New world!!!!

New world!!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by galveston75
I really don't expect it to happen, in fact I know it won't happen, but just maybe I was accused of something ( plagiarism ) by a few here that I was not guilty of?
Just a thought......
How many pages and posts was it before you finally admitted what you had done? Plagiarism is passing off someone else's writing as your own: the OP is an example of plagiarism, and still is. Later in the thread you admitted it wasn't your own, but only when called on it. You were accused of something and you were guilty of it. Now you have promised not to do it again. And people have accepted that. It is wholly inappropriate to try and play the victim card on this one. Just a thought...... 😉

Ro

Moves
04 Jul 12

Thanks for your comments and hopefully all will be well in the Land of Oz now!!!! Lol.

Well historians would probably be better to answer that then me but from all the stats I can bring up of these issues, probably most things we see today that are not good has always happened. We've obviously invented things that are more deadly then anytime in the ...[text shortened]... em said the world changed after WW1. The earth they knew before that was never the same.
Could you post the Biblical reference, please?

I have a hypothesis, but there is not much point pursuing it if it is flatly contradicted in the Bible.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
Are you saying that there was no "number of view hits" before the internet? Is that your point?
Sorry but I don't understand you question? The point I'm making is you look at one of these videos and you see that some unbelieveably high number of people look at these and you can even read the comments they make at times and it is so sad that so many like to look at this stuff and then read the comments they make.
Hardly ever does anyone condemn these things but actually encourage this action towards others and brag about it when they do these things.
Just look at the growth and popularity of cage fighting. That is horrible on all levels of "loving your neighbor". It only breeds violence and a total disrespect for life with our young ones.
This type of intertainment has happened in the past no doubt with many ancient nations such as in Rome, but that should have stayed in the past and not in our supposed progressed society.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
How many pages and posts was it before you finally admitted what you had done? Plagiarism is passing off someone else's writing as your own: the OP is an example of plagiarism, and still is. Later in the thread you admitted it wasn't your own, but only when called on it. You were accused of something and you were guilty of it. Now you have promised not to do it ...[text shortened]... t is wholly inappropriate to try and play the victim card on this one. Just a thought...... 😉
Ok. I see where this is going as usual. I have no more comment on this....

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by Rank outsider

I have a hypothesis, but there is not much point pursuing it if it is flatly contradicted in the Bible.
No problem but I'm heading out the door to go spend the day at a car race. Can't wait to get too much sun but oh well. Lol
I'll get back with you later this evening.....

Ro

Moves
04 Jul 12

No problem but I'm heading out the door to go spend the day at a car race. Can't wait to get too much sun but oh well. Lol
I'll get back with you later this evening.....
Have a great day.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

Ok. I see where this is going as usual. I have no more comment on this....
Just heading off your playing-of-the-victim-card at the pass, that's all. No need for any more comments from you now that this is done.

F

Moves
04 Jul 12

Sorry but I don't understand you question? The point I'm making is you look at one of these videos and you see that some unbelieveably high number of people look at these and you can even read the comments they make at times and it is so sad that so many like to look at this stuff and then read the comments they make..
How many hits would there have been and what kind of comments would they have made if the internet had been available to large numbers of people in the 17th century? And how do you account for the fact that travelling around rural areas in the 17th century in Europe was extremely dangerous because such areas were simply not policed by anyone, while nowadays teenagers can cycle right across Europe by country lanes, with only about one or two murders every two or three years? Why don't you make some positive generalizations based on positive things? Why does it always have to be the doom and gloom?

Moves
04 Jul 12

I am aware that the Bible says that the period from 1914 will be a bad time.
Where does the Bible say this please?

Btw, you continually strike me as a closet JW or JW sympathiser, are you either?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Where does the Bible say this please?

Btw, you continually strike me as a closet JW or JW sympathiser, are you either?
Im sure everyone knows that the Bible says no such thing. This is why Galveston made a quick exit.

The JWs have stubbornly held on to their 'Christ is returning in 1914' prediction by saying [after the date passed] to reduce the embarrasment that the world did actually come to an end and Christ did really not have to return but instead now rules since 1914 in heaven.

The funny thing is that Christ is now ruling, and since that time things have taken a nosedive .. so Christ made things worse after ruling for almost 100 yrs ..

Total nutcases those JWs.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12
1 edit

I'm back and would anyone like me to post the pics I took today at the race track to prove I was there and not ducking this conversation?
What a bunch of - - - - - you are...........

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
How many hits would there have been and what kind of comments would they have made if the internet had been available to large numbers of people in the 17th century? And how do you account for the fact that travelling around rural areas in the 17th century in Europe was extremely dangerous because such areas were simply not policed by anyone, while nowadays teen ...[text shortened]... ive generalizations based on positive things? Why does it always have to be the doom and gloom?
And how exactly would you or I know how many hits would have happened back in the 17th century? What a stupid statement.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
How many hits would there have been and what kind of comments would they have made if the internet had been available to large numbers of people in the 17th century? And how do you account for the fact that travelling around rural areas in the 17th century in Europe was extremely dangerous because such areas were simply not policed by anyone, while nowadays teen ...[text shortened]... ive generalizations based on positive things? Why does it always have to be the doom and gloom?
All doom and gloom huh? I know you don't read all my post as I've posted many articles over the time I've been here. You only read what you want and what you can attack. Maybe the only reason you don't see the upbuliding and hopefull articles I post is you can't see them as in your heart is blinding you? Maybe huh?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

Also to FMF. I arrived at the track at exactly 11:37. I sat in seat # 25 in section 8 and row 2.
I ate lunch at exactly 12:37 PM and then returned to my seat at 1:04.
I then left at 3:45 and arrived home at 4:10.

I thought I'd give you all the facts and to prove I really did that and didn't "plagiarise" this from someone else.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

So I'm back and which scriptures would you like to see? The ones that speak of this time period from 1914? Thanks..