1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    24 Jul '12 03:28
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    This is first class, unassailable , US logic at it's best Manny.
    I cant argue with that. But deep down, I know that it is wrong and not the way to bring real peace.
    You will have to kill some more innocents before you guys realize this, and start the phasing out of weapons. 🙁
    We can agree to disagree

Manny
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Jul '12 07:54
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    no kev!! no!!! i wont let this go.....its important!!! we've let this slide for to long. not saying anything because we didnt want to upset them, but im going to say what needs to be said......they raped our green baize!!!!! they took our pure british green tables and molested it, rubbing their dirty little angry american genitalia against the majesty ...[text shortened]... ghtly anti-american...the book also implies that churchill and montgomery were tools....grrrrrr
    I dont disagree in principle 'Over paid, Over sexed, and Over here', unfortunately I have to be a bit cautious as me old Nan worked on public transport in London during the War so I cannot be 100% sure of my lineage.

Plus if we focus to much on the desecration of Snooker by those philistines we run the risk of ignoring what they did to:- Rugby, Netball, n Rounders.:'(
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    24 Jul '12 08:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Calm down. I am not blaming you for the British tyranny. My ancestor were from Britian, but they had to get away.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    You know, you wouldn't seem like half so much of a pillock if you could just resist the urge to append that ridiculous and mindless halleluya etc at the end of your posts. Also the smug face. Also don't post in every thread. Also try thinking every now and again rather than just going for the cheap shot. Also, we get that you're not on board the evolution boat, now just leave it alone. I... I'm wasting my time here, aren't I?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree