Revelation 20:14,15

Revelation 20:14,15

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Mar 19

@divegeester said
You've been banging on about this crap for years suzianne; it’s all so terrible and injust and yet you never report it to the site administration. Why is that?
Because it would be useless, considering the degree to which you have ingratiated yourself (and FMF) to Admin.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Mar 19

@divegeester said
@Suzianne said:
He (Romans1009) wasn't able to handle the psychological pressure that you two mete out on a daily basis here, and we all saw the result in his social disintegration.

You’re as bad as Philokalia! Romans1009 was deliberately, systematically and completely ignored by FMF Ghost of a Duke and myself for three months because of his incessant ...[text shortened]... with what happened, why didn’t you take it up with Russ at the time instead of now, 9 months later.
This is why I rarely "bother" you with details, you don't listen anyways.

It's part of how you two have gotten away with this for so long. Some people are stupid. And others learn how to use those people.

F

Moves
02 Mar 19

@suzianne said

It's part of how you two have gotten away with this for so long. Some people are stupid. And others learn how to use those people.
The "details" about when Romans1009 started - how he behaved, what he posted, who he stalked, and how he conducted himself after his victims stopped engaging him, and why the website banned him - are the key to this. You are ignoring them. Your characterization of what Romans1009 was in terms of this community is utterly wrong.

F

Moves
02 Mar 19

@suzianne said
Because it would be useless, considering the degree to which you have ingratiated yourself (and FMF) to Admin.
Are you still sticking to your accusation that I am a Mod who has handed out life bans to 100s of regular posters on the General Forum?

F

Moves
02 Mar 19

@philokalia said
Isn't it funny the way that people remember things differently.
It was a disastrous thread for you. Presumably, we don't "remember things differently" when it comes to how you had it deleted a couple of weeks later on the pretence that your screen name was in the thread title?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Mar 19

@philokalia said
I have thought of racism as something predicated on hate. Thus, I cannot be a racist towards any group because I am not hateful toward any group and try to not be hateful to any individual.

If that is not the case, tell me what racism is.
I lived for a time in the South. (Presumably, this is where I picked up the twang and drawl that occasionally slips out in my speech.)

The racism in the South (when it's apparent, usually in the back-country, there's less of it in the cities) is endemic. It is just "what people do", like driving pick-up trucks. There's not often a lot of "hate" in it. White people (yes, usually uneducated white males, mostly, though some of the older women display this as well) just go about their business with other folk, just taking for granted that black people are "inferior", they habitually call black men "boy", and treat them as if it's natural that black people are stupid. This is the endemic, baked-in racism of the South. Black people to them, are barely people. But that's just the way it's always been. People learn about how to deal with other people from watching their parents. Racism is handed down, almost like eye color or food preference. "Hate" is not as much of a driver of racism as you think. It just "is". And because of this, many of these white people in the South don't think there's anything wrong with that. Ignorance is more an actual driver of racism than hate, IMO.

Moves
02 Mar 19

@suzianne said
You’re just making this up ... it’s a figment of your overactive imagination like the angels who saved you and all the broken bar tables smashed in the marital arts fights you had with all those terrible men who molested you in all those bars and all those people you dragged off the streets and who’s lives you saved etc and so on...

Moves
02 Mar 19
1 edit

@suzianne said
The reason you don’t bother with “details” is you don’t know them!

Moves
02 Mar 19

@fmf said
The "details" about when Romans1009 started - how he behaved, what he posted, who he stalked, and how he conducted himself after his victims stopped engaging him, and why the website banned him - are the key to this. You are ignoring them. Your characterization of what Romans1009 was in terms of this community is utterly wrong.
The “details” I.e. the truth, doesn’t fit with Suzianne’s imaginary RHP world of heroes in white capes and villains like Dick Dastardly and the Hooded Claw.

Moves
02 Mar 19

@philokalia said
It's all in how you define it.

Racism means there is malice and hatred and some visceral element.

Critiquing immigration and multikulti doesn't make anyone a racist.

In*group preference doesn't make someone a racist.

You've surely seen in group preferences among many different types of people, you expat of thirty years.

Are you prepared to say the bulk o ...[text shortened]... n mindset?

This is the burnt out, tired, and dumb sixties thought that is still failing the West.
I’m sure you will have picked up a definition of racism from your white mates, possibly ex army kitchen assistant mates, who are like you enjoying the ex-pat life surrounded by local people who think you’re all “something”.

Moves
02 Mar 19
1 edit

@philokalia said
The left has to view nearly everything as racist because it's the only way that they can account for their grave concern about inequality and injustice. It's also the only way that they can brush aside legitimate concerns about impractical ideas and desires to maintain tradition in the face of postmodernism.

Of course it also functions as an ersatz religion.

And as ...[text shortened]... ssociated with traditional Christianity, and they will place egalitarianism and the world above God.
Wow, what a smorgasbord of titbits from your crappy little racist mindset this one post is!

Firstly you seem to be justifying what others here see as your racist perceptions but shifting them all to the extreme left. In doing so you are relieved from the responsibility of having to actually think for yourself and you can continue spouting stuff you’re picked up off of the internet without self-harming your conscious.

Secondly do you think you are using the word “postmodernism” correctly, when you are using it to generalise antiracist objections? Did you look up “postmodernism” on the internet to check it’s meaning? Wow you used “ersatz” and in a separate sentence and even it’s own paragraph! You must be so intelligent.

Thirdly, you are now conflating my belief that their is no hell and these scriptures alluding to one are metaphorical, with your previous generalisation that anti racist views are “left (wing)” and by association I suppose postmodernist. But then you call me a heretic!

Fourthly, what you refer to as “traditional Christianity” is the justification of racism, torture, slavery and genocide.

Have you decided if you remember me discussing the trinity yet?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Mar 19

@divegeester said
You’re just making this up ... it’s a figment of your overactive imagination like the angels who saved you and all the broken bar tables smashed in the marital arts fights you had with all those terrible men who molested you in all those bars and all those people you dragged off the streets and who’s lives you saved etc and so on...
Money often makes up for a boring life, I suppose. Well, at least you over-exaggerate to compensate.

I have often wished my life was as boring as yours apparently is.

Moves
03 Mar 19
1 edit

@suzianne said
I have often wished my life was as boring as yours apparently is.
My life is fine thanks, even without being visited by angels, saving lives in the streets or using martial arts to fend off sexual molesters in bar fights.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Mar 19
5 edits

@FMF

I am interested in sonship's supposed "final accounting" but he has blanked it out for obvious reasons. Revelation 20:14,15 is relevant to this.

This is not complicated. It is rather simple.

After twelve years of arguing with someone, one understands its time to answer others questions.

Its not hard to understand. Dodging, disappearing, blanked out, going away for awhile...? Call it what you like.

I told you years ago (it could have been twhitehead). If my explanations are doing nothing but furnishing you with more and more reasons for unbelief, then why should I continue to fuel your unbelief?

I'm not obligated to force agreement from you.
It proves nothing that I have not forced you to agree with
me.

Take your trophy and enjoy it - "Twelve Years and I can STILL ask hard questions to demonstrate my Atheism is better."

Take your trophy, boast a little to new posters, and enjoy your lack of whatever.

There is no DUTY here that I argue with you for another twelve.

F

Moves
04 Mar 19

@sonship said
@FMF

I am interested in sonship's supposed "final accounting" but he has blanked it out for obvious reasons. Revelation 20:14,15 is relevant to this.

This is not complicated. It is rather simple.

After twelve years of arguing with someone, one understands its time to answer others questions.

Its not hard to understand. Dodging, disappearing, ...[text shortened]... nd enjoy your lack of whatever.

There is no DUTY here that I argue with you for another twelve.
I asked you about your subjective opinion about a supposed "final accounting" and the fate of the Jews but I know why you have run away from it.

Your silences in the face of certain questions and observations during the course of debates and discussions are part of the discourse.

Unanswered questions are gaps in what you present and point to the gaps in the credibility of the things you claim.

Go silent if you want to. People will make of you what they will.