile organization either.
Your false caring is easy to see through.

You are dishonest, because you cannot even make an honest straight forward statement denouncing terrorism.

All this sickly sentimental nonsense about......oh you are just as bad as the raping murderers (really now)..

Why don't you get some courage, and speak out against people who blow up babies and children and pregnant women.

My apparent fault is going after these scum and executing them.

Why on earth would you protest.

I will tell you.

You protest because you have the (Have to Get Dasa disease.)

You have this disease because you are envious of the Vedas and you are dishonest in every respect.

You cannot engage me any kind of spiritual talk because you are so envious and powerless.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
True religion doesn't need a billion verses to get its point across.
Did I say it did.

Moves
05 Apr 16
2 edits

Why don't you ask all the apparently nice Muslims why they do not reject a foul and vile false religion called Islam,

So why do the nice Muslims defend a horrible and murdering and raping false religion.

The answer is they are conditioned from birth to hate and despise all others, and they also want to dominate this earth with their religion.

This is w ...[text shortened]... do you protect such a religion.(rhetorical question because you will not give an honest answer)
I don't have to do anything, you are the one starting dozens of threads about incarceration and genocide so the onus is on you to explain yourself. Of course you cannot explain yourself because attempting to do so will require you to reflect of what you have been saying.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
By the sounds of it your in no fit state to smack someone's bum let alone carry out any capital punishment.

Here's an idea for you, why not put your money where your mouth is, get yourself to Turkey and join the fight against ISIS on the front line? I'm sure we could have a whip round here to help you on your way.
No no no no..............

Isis is doing a fine job.

They are eliminating lots of Islamist,s.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by googlefudge
Would you have a problem with me describing Hitler as "A piece of human excrement"?
How about the people who flew into the twin towers?

Dasa advocates genocide which is one of Hitler's greatest crimes.

I am not calling for violence, I am not condemning a peoples, I am condemning one specific
individual for their specific actions... So no, it's not hate speech.
I do not advocate genocide.

If anyone says that again I shall get them banned for false accusations.

Genocide is eliminating a race of people or an entire group of people.

I do not want to do that.

Why do you say I do, when I have been very clear all along, that through capital punishment many many murdering and raping Muslim terrorists will be eliminated. ............along with those who give material support for their terrorism.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Apr 16

I do not want to do that.

Why do you say I do, when I have been very clear all along, that through capital punishment many many murdering and raping Muslim terrorists will be eliminated. ............along with those who give material support for their terrorism.
You are being dishonest here little sparrow.

We have all read your previous statements on this issue.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
05 Apr 16

I have been asked to tell the forum what I want to do with all the Muslims who don't rape or kill.

I would rather tell you what I want to do to all the Muslims who do want to kill and rape.

I would firstly ask all the Muslims to reject Islam because it is not a bonafide religion, and there have been numerous accounts of violence associated with it.
...[text shortened]...

Capital punishment will be practised.

Moderators this is all true, please leave remaining.
You do realize that you're not a Christian, don't you?

You drool grace like Hitler drooled empathy and wiping your arse is as close to turning the other cheek as you've ever managed.

Seriously, go get some therapy.

F

Moves
05 Apr 16

U.N. Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948): Genocide is any act committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group.

Dasa: "The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and termination of all Muslims would be the rule. Muslims converting to other religions at the eleventh hour would not be accepted. Muslim children however would be sparred because you can teach them truth and how to be civilized. [...] [Women] would be allowed to prove themselves. [...] Genocide is only applicable when the persons are innocent. Islam is not innocent and is not worthy to exist among civilized people. When their behaviour is lower than the animals they must be dealt with."

Whichever way you attempt to dissemble it, you have advocated genocide.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Apr 16

Originally posted by shavixmir
You do realize that you're not a Christian, don't you?

You drool grace like Hitler drooled empathy and wiping your arse is as close to turning the other cheek as you've ever managed.

Seriously, go get some therapy.
Say no to drugs.

They make you say funny things.