Sad day in Aurora, Colorado....

Sad day in Aurora, Colorado....

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Jul 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
the persecution of the natives lasted well into circa 1890. are you saying the british were involved up until then? that's ~114 years after the declaration of independence.
It was not persection. It was war. We can't stand by and let them scalp and massacre innocent civilians.

Moves
23 Jul 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
It was not persection. It was war. We can't stand by and let them scalp and massacre innocent civilians.
interesting that you choose to call a bunch of greedy land thieves 'innocent'. im sure if china invades america and mr and mrs chu-li knock down your house and build themselves a nice new home you will be welcoming them open armed with a nice casserole.
have you been watching too many westerns where all the indians are bad and need a big hero white man to come along and put them in their place. next time you want to call the british tyrants have a look at your own history and americas treatment of indians, africans and jews.

Cape Town

Moves
23 Jul 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
next time you want to call the british tyrants have a look at your own history and americas treatment of indians, africans and jews.
And Japanese, and 'latinos', and communists, and gays, and muslims, and ....

Moves
23 Jul 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
and........the english language and the worst most despicable thing was what you did to snooker!!!! its too hard lets make the table smaller and the pockets bigger........b*stards!!!

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
23 Jul 12

and........the english language and the worst most despicable thing was what you did to snooker!!!! its too hard lets make the table smaller and the pockets bigger........b*stards!!!
The oldest wounds are always the most painful when reopened, but let's be fair, miniature snooker you can play in a pub with numbers on the balls for those who cannot remember their value, if it was not them the Japanese would have done it eventually, and worse.

Moves
23 Jul 12

Originally posted by kevcvs57
The oldest wounds are always the most painful when reopened, but let's be fair, miniature snooker you can play in a pub with numbers on the balls for those who cannot remember their value, if it was not them the Japanese would have done it eventually, and worse.
no kev!! no!!! i wont let this go.....its important!!! we've let this slide for to long. not saying anything because we didnt want to upset them, but im going to say what needs to be said......they raped our green baize!!!!! they took our pure british green tables and molested it, rubbing their dirty little angry american genitalia against the majesty of our albion green flat slates of mathematical precision, wearing then down to nothing more than arcade slot machines...............let us never forgot (all eyes to the floor). god damn yanks..

..............ive been reading a book about how during the war the yanks in britain had more money, were better educated and had better digs than the british troops, so got more....you know what.....and im feeling slightly aggrieved on behalf of my historical brothers....so i apologize if my recent posts have been slightly anti-american...the book also implies that churchill and montgomery were tools....grrrrrr

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Jul 12

no kev!! no!!! i wont let this go.....its important!!! we've let this slide for to long. not saying anything because we didnt want to upset them, but im going to say what needs to be said......they raped our green baize!!!!! they took our pure british green tables and molested it, rubbing their dirty little angry american genitalia against the majesty ...[text shortened]... ghtly anti-american...the book also implies that churchill and montgomery were tools....grrrrrr
Calm down. I am not blaming you for the British tyranny. My ancestor were from Britian, but they had to get away.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
24 Jul 12

add lack of historical knowledge and perspective to your already large list of ignorance.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
24 Jul 12

churchill and montgomery were tools....grrrrrr
they were. churchill was a war criminal to boot.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
24 Jul 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
Irish

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Jul 12

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Irish
😞

and ....and... and even themselves

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Jul 12

Originally posted by menace71
If I lived on a ranch or farm a gun would be nothing more than a tool. Used to kill vermin if needed. I don't own any firearms as of now. Well technically I own a .22 target rifle but even that is not in my possession. I think it is an American right to own firearms. I think responsible Americans should be able to own them.

Manny
This is first class, unassailable , US logic at it's best Manny.
I cant argue with that. But deep down, I know that it is wrong and not the way to bring real peace.
You will have to kill some more innocents before you guys realize this, and start the phasing out of weapons. 🙁

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
24 Jul 12

Why are you so concerned about spelling? Are you and English teacher?
No but it shows intelligence at times or lack thereof.....and well JW's don't believe in education but would rather be steeped in their dungeon of ignorance.

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
24 Jul 12

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
an English teacher 😕
LOVE IT LOL

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
24 Jul 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
no, but i actually said what i said in support of allowing citizens to keep their guns! the criminal is going to get it regardless of laws.

outlaw guns and the gun trade will flourish in the black market. the same way it has happened with the outlaw of dangerous drugs (the non-state sponsored ones).
Actually no argument with you on that.

Manny