Paradise

Paradise

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
273d

@fmf said
The discussion is about doctrine. There is no onus whatsoever on him to reveal anything about his private life; he doesn't ask you to provide "evidence" of what you do away from here.
Paradise is not about doctrine.

It is about walking the walk. Not just talking the talk.

Talking won't get you into Paradise.

F

Moves
273d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Paradise is not about doctrine.

It is about walking the walk. Not just talking the talk.

Talking won't get you into Paradise.
These four sentences are deflections and red herrings. If you think, as a Christian, that you are going to boast your way into "paradise", and that is your doctrine, then so be it.

Boast to your heart's content. You say you "see no evidence" of what he does away from here. But you should look again at Matthew 6:1.

Rajk999 is not here to boast about what he does, even if you so often seem like that's what you are here to do. He is here to talk about doctrine and not to divulge personal information.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
273d

@suzianne said
And what about his instructions for living in the here and now?
Christianity is a present-tense belief, a walk with the most High now in Jesus Christ through the grace of God. We are to love God with all of our hearts, souls, and mind, and love each other as ourselves. We fall short on both counts, the evidence that we don't love God is our hate for one another, and that we don't do all the things we should. Loving as God loves, which is looking at the needs of others even His enemies, and without concern towards reciprocity. Loving God is doing the good works He has given to us to do, acts of love meeting the needs of others in truth.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
273d

@rajk999 said
I made no private interpretation .. just quotes about who Jesus wants in his Kingdom ... apparently its miles away from your nonsense .... lol

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thi ...[text shortened]... (Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

Jesus does not need your church's private interpretation or opinion. πŸ™‚
You do tend to put the cart before the horse which is ass-backwards in almost everything you say. We have a sinful nature, and due to that we sin it is due to our nature that we all sin. We don't become sinners because we were good and screwed up and sinned with some sinning worse than others. Our human nature is sinful, that is where we start, there is none righteous among us, we are born into the family of Adam.

You talking about what a child of God looks and acts like if you do the good works you are not going to be held accountable for the sins you have done. Doing good works is not enough, our nature needs to be changed which happens in the Born-Again experience which is not by the will of man, it is a divine act of God, you must be Born-Again, and you must have the Spirit of God as Jesus promised would come to us.

You pointing to good works we are to do as God through His Spirit gives us, is not to earn God's righteousness, but out of loving God and man His nature causes us to do, by us becoming more like Him. God is not like us, He is good, and righteous avoiding His wrath is only found in Jesus Christ, outside of Christ we are a people of unclean lips, sinful before a Holy God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
273d

@kellyjay said
You do tend to put the cart before the horse which is ass-backwards in almost everything you say.
All I did was quote exactly from Jesus.
Jesus is ass-backwards?
You are a brave soul.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
273d

@fmf said
These four sentences are deflections and red herrings. If you think, as a Christian, that you are going to boast your way into "paradise", and that is your doctrine, then so be it.

Boast to your heart's content. You say you "see no evidence" of what he does away from here. But you should look again at Matthew 6:1.

Rajk999 is not here to boast about what he does, even if ...[text shortened]... what you are here to do. He is here to talk about doctrine and not to divulge personal information.
He is here to preach empty platitudes.

He is here to denigrate Christians.

If you think, as a Christian, that you are going to boast your way into "paradise", and that is your doctrine, then so be it.

Clearly you're not listening. But you never have.

It's not about talking. He can talk all he wants. It is about walking. I don't see that. I see talking. I see insulting.

It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. But not if that light is under a barrel. He has to actually do what he says to do if he's true to himself. But he can't be bothered. His doctrine is no doctrine, certainly not the one he demands from others.

Witnessing and testifying has a long history of efficacy. This is why Jesus had apostles.

If you have nothing to testify about, people think you're full of hot air.

He doesn't have any Good News. All he has is Bad News. KJ is basically the same.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
273d

@rajk999 said
Jesus is ass-backwards?
You are a brave soul.
You are not Jesus.

Maybe this is your problem.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
273d
1 edit

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
273d

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
273d

@rajk999 said
Jesus is ass-backwards?
You are a brave soul.
You are always getting it backward.

Life is being lived by people with a flawed sinful nature, the fact that one sins continually is due to that nature, and good works don't alter the fact they are sinners after Adam. You must be born-again, this is a work of God, nothing empty about that but your doctrine is us attempting to live a life good enough to be approved by God, we cannot our sinful nature prohibits that. Your platitudes turn to putting in the effort to be good enough by the work we do, instead of trusting what was done on our behalf. Deceiver, you have no idea about the gospel of Jesus Christ, you preach another gospel, approved by antichrists, atheists, and the self-righteous.

You look at the work of God in redeemed people and think if you mimic them you are righteous, but the righteousness of sinners is either found in Christ or they are still on their own. I can only imagine you look at sinners the same way, backward, as if they are basically good and then sin, instead of they are sinners so that is why they sin.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
273d

Oops @kellyjay

You replied to me by accident again πŸ˜€

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
273d

@kellyjay said
You are always getting it backward.

Life is being lived by people with a flawed sinful nature, the fact that one sins continually is due to that nature, and good works don't alter the fact they are sinners after Adam. You must be born-again, this is a work of God, nothing empty about that but your doctrine is us attempting to live a life good enough to be approved by God, ...[text shortened]... rd, as if they are basically good and then sin, instead of they are sinners so that is why they sin.
More Church nonsense.
Dont really care for your opinions.
Quote what Jesus said.

F

Moves
273d

@suzianne said
It's not about talking. He can talk all he wants. It is about walking. I don't see that. I see talking. I see insulting.
But you are here insulting and denigrating people, fellow believers in Christ first and foremost. So you are being a hypocrite. You think making claims about what you do away from here is "walking the walk"?

F

Moves
273d

@suzianne said
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. But not if that light is under a barrel. He has to actually do what he says to do if he's true to himself. But he can't be bothered. His doctrine is no doctrine, certainly not the one he demands from others.
What's your doctrine? You have spent years here content to represent a kind of disinhibited, seething, self-centred darkness. What Christian teaching have you been propagating or exemplifying?

F

Moves
273d

@suzianne said
If you have nothing to testify about, people think you're full of hot air.
He testifies about the teachings of Jesus Christ. What do you do? Does Matthew 6:1 not apply to you?