Question for non-literalist Christians

Question for non-literalist Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
312d

@mike69 said
I disagree, I just find you shallow and without integrity or honesty. Like Suzanne you don’t answer my questions in return to me answering yours with honesty. Just insults and not being able to see the bigger pictures or realistically. So in other words the two of you are two small pointless people and a waste of time.
I don't care how you - or they - post on other forums [or what your beef with them is], but the above post is a bit rich coming from you on this forum.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
312d

@fmf said
You think I have posted about "being in the Bratva" during a Spirituality Forum discussion?
Do you think the same poster should be ridiculed for lies in one forum but held to a higher standard in another forum? Liars are liars no matter where they post.

F

Moves
311d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Do you think the same poster should be ridiculed for lies in one forum but held to a higher standard in another forum? Liars are liars no matter where they post.
What "lies"?

What "ridicule"?

What are you on about now?

rain

Moves
311d

@mike69 said
I disagree, I just find you shallow and without integrity or honesty. Like Suzanne you don’t answer my questions in return to me answering yours with honesty. Just insults and not being able to see the bigger pictures or realistically. So in other words the two of you are two small pointless people and a waste of time.
When did I insult you? What question of yours did I not answer?

Moves
311d

@fmf said
I don't care how you - or they - post on other forums [or what your beef with them is], but the above post is a bit rich coming from you on this forum.
The post had nothing to do with you or your past shortcomings in any way. I almost didn’t post because I knew how you would think it was also about you. Then I thought someone with your intelligence would realize it wasn’t, sorry😘.

F

Moves
311d

@mike69 said
The post had nothing to do with you or your past shortcomings in any way. I almost didn’t post because I knew how you would think it was also about you. Then I thought someone with your intelligence would realize it wasn’t, sorry.
Don't be so silly. I didn't think your post was about me. I thought your post was "about" you and it exhibited your hypocrisy.

Moves
311d

@fmf said
Don't be so silly. I didn't think your post was about me. I thought your post was "about" you and it exhibited your hypocrisy.
Was very similar to our discussions, enough so that you responded. You can’t lie to yourself, we’ll never mind on that one.

I hear that and other comments a lot on here from the mentioned posters. I could be wrong about myself in disagreeing and the difference between us is that I don’t mind being wrong. I take those times as a growing and learning experience. So, with that strong comment you must have a lot of examples that went into it.

So let the river of your knowledge, wisdom and understanding of me flow. Teach me O G REAT FMF

F

Moves
310d

@mike69 said
Was very similar to our discussions, enough so that you responded. You can’t lie to yourself, we’ll never mind on that one.

I hear that and other comments a lot on here from the mentioned posters. I could be wrong about myself in disagreeing and the difference between us is that I don’t mind being wrong. I take those times as a growing and learning experience. So, with ...[text shortened]... .

So let the river of your knowledge, wisdom and understanding of me flow. Teach me O G REAT FMF
With this kind of personalized drivel You sell yourself short.

Talk about your faith. Talk about walking the walk. Talk about stuff like morality. Talk about your ideas about humanity organizing itself and interacting. Put content in your posts.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
310d

@mike69 said
The post had nothing to do with you or your past shortcomings in any way. I almost didn’t post because I knew how you would think it was also about you. Then I thought someone with your intelligence would realize it wasn’t, sorry😘.
So when you said vivify (and I quote)

“I just find you shallow and without integrity or honesty.”

You are claiming it “had nothing to do with his shortcomings in any way”?
You are claiming it was nothing to do with him?
And you are insulting his level of intelligence for not realising it wasn’t about him?

But you’re “sorry” anyway.

I see. Full of crap as usual then.

Moves
310d

@fmf said
With this kind of personalized drivel You sell yourself short.

Talk about your faith. Talk about walking the walk. Talk about stuff like morality. Talk about your ideas about humanity organizing itself and interacting. Put content in your posts.
Wouldn’t that be a little odd when we’re discussing a comment you felt led to share with me out of the blue then not discuss? I would say quit selling yourself short but you do it so often.

Moves
310d

@divegeester said
So when you said vivify (and I quote)

“I just find you shallow and without integrity or honesty.”

You are claiming it “had nothing to do with his shortcomings in any way”?
You are claiming it was nothing to do with him?
And you are insulting his level of intelligence for not realising it wasn’t about him?

But you’re “sorry” anyway.

I see. Full of crap as usual then.
FMF?

F

Moves
310d

@mike69 said
Wouldn’t that be a little odd when we’re discussing a comment you felt led to share with me out of the blue then not discuss? I would say quit selling yourself short but you do it so often.
Yawn.

F

Moves
310d

@mike69 said
FMF?
What?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
309d
1 edit

@mike69 said
FMF?
No, just another person who sees through your Suziannesque scorn which you patchily try to disguise as intelligent banter.

Just apologise to vivify for what you said; either the initial comment, or if you stand by that, then for the BS post afterwards.

Moves
309d

@divegeester said
No, just another person who sees through your Suziannesque scorn which you patchily try to disguise as intelligent banter.

Just apologise to vivify for what you said; either the initial comment, or if you stand by that, then for the BS post afterwards.
Look another superstar😂, tell me what you see sunshine.

Have you not read their post in the forums and at the time it was just a few pages to skim back and get the question in around one minute instead of acting stupid.