Paradise

Paradise

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
273d

@suzianne said
He doesn't have any Good News. All he has is Bad News.
What "Good News" do you bring?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
273d

@rajk999 said
More Church nonsense.
Dont really care for your opinions.
Quote what Jesus said.
Lies and half-truths once again. I did quote Jesus and you as always ignore those things Jesus says that doesn't fit the doctrine that you made up as opposed to scripture as it's written.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
273d
2 edits

@kellyjay said
Lies and half-truths once again. I did quote Jesus and you as always ignore those things Jesus says that doesn't fit the doctrine that you made up as opposed to scripture as it's written.
How do you and your church explain to your non Christian neighbours that the Jesus you tell them loves them SO much that if they don’t believe in him, will also burn them alive forever, if they don’t believe that he loves them SO much?

Is this an awkward silence moment?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
273d

@fmf said
What "Good News" do you bring?
Her Good News is in the Debates thread about Jesus and trans people. Apparently she is advising people to join the LGBTQ movements, and that it is condoned by God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
273d

@kellyjay said
You quote stuff Jesus said privately to individuals.
The important stuff Jesus said about good works you ignore it.
Then you tell people not to do good works.
The man that listens to you is going to be cast out.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
273d

@rajk999 said
Always a reason to not take Jesus seriously and turning human efforts over Christ sacrifice.

F

Moves
273d

@kellyjay said
Always a reason to not take Jesus seriously and turning human efforts over Christ sacrifice.
Doesn't "taking Jesus seriously" entail making efforts to turn his commandments into action IN LIGHT OF the sacrifice he's said to have made?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
273d

@rajk999 said
Her Good News is in the Debates thread about Jesus and trans people. Apparently she is advising people to join the LGBTQ movements, and that it is condoned by God.
"Apparently."

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
273d

@kellyjay said
In what practical everyday ways do you personally “take seriously” your belief that Jesus has told you that all non Christian’s will be burnt alive in hell by him?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
272d

@rajk999 said
Do you think the things Jesus said to individuals are not also true to the whole unless He only meant it specifically to the one He was speaking to? Simply because the conversation was with one doesn't mean the topic was only directed to that one and applied to no one else. You cannot show that when Jesus spoke to Nicodemus, especially about spiritual truths that only applied to Nicodemus unless you suggest that only Nicodemus must be born again, you are purposely ignoring Christ to make scripture fit your doctrine, instead of you making your doctrine fit scripture. What a deceiver you are, twisting even Jesus' words to suit you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
272d

@kellyjay said
What a deceiver you are, twisting even Jesus' words to suit you.
When you talk about your faith to a non Christian and you tell them why they should be saved, do you tell them that unless they accept Christ they will be burnt in hell by him for eternity?

I’d be interested to know what you say, because if you don’t tell them then it is you who is the “deceiver” kellyjay.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
272d

In other words KellyJay, do you really “walk your faith”, as per your own forum strap line under your avatar?

I suspect you don’t.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
272d

@kellyjay said
Got a reference that makes your point? Use it.
Dont care for your opinions and church dogma.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
272d

@rajk999 said
Got a reference that makes your point? Use it.
Dont care for your opinions and church dogma.
I'm not the one ignoring text, I'm not the one trying to find reasons to not accept the very words of Christ, that is you, deceiver. Accept it as it is written or cherry-pick to suit yourself. Your half-truth lies are on full display again.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
272d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I'm not the one ignoring text, I'm not the one trying to find reasons to not accept the very words of Christ, that is you, deceiver. Accept it as it is written or cherry-pick to suit yourself. Your half-truth lies are on full display again.
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
(Matthew 5:3-10 KJV)

Not a word about
- Those professing faith
- Those saved by Grace through faith
- Professing belief in Jesus sacrifice
- Those filthy sinners who did not put Jesus first.

I think your doctrine is a failure ... lol