Muslims. Christaians and Jews and Hindhus.

Muslims. Christaians and Jews and Hindhus.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by Dasa
Hey..............if you are going to quote me get it right, please.

Say it again the right way that I said it.

I think you have been drinking tonight.
The one "religion" you left out in your list of false religions is Krishna, which is just as false as all the ones you listed. More false if anything. More false than even Scientology which I consider the lowest of the low. Why didn't you list those asssholes in your tirade?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
The one "religion" you left out in your list of false religions is Krishna, which is just as false as all the ones you listed. More false if anything. More false than even Scientology which I consider the lowest of the low. Why didn't you list those asssholes in your tirade?
For you to write this nonsense you must feel threatened.

What has threatened you.?

Is it you lack anything intelligent to say?

Don't feel ashamed about that.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Apr 16

Hello!!! What if someone wilfully refuses to be 'deprogrammed' in your fantasy world?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Hello!!! What if someone wilfully refuses to be 'deprogrammed' in your fantasy world?
Guillotine.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Apr 16

Guillotine.
Lol!! The irony in all of this is that you are actually no different from the Islamic Fundamentalists you so despise. They use violence and capital punishment to further their ideology, which is exactly what you are promoting here.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
03 Apr 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Lol!! The irony in all of this is that you are actually no different from the Islamic Fundamentalists you so despise. They use violence and capital punishment to further their ideology, which is exactly what you are promoting here.
It called capital punishment...............and I will do it for free because everyone is so dammed pathetic to dish out a little southern justice.

Its quick and painless. And I can do 30 per hour.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Apr 16

It called capital punishment...............and I will do it for free because everyone is so dammed pathetic to dish out a little southern justice.

Its quick and painless. And I can do 30 per hour.
By the sounds of it your in no fit state to smack someone's bum let alone carry out any capital punishment.

Here's an idea for you, why not put your money where your mouth is, get yourself to Turkey and join the fight against ISIS on the front line? I'm sure we could have a whip round here to help you on your way.

Moves
03 Apr 16

You do know I am not really doing any of this..............right.
I'm testing your resolve your belief; at what point in my example would I be executed?

Moves
03 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
So - for example - when he suggested that I deserved to be executed just the same as terrorists, you felt emotional and genuinely angry about what he'd said?
'emotional' here is a fairly meaningless word, as everyone feels emotions all the time.

Talking specifically, yes I get angry [to a degree] when people suggest genocide or
threaten others [probably especially those I like, which isn't particularly rationally defensible
but then emotions are seldom rational] which is one of the reasons I get angry with those
who threaten me and others with eternal torment [or simple execution] for not worshipping
their particular deity. [GB being a prime example of this]

F

Moves
04 Apr 16

Originally posted by googlefudge
'emotional' here is a fairly meaningless word, as everyone feels emotions all the time.

Talking specifically, yes I get angry [to a degree] when people suggest genocide or
threaten others [probably especially those I like, which isn't particularly rationally defensible
but then emotions are seldom rational] which is one of the reasons I get angry ...[text shortened]... mple execution] for not worshipping
their particular deity. [GB being a prime example of this]
I'll never be able to see what you type in the same light again. Tell me, I defended you over the sexist-remark-to-Suzianne accusation mostly because I could not imagine you saying such a thing (hence I asked her to produce a link to an example). But now I'm not so sure any more. Did you say something sexist to her? Is her complaint in fact valid? I assumed she made it up but now I wonder if perhaps you did say something angry and beyond the pale. If you can take it upon yourself to say someone on a message board is "a piece of human excrement", then I suppose you could take it upon yourself to say just about anything in the emotional heat of the moment.

F

Moves
04 Apr 16

Originally posted by googlefudge
If you mean do I despise is living guts, then yes.

I cannot abide hate speech, unlike you I do not tolerate it, anywhere, any-when.
Dasa is obviously mentally ill, and I doubt his 'missing meds' were for "pain". It's pretty clear that "pain" is code for something else, as are the meds. If you admit that you hate and despise him, isn't calling him "a piece of human excrement" an example of hate speech?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Apr 16

Dam right I feel threatened. Threatened by ALL religions. NOBODY, no human on Earth knows jack about real spirituality. The ONLY thing religions bring is power over people and gives freedom to kill.

You clearly are of the same cloth as any terrorist but now only writing about your fantasies.

You are clearly just as much a threat as ISIS. AND you said nothing about Scientology which means you know nothing about that vile organization either.

Moves
04 Apr 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I'll never be able to see what you type in the same light again. Tell me, I defended you over the sexist-remark-to-Suzianne accusation mostly because I could not imagine you saying such a thing (hence I asked her to produce a link to an example). But now I'm not so sure any more. Did you say something sexist to her? Is her complaint in fact valid? I assumed she ...[text shortened]... you could take it upon yourself to say just about anything in the emotional heat of the moment.
???! Seriously?

Feel free to go through every post on this site I have ever written. I have never, and will never make
the kind of sexist remark she accused me of. And more to the point I never even THINK like
that, and never have. I don't even accuse Suzianne of being stupid, let alone being stupid because
she's a woman [or blond, not that I would have any way of knowing that even if I were so stupid
as to be inclined to think like that].

You will find a number of occasions where I have referred to posters such as Dasa in the same
or similar terms, a fact I am frankly amazed is news to you. Have you not read any exchanges
between me and Freaky???

I think you are massively over-blowing this. People saying hateful and repulsive things [like advocating
genocide, or frankly saying the kind of sexist carp Suzianne accused me of] pisses me off.
But it doesn't send me into an apoplectic rage or cause me to take leave of my senses.

You seem to view people spewing forth hate and bigotry as an interesting phenomena that is worth
while to have around and observe with a disinterested air of one studying butterflies.
And while some others do see such morons as an amusement, I suspect that view puts you [and them]
into the minority. Most people do, and should, react with anger, distaste, revulsion, etc, to hate and bigotry.
Whether it's in person, or on an internet forum.

I remain amazed that you can seriously be surprised, that someone with opinions as obviously and consistently
vile as those spouted by Dasa is viewed as being dangerous and deranged and is met with all due hostility
by anyone and everyone with a moral conscience.

Moves
04 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
Dasa is obviously mentally ill, and I doubt his 'missing meds' were for "pain". It's pretty clear that "pain" is code for something else, as are the meds. If you admit that you hate and despise him, isn't calling him "a piece of human excrement" an example of hate speech?
Would you have a problem with me describing Hitler as "A piece of human excrement"?
How about the people who flew into the twin towers?

Dasa advocates genocide which is one of Hitler's greatest crimes.

I am not calling for violence, I am not condemning a peoples, I am condemning one specific
individual for their specific actions... So no, it's not hate speech.

w

Moves
04 Apr 16

Originally posted by FMF
[b]I would firstly ask all the Muslims to reject Islam because it is not a bonafide religion, and there have been numerous accounts of violence associated with it. Those who reject Islam are free to go. Those who do not reject Islam must take themselves to a detention centre (fema camp) and remain there for the remainder of their lives until they make that decis ...[text shortened]... deal with people who told you they no longer had Islamic beliefs but in fact did still had them?
I'm not sure how the 1.6 billion muslims would do but we all know what their spiritual leader Mo would do and has done.