Not of this World
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 02:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There is no evidence that Jesus traveled to Kandahar to study Vedic culture
    and spiritual knowledge. There is no proof the scriptures of the Holy Bible
    have been changed. The proof is that Jesus said He was the way, the truth,
    and the life, meaning that He was the true and only way to know the true
    God and to obtain eternal life in Heaven. Jesus prove ...[text shortened]... he vedic religion is just another false religion with a little truth mixed
    in for good measure.
    I was dozing off the other night and a Christian program came on the tv. I listened to it while I drifted off to sleep.

Apparently, if the show's host is correct, both Peter and Paul made it all the way to England in their efforts to spread the Gospel. The guy seemed to back up his conclusions with sound arguments but again, I was drifting off as I heard it.

Do you believe they traveled as far North as England?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 12:40
    Originally posted by sumydid
    I was dozing off the other night and a Christian program came on the tv. I listened to it while I drifted off to sleep.

Apparently, if the show's host is correct, both Peter and Paul made it all the way to England in their efforts to spread the Gospel. The guy seemed to back up his conclusions with sound arguments but again, I was drifting off as I heard it.

Do you believe they traveled as far North as England?
    I don't know but I once saw evidence that the rich man that owned the grave
    that Jesus was put in left Jerusalem and settled in England. That is why the
    grave is still empty.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 12:45
    God and to obtain eternal life in Heaven. Jesus prove ...[text shortened]... he vedic religion is just another false religion with a little truth mixed
    in for good measure.
    You christians all say that Jesus is the only way, but none of you seem to know the way.
    Oh, let me guess. You have to die before you find out if you were right. Is that right?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 13:46
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    You christians all say that Jesus is the only way, but none of you seem to know the way.
    Oh, let me guess. You have to die before you find out if you were right. Is that right?
    Since you think you are so intelligent, you should be able to figure out the
    way for yourself. Good luck, even if you think you don't need it.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 14:59
    in for good measure.
    These Bible stories have been fabricated by pseudo religionist who eat meat and womanise and intoxicate and therefore have no reliable credibility,

Jesus did no say He was the way and truth and life - and this and other sayings have been written by the pseudo religionists to give the newly created Bible some strength.

I keep telling you that for religion to be true it must be eternal - and the Bible is not.

True religion MUST be eternal.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 15:07
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Millions of years ago and before - there existed the one true eternal and authorized religion Vaisnavism presented by the Vedas and giving the human race complete knowledge of God and Gods creation - and how to have intimate relationship with God by way of embracing the perfect instruction from the Supreme Lord

However 5000 years ago the Kali Yuga began - t ...[text shortened]... and those quotes above are therefore just empty words if those qualities are not demonstrated.)
    Take your fantasies and go away, little boy. I daresay there are none here who believe the tall tales you spin and weave here.

We're not listening to you crying wolf any more. Beat it.
  7. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 15:07
    These Bible stories have been fabricated by pseudo religionist who eat meat and womanise and intoxicate and therefore have no reliable credibility,

Jesus did no say He was the way and truth and life - and this and other sayings have been written by the pseudo religionists to give the newly created Bible some strength.

I keep telling you that for religion to be true it must be eternal - and the Bible is not.

It's a shame that nobody will listen to you anymore. How sad. Perhaps you're not being loud enough? I recommend that you immediately start 5 new threads with opening posts about 3 pages long about how great the Vedic religion is. Then finally you might get a mere ounce of the attention you so desperately crave.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Nov '11 22:062 edits

The vedic religion has been fabricated by pagans who don't know how to
    get to heaven. So they make up many things that nobody can completely
    do in one lifetime and then say don't worry for you will have many lifetimes
    to complete it. These are lies mixed with enough truth to make the gullible
    believe and go through their life sadly trying to achieve the unachievable.
    I feel sorry for you Dasa.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 01:16
    Since you think you are so intelligent, you should be able to figure out the
    way for yourself. Good luck, even if you think you don't need it.
    Where did I say I was intelligent?
    Why cant you just answer the question,I would really like to know what you honestly think.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 01:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Take your fantasies and go away, little boy. I daresay there are none here who believe the tall tales you spin and weave here.

We're not listening to you crying wolf any more. Beat it.
    The "crying wolf" analogy is not a good one because, as you will remember in that story, the wolf does come at the end. (Please dont take this as supporting Dasa's post)
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 01:24
    The vedic religion has been fabricated by pagans who don't know how to
    get to heaven. So they make up many things that nobody can completely
    do in one lifetime and then say don't worry for you will have many lifetimes
    to complete it. These are lies mixed with enough truth to make the gullible
    believe and go through their life sadly trying to achieve the unachievable.
    I feel sorry for you Dasa.
    If it was not ridiculous before,it certainly is now. You are just making things up and have no idea where the vedas came from. Please refrain form commenting on things that you dont have a clue about.
    Ironically , I would have levelled pretty much the same arguement against christianity.
    Also in another thread you say that it is the scientists who are "assuming" . Again, I would say you have it completely the wrong way around.
    You can have your beliefs, but to parade them around as truth ,and worse, to completely slander other religions and science because they go against your beliefs is beyond absurd. Your views are even worse than daniel 58's
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 03:21
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    If it was not ridiculous before,it certainly is now. You are just making things up and have no idea where the vedas came from. Please refrain form commenting on things that you dont have a clue about.
    Ironically , I would have levelled pretty much the same arguement against christianity.
    Also in another thread you say that it is the scientists who ar ...[text shortened]... use they go against your beliefs is beyond absurd. Your views are even worse than daniel 58's
    I think the majority of America's founding Fathers were either Christian or
    believed in God. This is for many reasons. Two of them are the fact that
    our justice system is based on the ten commandment and Christian
    principles and our constitution is signed and dated in the name of our Lord.
  13. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 04:03
    Originally posted by Ullr
    It's a shame that nobody will listen to you anymore. How sad. Perhaps you're not being loud enough? I recommend that you immediately start 5 new threads with opening posts about 3 pages long about how great the Vedic religion is. Then finally you might get a mere ounce of the attention you so desperately crave.
    LOL, indeed.

And... I can't wait. 😞
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 06:56
    I think the majority of America's founding Fathers were either Christian or
    believed in God. This is for many reasons. Two of them are the fact that
    our justice system is based on the ten commandment and Christian
    principles and our constitution is signed and dated in the name of our Lord.
    The so called 'Christian principles' can be found in all religions and all societies and all justice systems throughout history. They are not unique to Christianity, nor owned by Christians, nor indicative of Christians.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 07:19
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The so called 'Christian principles' can be found in all religions and all societies and all justice systems throughout history. They are not unique to Christianity, nor owned by Christians, nor indicative of Christians.
    He has mentioned before that all those other religions and belief systems stem from christianity-even the ones that came hundreds of years before.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree