Revelation 20:14,15

Revelation 20:14,15

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S. Korea

Moves
28 Feb 19

@divegeester said
Your text is “failing”, mine isn’t.
You don't really get it.

We are making no progress in debate or discussion because you insist on winding everything back to your specific talking points and not engaging openly.

F

Moves
28 Feb 19

@philokalia said
This was one of the reasons why I suggested that when I head to Indonesia we get together.

It's a very easy trip and I have another buddy in Jakarta in the Chinatown area I believe he said he is in.

We could head down to Block M or something. ^^
Why on Earth do you think I would want to meet some random nobody from an internet message board?

S. Korea

Moves
28 Feb 19

@fmf said
Why on Earth do you think I would want to meet some random nobody from an internet message board?
For the same reason that I have met random nobodies from internet message boards:

It's fun to meet people and we are all actually somebody. ^^

F

Moves
28 Feb 19

@philokalia said
For the same reason that I have met random nobodies from internet message boards:

You are a very poor judge of people, of character, and of situations.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Feb 19

@philokalia said

If he met you, you would not be a faceless name on a message board. Doesn’t sound like he is interested in changing that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Feb 19

@fmf said
“Random nobody”, you must be someone of note!

F

Moves
28 Feb 19

@kellyjay said
“Random nobody”, you must be someone of note!
I have no intention of telling you anything about myself, KellyJay. I tried that before. I saw what happened.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Feb 19

@fmf said
I have no intention of telling you anything about myself, KellyJay. I tried that before. I saw what happened.
Yes right okay

F

Moves
28 Feb 19

@kellyjay said
Yes right okay
Good, so you know what I mean.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 19
2 edits

@divegeester

We have all read it sonship!

Your responses did not answer the questions and you know it. You can’t hide here.

There's nothing to hide. The subject matter was dealt with quite well.

I showed how I thought you were exploiting the paragraph.

You're annoyed because you cannot always control people so that their replies embrace the slanderous presuppositions embedded in your questions.

"You haven't answered yet" from you often means one hasn't presupposed the accusation embedded [edited] in the way you ask your question.

My questioning of posters is often more fair then your method. I tell them that I will accept as an answer that they do not KNOW the answer or do not know it YET.

My priority is coming to the truth.
Your's must be winning an argument for ego's sake.

I realize on Spirituality some of these issues may take long time to contemplate. I respect if someone admits that they are still searching for the truth.

Revelation 20:14,15 is in the Bible. No use pretending that its not there. There is also no need to artificially drive it to mean THE most unfair, THE most unjust, THE most horrific denial of everything ELSE we read in the Bible about God's character.

I don't believe that its finality is quickly or easily arrived at. But it is a finality.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Feb 19
3 edits

One other thing Divegeester.

I lose respect for people who dismiss careful examination of the Bible and Christian concepts as "waffle".

Frankly, you've said it enough time so that I don't care your about your request for dialogue. Take it as dodging if you want.

Yea, some unpleasant people others do dodge. Its not because there is anything to learn from them about the Gospel.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Mar 19

@philokalia said
You don't really get it.

We are making no progress in debate or discussion because you insist on winding everything back to your specific talking points and not engaging openly.
I get “it” exactly Jacob. You don’t know your bible and try to get away with posting regurgitated stuff you’ve read in a book. More often than not the content doesn’t connect with the topic in any meaningful way and you try to cover it by not clicking “quote”.

Meanwhile you won’t me to start sending you video clips of myself. You’re quite creepy at times.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Mar 19

@sonship said
One other thing Divegeester.
I lose respect for people who dismiss careful examination of the Bible and Christian concepts as "waffle".
I’m not seeking your respect or your friendship sonship, what I’m seeking from you is honestly and I rarely get it.

As for “waffle”, you’re a waffle, you use it to obfuscate when you are trying to avoid answering direct questions. All this stuff from you know is from your “waffle factory”

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Mar 19

@sonship said

You're annoyed because you cannot always control people so that their replies embrace the slanderous presuppositions embedded in your questions.

I’m not annoyed in the slightest. I’ve asked you a straightforward question about your beliefs related to the trinity and specifically your church’s position on it, and you won’t give a straight answer in reply. It’s interesting. It’s stuff like this that keeps me coming back to this forum.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Mar 19

@fmf said
Last year, Suzianne accused the website owner Russ of conspiring with "a sexual predator" and doing nothing despite Suzziane's alleged complaints. Russ couldn't find a single one of these messages from Suzianne in the archives.
She seems to live in a world of her own.