1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 01:31
    @rajk999 said
    [i]Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
    Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
    Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
    Blessed are the pure in heart: for t ...[text shortened]... e
    - Those filthy sinners who did not put Jesus first.

I think your doctrine is a failure ... lol
    You are proving what point with this text, that Jesus didn't mean you must be born again, or that some are not going to be cast into the fire prepared for the devil and his angels as Jesus said?
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 01:44
    @rajk999 said
    [i]Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
    Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
    Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
    Blessed are the pure in heart: for t ...[text shortened]... e
    - Those filthy sinners who did not put Jesus first.

I think your doctrine is a failure ... lol
    Oh please, and if I quote just Jesus saying you must be born again then none of those things you quoted would be there. Did you really think you had a point there?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 02:05
    @kellyjay said
    Oh please, and if I quote just Jesus saying you must be born again then none of those things you quoted would be there. Did you really think you had a point there?
    The Jews do not believe in Christ, neither are they baptised, or born-again for that matter. According to you they will be cast out into hell and tormented for eternity.

That is your church doctrine.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 04:39
    @rajk999 said
    The Jews do not believe in Christ, neither are they baptised, or born-again for that matter. According to you they will be cast out into hell and tormented for eternity.

Not according to me, I'm quoting Jesus, you know the one you profess to follow.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 05:26
    @kellyjay said
    Accept it as it is written or cherry-pick to suit yourself.
    This is a false dichotomy kellyjay.

Essentially you are asserting that people accept your interpretation of Biblical literalism, or it’s cherry picking.

Poor thinking on your part, and why you frequently find yourself in moral potholes.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 11:19
    @kellyjay said
    Not according to me, I'm quoting Jesus, you know the one you profess to follow.
    So the Jews, even though they do not believe in Jesus, neither any death and resurrection, can still be in the Kingdom of God.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 11:39
    @rajk999 said
    So the Jews, even though they do not believe in Jesus, neither any death and resurrection, can still be in the Kingdom of God.
    God is not a respecter of persons, you should study the Bible.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 13:06
    @rajk999 said

{Most] Jews will get their long-awaited Warrior-Savior when Jesus returns.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 13:21
    @kellyjay said
    God is not a respecter of persons, you should study the Bible.
    Apparently you are stumped on this one. Your hard and fast rule about being born again does not apply to Jews then?

The Jews do not belief
    - that Jesus is the Son of God
    - in any death and resurrection of Christ
    - in professing faith in Christ

Yet you are hesitant to say that they will burn in hell.
    But you proclaim that is the fate of all other people who do not profess faith in Christ.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 14:10
    @rajk999 said
    Apparently you are stumped on this one. Your hard and fast rule about being born again does not apply to Jews then?

The Jews do not belief
    - that Jesus is the Son of God
    - in any death and resurrection of Christ
    - in professing faith in Christ

Yet you are hesitant to say that they will burn in hell.
    But you proclaim that is the fate of all other people who do not profess faith in Christ.
    You absolutely do not have a clue about the gospel. You think nationalities matter, race, or anything else that we use to separate ourselves by some category? You must be born again and that applies to everyone! You have a real issue with the Jesus in scripture as you oppose His Word.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 14:29
    @kellyjay said
    You absolutely do not have a clue about the gospel. You think nationalities matter, race, or anything else that we use to separate ourselves by some category? You must be born again and that applies to everyone! You have a real issue with the Jesus in scripture as you oppose His Word.
    Who asked you all that. Why do you have a problem answering a question in simple language to that the discussion can proceed.

So the Jews who are not born again, are going to be tormented in hell. I got it.

So that includes all the Jews before Christ. Clearly.

RIght.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Aug '23 20:02
    @rajk999 said
    Who asked you all that. Why do you have a problem answering a question in simple language to that the discussion can proceed.

So the Jews who are not born again, are going to be tormented in hell. I got it.

So that includes all the Jews before Christ. Clearly.

RIght.
    You lack of knowledge about the grace of God is so large it is difficult to believe.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree