Paradise

Paradise

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
291d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Rajk has told you repeatedly that he follows the teachings of Jesus.

You will find these teachings in the Bible.
Actually, when confronted about this, he refuses to explain what he personally does to follow Christ. He refuses to speak ANYthing of his own ministry. He can't back up anything he says. One standard for he, another one for we.

From what I've seen here, he specifically refuses to love his brothers as he loves himself.

It's not what is and isn't in the Bible. It's what is he DOing (walking, not talking) to "follow Christ".

Tell me I'm wrong.

F

Moves
291d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Actually, when confronted about this, he refuses to explain what he personally does to follow Christ.
You are not entitled to this information and he is not obliged to divulge it. See Matthew 6:1. Rajk999 is not here to brag about what he does, even if you sometimes seem like you are. He is here to talk about doctrine. He has talked umpteen times about what Jesus taught his followers to do.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
291d

@rajk999 said
What ?? Are you right in your head? I am quoting Paul and the Apostles. I am siding with them, and with Christ. You have some doctrine promoted by the church which is a odds with what Paul said.
When you are confronted with scripture that doesn't fit your likes and dislikes you blow it off, you don't hold the scriptures as something you must conform your life to, or have you changed your mind about that? As I have said, you talk out of two sides of your face with Paul and Christ, you use their words when it suits you and ignores or belittle scripture when it doesn't, making claims about things like someone's church that has nothing at all do with what is said deceiver, you use the word you do not conform to it.

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
291d

To Rajk999, Kellyjay, divegeester, et al:

Diverting (yawn) as your little playground squabbles have been during the last four or five pages, may I suggest you continue them elsewhere or return to discussing the original thread. FMF and Suzianne have attempted to inject some intellectual integrity to the skirmishes, but, alas, to no avail…

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
291d

@pianoman1 said
To Rajk999, Kellyjay, divegeester, et al:

Diverting (yawn) as your little playground squabbles have been during the last four or five pages, may I suggest you continue them elsewhere or return to discussing the original thread. FMF and Suzianne have attempted to inject some intellectual integrity to the skirmishes, but, alas, to no avail…
Sure, every sinner is condemned already because of their sins against God and man without exception. God has made a way for all of man to be redeemed in Jesus Christ without exception, turning the worse sinners into children of God where holiness, love, grace, and mercy that God has shown us may be found in the worse to the best of us since we are all sinners. The fact God can redeem and turn people dead in their sins into born again believers taking on God's life within shows the greatness of God's love and mercy. While we judge ourselves by ourselves God is not a respecter of persons, we are dead in our sins before Him and He gives us life found only in Him when He redeems us.

Z

Moves
291d

@kellyjay said
Sure, every sinner is condemned already because of their sins against God and man without exception. God has made a way for all of man to be redeemed in Jesus Christ without exception, turning the worse sinners into children of God where holiness, love, grace, and mercy that God has shown us may be found in the worse to the best of us since we are all sinners. The fact God ...[text shortened]... rsons, we are dead in our sins before Him and He gives us life found only in Him when He redeems us.
ONLY if they accept jesus as their personal saviour and God as the one and only god. Only if they repent.

So no matter how righteous of a life a muslim or an atheist or a jew leads, there is this one disqualifying thing that renders anything else meaningless.

What does this say about your God? Would it be perhaps that he is a megalomaniac who values worship over anything else? Is that kind of God worthy of worship?

Z

Moves
291d

@rajk999 said
When a mans post is insults, and no substance, you know he is defeated. I post no spin. I post exact quotes from the writings of Paul, who you claim I was ignoring. Apparently you are the one ignoring Paul.

Here again : [i]But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace o ...[text shortened]... now teachings of Jesus Christ and the Aposltes. All you know is your church doctrine which is false.
you still have to accept him. All Jesus' death accomplish was satisfy that one requirement God put for himself. It still has to be a conscious act of faith. You are hilariously bad at reading comprehension.

The entire new testament is filled with "Only through me, jesus, can you be saved"

Kelly's may be the more disgusting doctrine but if you both claim to follow the Bible, he understands it better than you do.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
290d
1 edit

@fmf said
You are not entitled to this information and he is not obliged to divulge it. See Matthew 6:1. Rajk999 is not here to brag about what he does, even if you sometimes seem like you are. He is here to talk about doctrine. He has talked umpteen times about what Jesus taught his followers to do.
Sadly for her she is influenced by some church promoting the idea you need to go around talking about yourself. We live in an era of self-righteous promotion, or prosperity gospel, pastors begging for tithes, hypocritical rich Christians flaunting themselves. Many Christians have gone totally astray.

She is a drama queen, full of herself. Remember this?

[i]It is with regret that I announce to you all, that after 6965 days, I am leaving Red Hot Pawn.

6965 days
995 weeks
228 months, 25 days
19 years, 25 days

It both does seem that long and doesn't seem that long.

I'm leaving to pursue my other interests in life, including finishing my masters degree, and my ongoing efforts to improve the lives of the homeless in downtown Phoenix, Arizona.

To my clan, The Misfits, I say that I am proud to have played on the same team as all of you. You are all the best, and have upheld the very things I tried to promote: Honesty, Fairness and Integrity. You should all be proud of the time we've spent together.

"So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!"

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
290d

@zahlanzi said
you still have to accept him. All Jesus' death accomplish was satisfy that one requirement God put for himself. It still has to be a conscious act of faith. You are hilariously bad at reading comprehension.

The entire new testament is filled with "Only through me, jesus, can you be saved"

Kelly's may be the more disgusting doctrine but if you both claim to follow the Bible, he understands it better than you do.
I started another thread. I have your answer there.
Apparently Pianoman1 had enough of this discussion here .. 🙂

Z

Moves
290d

@rajk999 said
Sadly for her she is influenced by some church promoting the idea you need to go around talking about yourself. We live in an era of self-righteous promotion, or prosperity gospel, pastors begging for tithes, hypocritical rich Christians flaunting themselves. Many Christians have gone totally astray.

She is a drama queen, full of herself. Remember this?

************* ...[text shortened]... .

"So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!"
yes, a person changed their mind. Shocking.

I find her to be a better person than you ever could dream of being

Z

Moves
290d

@rajk999 said
I started another thread. I have your answer there.
Apparently Pianoman1 had enough of this discussion here .. 🙂
there was a large quantity of cherries picked and he realized he had his fill

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
290d

@zahlanzi said
ONLY if they accept jesus as their personal saviour and God as the one and only god. Only if they repent.

So no matter how righteous of a life a muslim or an atheist or a jew leads, there is this one disqualifying thing that renders anything else meaningless.

What does this say about your God? Would it be perhaps that he is a megalomaniac who values worship over anything else? Is that kind of God worthy of worship?
Jesus Christ is the propitiation our redeemer through His sacrifice He became sin who knew no sin, all the wrath of God was poured out on Christ He was crushed by God taking the full penalty of all we deserved. Because of that we are justified in Christ the guilty now redeemed fully because our sins were punished as Jesus became sin.

Outside of Christ you better be perfect from the moment you were born or you will pay for your sins.

Z

Moves
290d

@kellyjay said
Jesus Christ is the propitiation our redeemer through His sacrifice He became sin who knew no sin, all the wrath of God was poured out on Christ He was crushed by God taking the full penalty of all we deserved. Because of that we are justified in Christ the guilty now redeemed fully because our sins were punished as Jesus became sin.

Outside of Christ you better be perfect from the moment you were born or you will pay for your sins.
aha, so an atheist must be perfect.
a child rapist must be sincere in being sorry and accepting Jesus is the saviour

so if I, a decent human being, accept Jesus is my lord and saviour, i might hang around in heaven with child murderers and rapists, but i will have to go to hell to have a conversation with Steven Hawking?
Oh, do you think i will have to ask Satan to stop torturing Hawking while i am speaking to him?

Is this fair?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
290d

@zahlanzi said
a child rapist must be sincere in being sorry and accepting Jesus is the saviour

so if I, a decent human being, accept Jesus is my lord and saviour, i might hang around in heaven with child murderers and rapists, but i will have to go to hell to have a conversation with Steven Hawking?
Oh, do you think i will have to ask Satan to stop torturing Hawking while i am speaking to him?

Is this fair?
I said Jesus Christ is our redeemer, our propitiation, He became sin so we collectively could be saved we have that right, it is only found in Him. Outside of Christ you must be sinless because perfection is required, we must be perfect as He is. Our sins were paid in full by Jesus Christ as the sinless one became sin so sinners could be counted justified by God righteously. Any other way has God overlooking sin and being good and righteous God will not do that. The worst of us can be saved and the best of us outside of Christ will be condemned, Jesus’ righteousness is our only hope!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
290d

@zahlanzi said

Is this fair?
You will not find an unrepentant sinner in the Kingdom of God. We are called to repent and that is a life time commitment, salvation of God is a sovereign act of God, not a get out hell free card to continue in sin because of some acknowledgement or the utterance of a few words once in someone’s life.