1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:51
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    If you mean do I despise is living guts, then yes.

I cannot abide hate speech, unlike you I do not tolerate it, anywhere, any-when.

Dasa is not entertainment, he's deranged and evil.

He might be worthy of pity and a place in a sanatorium, but not of a platform to spew his hate.
    I have called you out to discuss spirituality in this spirituality forum, but you want to spam me instead.

Will you change your mind?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:541 edit
    If you mean do I despise is living guts, then yes.

I cannot abide hate speech, unlike you I do not tolerate it, anywhere, any-when.

Dasa is not entertainment, he's deranged and evil.

He might be worthy of pity and a place in a sanatorium, but not of a platform to spew his hate.
    But you calling him a "piece of human excrement" is you being Dasa-like. You have let yourself down. Why would someone so obviously struggling with his state of mind, and who has admitted he's on medication, make you emotional? He's just a fool and a nobody on the internet: you actually "despise his living guts"?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:55
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I have called you out to discuss spirituality in this spirituality forum, but you want to spam me instead.

Will you change your mind?
    Why would he want to discuss anything with you when you are behaving like you are?
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:56
    They shall be deprogrammed from the junk science they have accumulated over the years.
    And if they don't end up 'deprogrammed'? What then?
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 14:58
    I will lock you up so you don't kill any animals, and you will get vegetarian meals in the fema camp and very good books to read so you can deprogram yourself from all that silly Christian stuff.
    This is the kind of evil certain alarmist theists accuse atheists of wanting.

When we instead promote secular governance and freedom of and from religion it is
    precisely this kind of thing we are protecting against.

For all those that wish for more theocratic and less secular governance I ask that you
    think long and hard about whether you are really certain that it will be, and always be,
    your particular brand of religion that will be in power. And further to think what it might
    be like if a religions like Dasa's were to come to power.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:02
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    And if they don't end up 'deprogrammed'? What then?
    More deprogramming.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:03
    More deprogramming.
    What if I wilfully refuse to be deprogrammed?
  8. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    But you calling him a "piece of human excrement" is you being Dasa-like. You have let yourself down. Why would someone so obviously struggling with his state of mind, and who has admitted he's on medication, make you emotional? He's just a fool and a nobody on the internet: you actually "despise his living guts"?
    He's evil, I don't much care why. [and given his propensity for lying, I/we/you have no way of knowing]

Remember, I know that there is no such thing as free will.
    Dasa is no more and no less responsible for his beliefs than anyone else is.

When deciding whether or not someone's views [or actions] should be suppressed WHY they are expressing
    them is irrelevant.
    When discussing punishment of a person then absolutely this is an issue of import, but that is not what is
    being discussed. Dasa's posts are toxic, and should be deleted and his account terminated.
    If it makes you feel better it would probably be better for him if that were to happen, as under your reckoning he
    is clearly not fit for human society.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:101 edit
    This is the kind of evil certain alarmist theists accuse atheists of wanting.

When we instead promote secular governance and freedom of and from religion it is
    precisely this kind of thing we are protecting against.

For all those that wish for more theocratic and less secular governance I ask that you
    think long and hard about whether you are r ...[text shortened]... . And further to think what it might
    be like if a religions like Dasa's were to come to power.
    I am promoting true religion, as against false religion.

The world has had false religion running the show for some time and it has not created a peaceful and loving society.

True religion with its lofty ideals and principles would change that.

Religion is a bit like the army.

When all the soldiers are fit and are up early in the morning and go on 10-mile hikes, and make their beds and clean their rifles, they all get disciplined instilled within, and it actually makes them happy.

Now doing something like that but add a lot of transcendental and spiritual knowledge as well, and a man will get so happy he will fly off the ground.

Oh...... but he has to stop killing all the animals.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:13
    He's evil, I don't much care why. [and given his propensity for lying, I/we/you have no way of knowing]

When deciding whether or not someone's views [or actions] should be suppressed WHY they are expressing
    them ...[text shortened]... r him if that were to happen, as under your reckoning he
    What is toxic is picking up the newspaper and seeing a 19-year-old girl's body lying in a park, the victim of a rape and murder by a career criminal who has been in and out of jail for 20 years.

IF I was the sheriff, that man would have been six feet under 19 years ago.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:16
    I will lock you up so you don't kill any animals, and you will get vegetarian meals in the fema camp and very good books to read so you can deprogram yourself from all that silly Christian stuff.
    But won't read the books and will repeatedly try to escape, encourage others to escape and generally rebel in every way possible. At what point will you execute me?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:23

them ...[text shortened]... r him if that were to happen, as under your reckoning he
    So - for example - when he suggested that I deserved to be executed just the same as terrorists, you felt emotional and genuinely angry about what he'd said?
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    But won't read the books and will repeatedly try to escape, encourage others to escape and generally rebel in every way possible. At what point will you execute me?
    You do know I am not really doing any of this..............right.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    So - for example - when he suggested that I deserved to be executed just the same as terrorists, you felt emotional and genuinely angry about what he'd said?
    Hey..............if you are going to quote me get it right, please.

Say it again the right way that I said it.

I think you have been drinking tonight.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 15:321 edit
    Hey..............if you are going to quote me get it right, please.

Say it again the right way that I said it.

I think you have been drinking tonight.
    Hello!! What if someone wilfully refuses to be 'deprogrammed' in your fantasy world?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree