1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 20:51
    http://www.kptv.com/story/19838032/gresham-woman-missing-police-consider-it-suspicious

My son knows this family and is obviously upset and my daughter and her family lives within two miles of their apartment.
    Thanks....
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 21:27
    Originally posted by galveston75
    http://www.kptv.com/story/19838032/gresham-woman-missing-police-consider-it-suspicious

My son knows this family and is obviously upset and my daughter and her family lives within two miles of their apartment.
    Thanks....
    Why should we pray for someone because
    an RHP member's son knows their family?

Unbelievable!

If you believe in prayer pray for all those
    in need.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 22:06
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Why should we pray for someone because
    an RHP member's son knows their family?

Unbelievable!

If you believe in prayer pray for all those
    in need.
    Are you serious? What a kind and compassionent comment. I just hope this never happens to someone you love.........
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 23:03
    Are you serious? What a kind and compassionent comment. I just hope this never happens to someone you love.........
    I am VERY SERIOUS!

Millions are in dire straits around the
    world and you think someone deserves
    a special mention to God because your
    son knows him?

Why is he, your son, or you, so special?

Please tell me, I'd really love to know!
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 23:17
    and the true reason for prayer is exposed.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 23:241 edit
    I am VERY SERIOUS!

Millions are in dire straits around the
    world and you think someone deserves
    a special mention to God because your
    son knows him?

Why is he, your son, or you, so special?

Please tell me, I'd really love to know!
    This is not about my son. It is about the family who's daughter and wife and sister is who knows where and with who knows with who and who knows what is happening to her if she is still even alive.
    That is the issue. If this were happening to one of our loved ones I would hope others would care enough to pray to God for help in your behalf.
    Do you understand this process at all or even care?
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 23:46
    This is not about my son. It is about the family who's daughter and wife and sister is who knows where and with who knows with who and who knows what is happening to her if she is still even alive.
    That is the issue. If this were happening to one of our loved ones I would hope others would care enough to pray to God for help in your behalf.
    Do you understand this process at all or even care?
    I hope that all is well for the family you are talking about just as I wish all people well.

You have not answered my question. Do you understand it?

Why do you specifically ask for help (prayer) for one single family?

WHY?
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 00:03
    I hope that all is well for the family you are talking about just as I wish all people well.

You have not answered my question. Do you understand it?

Why do you specifically ask for help (prayer) for one single family?

WHY?
    Thank you. I see you do care. What is wrong in asking help for a specific person or family? Do you asume I don't care for the rest of the people in the world that are suffering from stresses in life also?
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 01:01
    Do you asume I don't care for the rest of the people in the world that are suffering from stresses in life also?
    You obviously do not care as much
    because you havent asked the RHP
    community to pray for anyone else.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 01:14

Thanks....
    In the war the Russian women prayed that God would send their husbands back safely.

When nearly a million Russian fighters did not return many of these women became atheist.

Oh gosh!......why did God allow my son or husband to get killed.????

Did they expect that God would defy the laws of physics and make the bullets bounce of the head of the Russian soldier.

This thinking is typical of false religion when you pray for God to un-create what you have created.

Everything you do creates your karma some good and some bad........so if someone goes missing then karma is at work here and you cannot just ask God to un-do your karma that you yourself have created.

God is not your order-supplier when things get tough.

This world IS tough because its not our real home.........but it is a temporary place of birth disease old age and death.

After the death of your body you [ the soul ]will take another birth and simply get another body in a new family and you can pretend that this world is very important all over again.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 03:201 edit

Thanks....
    I suspect it was too much to hope for a little compassion, too much indeed. Its a parents worst nightmare.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 03:231 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    In the war the Russian women prayed that God would send their husbands back safely.

When nearly a million Russian fighters did not return many of these women became atheist.

Oh gosh!......why did God allow my son or husband to get killed.????

Did they expect that God would defy the laws of physics and make the bullets bounce of the head of the Russian ...[text shortened]... other body in a new family and you can pretend that this world is very important all over again.
    that's comforting, i wonder what you will be reborn as, probably a pigeon, you can strut
    around puffing out your chest pretending that you are something and be spoon feed
    bird seed by passers by.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 03:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I suspect it was too much to hope for a little compassion, too much indeed.
    So far it seems your right.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 03:25
    So far it seems your right.
    Poor kid, i hope they find her.
  15. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 03:33

Thanks....
    They will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree