Paradise

Paradise

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Deciever, no one is talking against good works either, you make things up as you go as you insult the authors God chose to write scripture. You use scripture selectively to promote your ideas over the Word of God as it is plainly understood. You make charges against people you do not know as if your word is undisputable truth, you tell lies by saying things you cannot know, only assume, hypocrite.
You are a hurt damaged man, clearly. I have poked serious holes in your church Christian doctrine. I used the bible, the teachings of Christ and Paul and the Apostles, to show you how there are gaping holes and fatal flaws in your beliefs. Your doctrine if followed leads to damnation. I understand your pain.

F

Moves
291d

@kellyjay said
Deciever, no one is talking against good works either, you make things up as you go as you insult the authors God chose to write scripture.
You have "talked against" good works innumerable times.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
291d
1 edit

@fmf said
You have "talked against" good works innumerable times.
Many times, directly
- works salvation
- Pharisaical
- Legalistic

They however do good works with the claims
- We will do good works
- God has prepared good works for us to do
- Once we profess faith we do good works [automatically]

Then related is the constant condemnation of human nature
- we are all evil
- we are filthy sinners
- we cannot save ourselves

None of the above was ever stated by Christ.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
290d

@rajk999 said
You are a hurt damaged man, clearly. I have poked serious holes in your church Christian doctrine. I used the bible, the teachings of Christ and Paul and the Apostles, to show you how there are gaping holes and fatal flaws in your beliefs. Your doctrine if followed leads to damnation. I understand your pain.
The only thing that you have done is to attempt to displace God’s choice for scriptures authority and insert yourself.

F

Moves
290d

@kellyjay said
The only thing that you have done is to attempt to displace God’s choice for scriptures authority and insert yourself.
Are you saying your personal subjective interpretations of scripture are more divinely inspired than Rajk999's?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
290d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Gods choice is that people listen His Son.
You ignore Gods Son.
I would be worried if I were you.

I listen to God's Son
I have not inserted myself.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
290d

@rajk999 said
Gods choice is that people listen His Son.
You ignore Gods Son.
I would be worried if I were you.

I listen to God's Son
I have not inserted myself.
God uses those He selects and He selected Paul to start several churches and in doing that he wrote letters to them. According to scripture Jesus called him out personally and you are elevating yourself above Jesus’ chosen.

Paul received blessings from the early church and a commission to do what he did. on top of his calling. You putting spin on scripture in disagreement only shows your arrogance that you know better who Jesus called. The only one you listen to is you.

Paul received confirmation in scripture and you announce to everyone how important you are.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
290d
2 edits

@kellyjay said
God uses those He selects and He selected Paul to start several churches and in doing that he wrote letters to them. According to scripture Jesus called him out personally and you are elevating yourself above Jesus’ chosen.

Paul received blessings from the early church and a commission to do what he did. on top of his calling. You putting spin on scripture in disagreeme ...[text shortened]... you.

Paul received confirmation in scripture and you announce to everyone how important you are.
Lets test that theory. So you dont really like the teachings of Christ, you like Paul. Thats fine. So I am going to quote Paul again. Tell me if you agree with Paul here:
For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. (Romans 5:17-18 KJV)
Paul says the FREE GIFT of justification ie the Grace of God, came upon ALL MEN

Do you agree with that? The death of Christ justified ALL people? I have never seen you post this. It appears you disagree with Paul. This is what you call weaponising the scripture. I post references which contradict what you post. Apparently you can post any old rubbish doctrines you like and nobody must say anything becuase that is using the bible to attack Christians.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
290d

@rajk999 said
Lets test that theory. So you dont really like the teachings of Christ, you like Paul. Thats fine. So I am going to quote Paul again. Tell me if you agree with Paul here:
[i]For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Therefore as by the o ...[text shortened]... octrines you like and nobody must say anything becuase that is using the bible to attack Christians.
The teachings are from God, even Jesus said it was from the Father while He walked here, and when the Holy Spirit was sent He shared what God wanted us to know. The fact you think Jesus and Paul teaching had only to do with who they were shows how little you know.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
290d

@kellyjay said
The teachings are from God, even Jesus said it was from the Father while He walked here, and when the Holy Spirit was sent He shared what God wanted us to know. The fact you think Jesus and Paul teaching had only to do with who they were shows how little you know.
Cant answer the question ... lol . All that talk about God sending Paul to preach, and now Im quoting Paul. So try again. Paul who God sent to preach said, the death of Christ justified ALL MEN.

That is in direct conflict with what you quoted from Titus.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
290d

@rajk999 said
[i]For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Therefore as by the o ...[text shortened]... octrines you like and nobody must say anything becuase that is using the bible to attack Christians.
To your question we have the (right to be) we all have been justified through Christ but not everyone will accept the gift. You simply don’t understand the scriptures, in Christ as we abide in Him. Those outside of Christ are condemned already.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
290d

@rajk999 said
Cant answer the question ... lol . All that talk about God sending Paul to preach, and now Im quoting Paul. So try again. Paul who God sent to preach said, the death of Christ justified ALL MEN.

That is in direct conflict with what you quoted from Titus.
The scriptures don’t contradict itself but will your private interpretation as you twist the truth.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
290d

@kellyjay said
To your question we have the (right to be) we all have been justified through Christ but not everyone will accept the gift. You simply don’t understand the scriptures, in Christ as we abide in Him. Those outside of Christ are condemned already.
Paul said no such thing. Lets try again.

Its a FREE GIFT
It came up ALL
Unto Justification of Life.

There is nothing to accept. Its free and whether you like it or not it is given to you.

You are adding in your own church doctrine to it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
290d

@kellyjay said
The scriptures don’t contradict itself but will your private interpretation as you twist the truth.
Isn’t your interpretation of the bible a “private” one, or did you get it taught to you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
290d

@kellyjay said
To your question we have the (right to be) we all have been justified through Christ but not everyone will accept the gift.
How many people have you personally led to Christ?