Natural causes instead of unnatural

Natural causes instead of unnatural

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Oct 22

@fmf said
Everything I am posting is on-topic and so this is the thread where it belongs. To say that THIS thread is not for "those who see the world as something a mindless beginning", as you put it, is an unguarded revelation that you are not discussing this topic in good faith.
Odd considering you have not responded to the question, you talk around it a lot,
but never head-on except to say in a binary choice, one of them is right.

F

Moves
08 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
If you know what they mean, why not answer the question?
I have. Repeatedly, You've ignored it. I have questioned your premise. Repeatedly. And You've just ignored it. Is your preferred God figure a "human" or a "non-human"?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Oct 22

@fmf said
Do you understand what the concept of "anthropomorphization" is?
Gee wiz, mind, mindlessness, not "anthropomorphization" start your thread maybe
someone will respond.

F

Moves
08 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
Odd considering you have not responded to the question, you talk around it a lot,
but never head-on except to say in a binary choice, one of them is right.
I have responded repeately but you refuse to address what I am contributing to the "conversation".

F

Moves
08 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
someone will respond.
Why can't you address what I am saying about anthropomorphization and your use of the word "mindlessness" but you are running away from it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Oct 22

@fmf said
Why can't you address what I am saying about anthropomorphization and your use of the word "mindlessness" but you are running away from it.
This thread is about mindlessness or mind in the formation of life in this universe
and you want to turn it into something else, start your thread, you have zero respect
for others, you want what you want and others must bow to your desires. There is
no respect from you when you constantly ignore others' desires to talk about what
they want to answer the whims of you, what a self-center, self-righteous, bag of
wind you are.

F

Moves
08 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
someone will respond.
Perhaps you just don't know what "anthropomorphization" means and you are too proud to admit it?

Perhaps you just don't understand the central role "anthropomorphization" plays in your disingenuous stance.

To suggest that you think that "anthropomorphization" needs to be NOT discussed with regard to THIS thread's topic and needs to be discussed on its own thread makes you look like a fool who doesn't really understand the topic you claim to want to talk about.

F

Moves
08 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
This thread is about mindlessness or mind in the formation of life in this universe
and you want to turn it into something else.
But I am talking about this thread's topic. And you are blanking it out.

F

Moves
08 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
There is
no respect from you when you constantly ignore others' desires to talk about what
they want to answer the whims of you, what a self-center, self-righteous, bag of
wind you are.
what a self-center, self-righteous, bag of wind you are.

I am trying to talk to you about your concept of "mindlessness" but you are constantly running away.

F

Moves
08 Oct 22

@KellyJay
Is your preferred creator entity/God figure a "human" or a "non-human"?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Oct 22

@fmf said
what a self-center, self-righteous, bag of wind you are.

I am trying to talk to you about your concept of "mindlessness" but you are constantly running away.
If that were true you wouldn’t be working into the conversation things that have nothing to do with the question.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Oct 22

@fmf said
@KellyJay
Is your preferred creator entity/God figure a "human" or a "non-human"?
What does that have to do with the question?

F

Moves
08 Oct 22

@kellyjay said
What does that have to do with the question?
Stop running away from the conversation.

F

Moves
08 Oct 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
If that were true you wouldn’t be working into the conversation things that have nothing to do with the question.
I have questioned your premise about "mind" versus "mindlessness" over and over again but you are just blanking it out and refusing to engage. Indeed, there's no evidence you are actually reading my posts.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Oct 22

@fmf said
I have questioned your premise about "mind" versus "mindlessness" over and over again but you are just blanking it out and refusing to engage. Indeed, there's no evidence you are actually reading my posts.
Well use little words, small sentences, because as far as I am concerned nothing about anything you have said addressed my query. If you are not able to tell the difference between an act of will and intelligence and the normal unfolding due to the laws we see in the universe. What’s your goal?