1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:05
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Sir............your the one who must study true religion and embrace it.

Because at the moment you don't know what religion and spirituality is but Its been out there for hundreds of thousands of years.

Sadly you think Islam is true religion.
    Again, i am an atheist. Why would i view Islam as a true religion?

Please think logically.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:061 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I am responding to your words in your OP.

You propose rounding up all non terrorist Muslims in the entire world and keeping them in a camp, forcing your food laws onto them and threatening them with execution.

Can you not see a parallel with what the Nazis were doing?
    No I am not.

I am saying to a billion Muslims, to reject violent Islam and be free.

You are saying don't reject violent Islam and be jailed.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:091 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Again, i am an atheist. Why would i view Islam as a true religion?

Please think logically.
    Because you are in a spirituality forum talking to a poster about religion..

And this is the crux of the entire problem.

People being ill informed about true religion and then coming into forums and discussing religion and spirituality.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:111 edit
    No I am not.
    It's in your OP you crazy nincompoop.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:141 edit
    THIS IS THE PROBLEM..........

You and others like you do not know anything about religion, but have a sentimental drum to bang by offering all the Muslims a get out of jail free card when they do not deserve it.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:181 edit
    THIS IS THE PROBLEM..........

You and others like you do not know anything about religion, but have a sentimental drum to bang by offering all the Muslims a get out of jail free card when they do not deserve it.
    What is "sentimental" about me challenging your idea to lock up billions of innocent non criminal people in a camp under the threat of execution, because they hold to a dasa forbidden religion and eat dasa forbidden food?
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:201 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is "sentimental" about me challenging your idea to lock up billions of innocent non criminal people in a camp under the threat of execution, because they hold to a dasa forbidden religion and eat dasa forbidden food?
    They are not locked up.

They are free to go when the reject violent Islam.

Do you think Islam is peaceful? is that your problem in reality believing violent Islam is peaceful.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:21
    Why on earth should "all the Muslims" be in jail? Surely the only ones who deserve to be in jail are the criminals and terrorists?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:24
    We don't want false religion in a free and fair society.
    A "free and open" society would have freedom of religion; it can't be up to you to choose what religions you accept and don't accept. That wouldn't be a "free and open" society.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:27
    They are not locked up.

Do you think Islam is peaceful? is that your problem in reality believing violent Islam is peaceful.
    They are locked up! They are locked up because of their religious beliefs and most are not likely to abandon those beliefs just because they are locked up.

You talk about there being capital punishment; what crimes in your perfect world other than terrorism, would warrant the death penalty?
    Eating animals for example? Refusing to renounce what you call a false religion?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:291 edit
    They are not locked up.
    So you've changed your mind since you wrote the OP where you said they would be a kept in a detention centre for the remainder of their lives. The camp would not be locked? How would that work? Why would they want to remain there?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 08:311 edit
    How would you deal with Muslims who told you they no longer had Islamic beliefs but in fact did still have them?
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 10:40
    I have been asked to tell the forum what I want to do with all the Muslims who don't rape or kill.

I would rather tell you what I want to do to all the Muslims who do want to kill and rape.

I would firstly ask all the Muslims to reject Islam because it is not a bonafide religion, and there have been numerous accounts of violence associated with it.
    ...[text shortened]...

Capital punishment will be practised.

Moderators this is all true, please leave remaining.
    Bloody moron.
  14. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 11:43
    If we did not eat meat what would become of chefs ,butchers, slaughterhouse men and meat packers.
    Would they have to go into camps ?
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Apr '16 18:15
    What is astonishing is this..........you are trying to make a point about religion, but you have no idea what religion is., and you are criticizing me with that lack of information.

Criticizing me using faulty knowledge is not proper conduct because it is an unfair practice.

It is only true religion that will make people happy in a civilized world.

Res ...[text shortened]... and ignorance and falsity in our knowledge banks eg schools and universities and collages etc..
    What on earth has an apology got to do with answering questions put to me by others.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree