1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 18:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    How would you deal with Muslims who told you they no longer had Islamic beliefs but in fact did still have them?
    They must be de-programmed.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 20:311 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    They must be de-programmed.
    Are you going to answer my questions from the previous page?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 20:401 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    A "free and open" society would have freedom of religion; it can't be up to you to choose what religions you accept and don't accept. That wouldn't be a "free and open" society.
    The idea is wrong.

It should say this...........In a free and open society people all have the right to follow true religion.

NOT FALSE RELIGION
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 20:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is "sentimental" about me challenging your idea to lock up billions of innocent non criminal people in a camp under the threat of execution, because they hold to a dasa forbidden religion and eat dasa forbidden food?
    It is sentimental because law breakers must be locked up or executed or excepted to behave properly.

How are you going to guarantee, that these law breakers are not gong to put a bomb on the next plane I catch.

You cannot...................so all Muslims who will not reject Islam are to be sent to fema camps.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 20:50
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you've changed your mind since you wrote the OP where you said they would be a kept in a detention centre for the remainder of their lives. The camp would not be locked? How would that work? Why would they want to remain there?
    Oh yes it would have the biggest lock the world has ever seen. (un-pickable)
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 22:32
    It is sentimental because law breakers must be locked up or executed or excepted to behave properly.

How are you going to guarantee, that these law breakers are not gong to put a bomb on the next plane I catch.

You cannot...................so all Muslims who will not reject Islam are to be sent to fema camps.
    What about extremists of other religions? Are they ok for you to let live?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 22:35

I asked you what would warrant "capital punishment"? as you noted in your OP
  8. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 22:37
    I have been asked to tell the forum what I want to do with all the Muslims who don't rape or kill.

I would rather tell you what I want to do to all the Muslims who do want to kill and rape.

I would firstly ask all the Muslims to reject Islam because it is not a bonafide religion, and there have been numerous accounts of violence associated with it.
    ...[text shortened]...

Capital punishment will be practised.

Moderators this is all true, please leave remaining.
    Dasa, in your Utopian society of 'true' religion where capital punishment is practised, who performs the executions? How certain are you that those executed were actually guilty of the crimes they were convicted of? Indeed, what are the crimes which carry a capital sentence?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 23:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What about extremists of other religions? Are they ok for you to let live?
    who's not living?
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 23:082 edits
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Dasa, in your Utopian society of 'true' religion where capital punishment is practised, who performs the executions? How certain are you that those executed were actually guilty of the crimes they were convicted of? Indeed, what are the crimes which carry a capital sentence?
    I will volunteer because there is nothing more satisfying than to execute criminals.

I would be certain enough.........(doesn't really matter though)
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 23:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I asked you what would warrant "capital punishment"? as you noted in your OP
    1st degree murder, 1st degree arson, first degree rape with violence. violent un-provoked bashings, large fraud cases involving the collapse of peoples savings and wealth, large cases of drug smuggling, dealing hard drugs, drunken driving causing death, bullying and violence causing suicide, commercial propagating of false knowledge (3rd offense), animal killing and cruelty,................there must be more, can you think of any.
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 23:481 edit
    1st degree murder, 1st degree arson, first degree rape with violence. violent un-provoked bashings, large fraud cases involving the collapse of peoples savings and wealth, large cases of drug smuggling, dealing hard drugs, drunken driving causing death, bullying and violence causing suicide, commercial propagating of false knowledge (3rd offense), animal killing and cruelty,................there must be more, can you think of any.
    Your poor man, you are lost in the dark.
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 07:07
    So, the Kshatriyas would warrant capital punishment due to their rape crimes?
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 08:03
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    If you thought an empty apology would reset the forums, so that you could return to posting hate filled posts unchallenged, you were greatly mistaken.

You said you were ashamed at some of the things you said. I hope in that at least you were being honest.

Again, how were you able to provide your own translation for a verse that you now say does not exist?
    You love that verse don't you?.
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 10:501 edit
    You love that verse don't you?.
    Rather like watching you trying to justify the unjustifiable.

Tell us again how 'the stick is a small feather cane, and fists are a threat only.'

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree