1. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Oct '15 18:531 edit
    1. Pastor Strips Women:
    http://news24zim.com/2015/09/05/video-pastor-strips-women-naked-in-church-so-that-god-can-see-them-clearly/

2. Pastor Sells ‘Holy Pens’ That Make Students Pass Exams Without Studying,
    http://news24zim.com/2015/10/21/pastor-sells-holy-pens-that-make-students-pass-exams-without-studying-claims-the-more-you-pay-the-more-you-pass/

3. Pastor makes women suck what ??
    http://news24zim.com/2015/09/02/pastor-makes-congregants-suck-his-dick-in-church-says-it-has-holy-milk-which-will-heal-members/

Why play God? Let God judge people and decide who gets eternal life and who gets eternal damnation.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '15 21:29
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    [b]1. Pastor Strips Women:
    http://news24zim.com/2015/09/05/video-pastor-strips-women-naked-in-church-so-that-god-can-see-them-clearly/

2. Pastor Sells ‘Holy Pens’ That Make Students Pass Exams Without Studying,
    http://news24zim.com/2015/10/21/pastor-sells-holy-pens-that-make-students-pass-exams-without-studying-claims-the-more-you-pay-the- ...[text shortened]... play God? Let God judge people and decide who gets eternal life and who gets eternal damnation.[/b]
    Wow. 3 frauds. So what.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 00:201 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Wow. 3 frauds. So what.
    So what is that maybe you people that believe all Christians are saved eternally and cannot lose their eternal life, should maybe realise what a stupid doctrine that is.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 01:01
    So what is that maybe you people that believe all Christians are saved eternally and cannot lose their eternal life, should maybe realise what a stupid doctrine that is.
    I think where we would differ here is I would not apply the name Christian to people who
    act like that.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 01:10
    Remind me again Rajk, how does one lose eternal life?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 01:55
    Originally posted by josephw
    Remind me again Rajk, how does one lose eternal life?
    By doing things to make Jesus blot their names out of the book of life.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 02:22
    By doing things to make Jesus blot their names out of the book of life.
    Since everyone is a sinner, doesn't that mean that everyone has done something that
    would cause their name to be blotted out? So the real question would be how does one
    get their name in the book of life.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 05:21
    How does your OP support that premise?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 05:22
    In another thread you said you agreed with me that when a person is spiritually regenerated, it cannot be undone.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 11:23
    In another thread you said you agreed with me that when a person is spiritually regenerated, it cannot be undone.
    My take on regeneration is not the same as yours then.

Anyone who thinks that they are regenerated is mistaken. Many Christians can possess the following :
    - the Spirit of God,
    - Holy Spirit Gifts
    - the ability to speak in tongues or prophesy

but this not the same as regeneration.

Jesus said about regeneration:
    - that it takes place when he returns
    - that the regenerated person can move like the wind.

But this is a long disucussion. .. not sure you want to get into it... 🙂
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 11:26
    My take on regeneration is not the same as yours then.

Anyone who thinks that they are regenerated is mistaken. Many Christians can possess the following :
    - the Spirit of God,
    - Holy Spirit Gifts
    - the ability to speak in tongues or prophesy

but this not the same as regeneration.

Jesus said about regeneration:
    - that it takes place when he ...[text shortened]... move like the wind.

But this is a long disucussion. .. not sure you want to get into it... 🙂
    No I don't particularly as most of it is speculation. However can I ask you this based on your post:

A person can be filled with the spirit of God, they can be performing miracles, prophesying, and demonstrating the gifts of the spirit, but according to you they do not have eternal life, are not saved and are not spiritually regenerated. Is that correct?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 11:40
    No I don't particularly as most of it is speculation. However can I ask you this based on your post:

A person can be filled with the spirit of God, they can be performing miracles, prophesying, and demonstrating the gifts of the spirit, but according to you they do not have eternal life, are not saved and are not spiritually regenerated. Is that correct?
    Speculation? Did Jesus not say when the regeneration process would take place or give the characteristics of the regenerated person? How is that speculation? Speculation is making up things that are not clear in the Bible.

Read my last post in the Heb 10 thread. That answers your question. If it does not let me know.

I hold no animosity toward you 🙂, by the way. I am after Sonship .. the leader in propagating this false doctrines.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 11:50
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Since everyone is a sinner, doesn't that mean that everyone has done something that
    would cause their name to be blotted out? So the real question would be how does one
    get their name in the book of life.
    Jesus knows how to judge whose names are in and whose are out.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 11:50
    Speculation? Did Jesus not say when the regeneration process would take place or give the characteristics of the regenerated person? How is that speculation? Speculation is making up things that are not clear in the Bible.

Read my last post in the Heb 10 thread. That answers your question. If it does not let me know.

I hold no animosity toward you 🙂, by the way. I am after Sonship .. the leader in propagating this false doctrines.
    I looked, but it is not specifically answering my question which I worded careful to try to understand exactly what you believe, not why you believe it.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Oct '15 11:581 edit
    I looked, but it is not specifically answering my question which I worded careful to try to understand exactly what you believe, not why you believe it.
    Ok so you asked this:

Christians are saved - Yes
    Have eternal life - No [being saved by Christ and gettting eternal life are two separate things]
    Have a promise and assurance of eternal life - Yes [after doing the will of God, then the Christian gets eternal life]
    Regenerated - No
    Spiritually reborn - Yes

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree