New world!!!!

New world!!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by galveston75
And how exactly would you or I know how many hits would have happened back in the 17th century? What a stupid statement.
The point being, "evidence" gleaned from YouTube and such like, gives you no perspective on the historical context of goodness and badness in the world. Perhaps it took this "stupid statement" to shed some light on your today's-tabloid-headlines approach to the world and to the history of mankind.

F

Moves
05 Jul 12
1 edit

Also to FMF. I arrived at the track at exactly 11:37. I sat in seat # 25 in section 8 and row 2. I ate lunch at exactly 12:37 PM and then returned to my seat at 1:04. I then left at 3:45 and arrived home at 4:10. I thought I'd give you all the facts and to prove I really did that and didn't "plagiarise" this from someone else.
You have simply been asked not to pass off others' writing as your own. You have undertaken not to do so in future, and yet being reprimanded for your poor form still appears to rankle with you judging by your lack of good grace here and your utterly-missing-the-point sarcasm.

F

Moves
05 Jul 12

All doom and gloom huh? I know you don't read all my post as I've posted many articles over the time I've been here. You only read what you want and what you can attack. Maybe the only reason you don't see the upbuliding and hopefull articles I post is you can't see them as in your heart is blinding you? Maybe huh?
So? You're now saying the end of the world isn't nigh?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
So? You're now saying the end of the world [b]isn't nigh?[/b]
Don't twist my words.

F

Moves
05 Jul 12

Don't twist my words.
It was a question seeking clarification, not 'twisting words'.

So which is it to be? You're now saying the end of the world isn't nigh? Or you're still saying the end of the world is nigh?

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF

So which is it to be? You're now saying the end of the world isn't nigh? Or you're still saying the end of the world is nigh?
another one i've heard is that it happened already. the time it happened varies between ~100 and ~2000 years.

F

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
another one i've heard is that it happened already. the time it happened varies between ~100 and ~2000 years.
Right you are. So, galveston75 which is it to be? You're saying the end of the world isn't nigh? Or you're saying the end of the world is nigh? Or you're saying the end of the world happened/started in 1914?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF

No I didn't say that did I? Where if you can show me that I said that?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
Right you are. So, galveston75 which is it to be? You're saying the end of the world isn't nigh? Or you're saying the end of the world is nigh? Or you're saying the end of the world happened/started in 1914?
You need to go back and read all my post as I've already explained that and I will not do that again for you over and over and over. How many times do you need to see it before you'll read it?

F

Moves
05 Jul 12

You need to go back and read all my post as I've already explained that and I will not do that again for you over and over and over. How many times do you need to see it before you'll read it?
Which one is it to be? Why can't you just say? Why dodge it?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
Which one is it to be? Why can't you just say? Why dodge it?
Read my post..

F

Moves
05 Jul 12

Read my post..
Why can't you just say? Why are you dodging?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2012/01/and-the-new-time-on-the-doomsday-clock-is.html

So it's getting better?

My question is just exactly how is it going to get better and who is going to make this happen? What human or even a group of humans are going to get this done?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
Why can't you just say? Why are you dodging?
Read my post..

F

Moves
05 Jul 12

No I didn't say that did I?
You didn't say which one?

Where if you can show me that I said that?

Which one do you mean by "that"?