1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    U.N. Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948): Genocide is any act committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group.

Dasa: "The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and terminati ...[text shortened]... must be dealt with."

Whichever way you attempt to dissemble it, you have advocated genocide.
    Yes, its wonderful and I do hope Trump implement's everything I suggest.

Someone has to clean up this disease.....right.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What about the rest of the Muslims who are not foul, vile, murdering, raping and torturing; will they just remain incarcerated in your concentration camp?

What legal system do you propose engaging in order to "guillotine" all of the Islamists you talk about?

How do you propose Proper Knob "helps you"?
    Ask him.

Lets discuss true religion versus false religion.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:09
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I don't have to do anything, you are the one starting dozens of threads about incarceration and genocide so the onus is on you to explain yourself. Of course you cannot explain yourself because attempting to do so will require you to reflect of what you have been saying.
    The dozens of threads are responding to the attacks of the agitator's in this forum.

Don't attack and I shall not respond.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    U.N. Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948): Genocide is any act committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group.

Dasa: "The Governments of the world should be pre-emptive and abolish Islam from the face of the earth. To do this ..........force must be used and terminati ...[text shortened]... must be dealt with."

Whichever way you attempt to dissemble it, you have advocated genocide.
    You absolute boofhead.

What sentence promotes genocide.

Show me now.

Its not there.

You are interpreting my words to suit your mental projection.

Don't do it........its dishonest.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:14
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The one "religion" you left out in your list of false religions is Krishna, which is just as false as all the ones you listed. More false if anything. More false than even Scientology which I consider the lowest of the low. Why didn't you list those asssholes in your tirade?
    Are scientologists blowing up women and children and babies....................NO

My goodness cant you think for yourself.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:36
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Are scientologists blowing up women and children and babies....................NO

My goodness cant you think for yourself.
    Actually, scientologists are killing people who are now apostates, they also set things up so the converted turns over all their assets to their 'church' which in reality is just another blood sucking business.

Which you would have known if you had studied Scientology anywhere near as much as you hate Islam.

There is violence in Islam. There is violence in Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity and Krishna too.

The violence in human history is not just religious, but religion gives excuses to murder.

Most Muslims are satisfied with what they have, very few of them are bent on world domination. That is a fact and you will have to live with it.

Genocide, btw is EXACTLY what you propose, the death of an entire religion.

First, that will never happen, in spite of your rabid hatred and second the countries that are not now Islam majority would never allow a takeover unless it was by force and you only see that happening in the middle east. Pakistan, for instance, is already Islam in government and lives but they are not attacking China, for instance. Indonesia is the same, they are not trying to take over Thailand or Myanmar and such. It is only the extremist elements trying to set up a caliphate by force in Iraq and Syria.
  7. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 12:131 edit
    I do not advocate genocide.

If anyone says that again I shall get them banned for false accusations.
    You advocate genocide.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 12:21
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    You advocate genocide.
    Killing millions of people based on religion is, by definition, genocide.
  9. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 12:261 edit
    I do not advocate genocide.

If anyone says that again I shall get them banned for false accusations.

Genocide is eliminating a race of people or an entire group of people.

I do not want to do that.

Why do you say I do, when I have been very clear all along, that through capital punishment many many murdering and raping Muslim terrorists will be eliminated. ............along with those who give material support for their terrorism.
    Lemkin defined genocide as follows:

Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves.

Even under the most recent version of your plan, you advocate:

1 Putting all Muslims in a concentration camp

2 To kill any that resist this

3 To only allow those that renounce their faith to leave

4 To 'deprogram' the remainder or allow them to die in this camp

This is precisely the kind of coordinated plan being referred to by the person who coined the term genocide, and it is not limited to just killing people immediately. You have said many times that the ultimate aim is to abolish Islam from the face of the earth.

So you are advocating genocide.

Perhaps you should take it up with Lemkin if you don't like this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree