One more time.

One more time.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by Dasa
And burn one Quaran at time also if need be.
I fully support your right to buy a copy of the Quran and burn it although I think it's a poor use of your right to free speech. But you do not have any right to burn or destroy other people's property and I would support you being prosecuted for it.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
I fully support your right to buy a copy of the Quran and burn it although I think it's a poor use of your right to free speech. But you do not have any right to burn or destroy other people's property and I would support you being prosecuted for it.
You do realize that you are protecting a terrorist tool (a book) called the Quaran which is most often used for propagating violent behavior.....(murder and beatings and rape)

Why do you support terrorism like this?.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jun 15
1 edit

You do realize that you are protecting a terrorist tool (a book) called the Quaran which is most often used for propagating violent behavior.....(murder and beatings and rape)

Christianity was just as bloodthirsty a few hundred years ago. Remember the inquisition? The witch hunts, burning women at the stake (but of course not men) or the crusades? Or the forced conversion of aborigines in your own country? And now as we speak, Christians are killing Hundu's.

Both religions have a lot to answer for. Personally, if I had the option I would go to another planet and let this one stew in its own juices. And take with me a few thousand like minded people.

You should look at the old testament sometime if you don't think there is any mandate for killing there, including condoning the rape of slaves.

What do you think your call for violence would do? For one thing, if there was violence against Muslims somewhere, like not the Taliban or Isis, they would rise up and there would be a real war where literally hundreds of thousands of people would be killed on both sides. You really want that? Did you really think through the consequences of the violence you preach? I don't think so. Muslims want to return to the 8th century and there is not a thing the rest of the world can do about it. Even if we defeat Isis now, the wounds will fester in the remaining Isis people and it will just come back again in 50 years or so when the next couple of generations carefully brainwashed will start it up all over again.

Is that what you want? Do you seriously think killing a few thousand Isis warriors is going to change things? You are naive if you think so.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jun 15

Burning books isn't going to solve the problem Dasa. In reality, that kind of thinking is the problem. Your attitude contributes to the problem you claim to be against.

F

Moves
08 Jun 15

I don't support terrorism. I have said time and time again that I support fully all efforts to bring criminals to justice, regardless of their religion. I support your freedom of religion, but if you start destroying mosques and burning people's Quran then I will support efforts to bring you to justice too, regardless of your religion.

F

Moves
08 Jun 15

The Quran is not "most often" used for propagating "murder and beatings and rape". It is used by ordinary Muslims as they go about their everyday lives. What proportion of the world's 1,500,000,000 Muslims do you claim commit "murder and beatings and rape"?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Jun 15

The Koran is not 'most often' used for propagating violent behaviour, but only used as such by a fundamentalist minority.

You do understand the different between a peaceful religion and a few radical extremists who will pervert any tool at their disposal?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I am not a Muslim, if that's what you mean when you ask me if I "support" Islam. Nor am I a Christian or a Jew nor a devotee of any religion.

I have lived among people of many different faiths during my travels around the world. Many of the Muslim friends I have made are among the nicest people I have ever met.

As with Christianity, there is much to admir ...[text shortened]... ou be willing to see slaughtered in the course of tearing down all the mosques around the world?
Your Muslim friends are are the nicest people on earth from your mundane perspective, but as you know very well by now they support terrorism.

Why do I know this?

Because I have read the Quaran and it teaches Muslims to smile while they shake the hands of the infidels, but they are secretly making plans to cheat them or deceive them etc.

They are also taught from the Quaran to (strike fear into their hearts and kill them where you find them.)

These are the nice people you are associating with who defend the violent Quaran.

FMF.........Do you deny that your nice Muslim friends defend the violent Quaran?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
The Quran is not "most often" used for propagating "murder and beatings and rape". It is used by ordinary Muslims as they go about their everyday lives. What proportion of the world's 1,500,000,000 Muslims do you claim commit "murder and beatings and rape"?
Do you deny that the Quaran promotes murder and torture and rape (the booty is also forced sexual relation) and that every Muslim must learn the Quaran or at least read it and accept it.

F

Moves
08 Jun 15

Your Muslim friends are are the nicest people on earth from your mundane perspective, but as you know very well by now they support terrorism.
They don't support terrorism. You don't seem to know anything about the heterogeneity of Islam. Your genocidal talk is ridiculous.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Anybody who limits their search for truth in any way is, by definition, not open-minded. You have faith in your particular cult, ipso facto you are not open-minded. Wriggle all you like, it is what it is.
"Anybody who limits their search for truth in any way is, by definition, not open-minded."

An interesting statement, and on the surface of it I agree, but what if one finds the truth? Does that one then have a "closed mind" because they reject an idea that contradicts the truth?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
You are twisting words around to deny that you are protecting terrorism found in the Quaran.

F

Moves
08 Jun 15

Do you deny that the Quaran promotes murder and torture and rape (the booty is also forced sexual relation) and that every Muslim must learn the Quaran or at least read it and accept it.
What Islamic theologians have you been talking to? The accounts of the wars against pagans in the Arabian desert a millennium and a half ago are not seen as exhortations to "murder and torture and rape" by the vast majority of the world's billion and a half Muslims. If you choose to align yourself, theologically speaking, with the interpretations of the Quran used by people like ISIS, then that says a lot about you and your genocidal extremism ~ something you demonstrate here post after post.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
They don't support terrorism. You don't seem to know anything about the heterogeneity of Islam. Your genocidal talk is ridiculous.
You ignorant silly man.

Islam was founded by a pedophile murderer meat eater................who encouraged his followers to cut off the heads of those who didn't convert to Islam (then the wife was raped along with the daughter.

Why are you protecting such vile.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
What Islamic theologians have you been talking to? The accounts of the wars against pagans in the Arabian desert a millennium and a half ago are not seen as exhortations to "murder and torture and rape" by the vast majority of the world's billion and a half Muslims. If you choose to align yourself, theologically speaking, with the interpretations of the Quran us ...[text shortened]... s a lot about you and your genocidal extremism ~ something you demonstrate here post after post.
FMF...............Why do you protect murderers and rapists.

I want to execute them.