1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 15:38
    Just curious about everyones take on these verses? Any thoughts on what this is speaking of?
  2. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 17:39
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Just curious about everyones take on these verses? Any thoughts on what this is speaking of?
    pretty vague, but it sounds like a very good mushroom trip.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 18:06
    It is prophesying the feelings and emotions that will be felt, as yet another great RHP forum battle begins, this one titled "Rev 12: 1-17."

Don't disappoint!
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 18:22
    Originally posted by JS357
    It is prophesying the feelings and emotions that will be felt, as yet another great RHP forum battle begins, this one titled "Rev 12: 1-17."

Don't disappoint!
    What do you mean by feelings and emotions?
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 18:22
    I would like to expound on Revelation 12. But then I would have to spend considerable time fighting you off. Wouldn't I ?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 18:48
    Originally posted by jaywill
    I would like to expound on Revelation 12. But then I would have to spend considerable time fighting you off. Wouldn't I ?
    Well I think that is not a fair statement but I would be able to comment myself on this wouldn't I?
    If you have an explination post it.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 18:52
    What do you mean by feelings and emotions?
    Contrary to some discussions on this forum, standard dictionary usage of the words will do here.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 18:56
    Contrary to some discussions on this forum, standard dictionary usage of the words will do here.
    So no thoughts on those verses?
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 19:08
    So no thoughts on those verses?
    I guess not.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 19:12
    I guess not.
    May I ask why?
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 19:28
    This is fairly easy to understand. The women represents Israel and on a more basic level Mary but Israel whom the Messiah would be born through. Then the Serpent is persecuting the believers in God as it says and silly as it sounds I believe it's anger and jealousy that God has chosen mortal man not much more than glorified dirt balls with eyeballs 🙂 Also there was (I believe it was past tense already happened) a war in heaven and the devil now has a limited time as stated. Michael (bible does not say a whole lot about can be debated about who he is but it appears he was one of the angels) The 12 stars represent the 12 tribes of Israel. one thousand two hundred and sixty days is the one part I'm as clear on.

Manny

Manny
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 19:321 edit
    Well I think that is not a fair statement but I would be able to comment myself on this wouldn't I?

You have dismissed long paragraphs that I have labored on carefully as garbage nonsense in the most contemptuous way.

I mean if someone has some REASONS why they think and exegesis is off, I am willing to look at their reasons.

Whole sale rejection with no reasons make me feel like time is being wasted on someone.
    [/quote]

You can count on me honoring Christ to the maximum you know?
    You can expect that I will be exalting Jesus Christ as highly as I can.

I don't think you're going to like that. But the invitation is noted.
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 19:33
    explanation

BTW

🙂 Dude my grammar and mechanics are horrible but I know you have spell check right? Some people here are more picky as petty as it my seem but will respect you more as they might see this as a sign of lack of education or intelligence. I actually don't think that way but my education was technically not past HS
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 19:40
    May I ask why?
    It doesn't interest me.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 19:46
    Originally posted by menace71
    This is fairly easy to understand. The women represents Israel and on a more basic level Mary but Israel whom the Messiah would be born through. Then the Serpent is persecuting the believers in God as it says and silly as it sounds I believe it's anger and jealousy that God has chosen mortal man not much more than glorified dirt balls with eyeballs 🙂 Also ...[text shortened]... l. one thousand two hundred and sixty days is the one part I'm as clear on.

Manny

Manny
    Thanks Manny. So just a couple questions. The later part of verse 4 says the dragon or the Devil was standing before this woman so he could kill this child? So when did this happen in the events of Mary having Jesus back when he was born? There seems to be no menation of that in the accounts of the gosples that I can find. So let me know on that.
    And I don't understand the point your saying about God being jealous?
    And to mess this up a little if this woman was Mary and it shows her up heaven with this crown of 12 stars and the moon was beneath her feet and she was arrayed with the sun, what does this mean? Is she up in heaven as some godess that has the moon and sun as her settings around here?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree