1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 00:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    The foundation of humility is realizing that you are nothing without Christ.
    That is not true. All over the world and throughout time, humble people exist who are not Christian.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 00:11
    Your God is who created you.

Did the earth create you?
    Oh yes. This is known.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 00:15
    Originally posted by Rajk999...
    If one truly believes then good works and repentance will follow....
    What of people doing good works and full of repentance, who are not Christian?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 03:00
    Originally posted by apathist
    What of people doing good works and full of repentance, who are not Christian?
    God is interested in good people regardless of relgion.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 03:13
    Brooo Haaaa Grrrr Baaah... Rajk999 turned me into a newt!

...I got better.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 03:24
    Oh yes. This is known.
    Well the Bible says that we were made from the dust of the earth, but if you really think the earth made you then perhaps you should pray to it.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 03:28
    That is not true. All over the world and throughout time, humble people exist who are not Christian.
    Did I say that only Christians can show humility? No. I said that as a Christian Christ is the source of our humility and this humility stems from our understanding that Christ created all that is, all that we are, with the ability to have humility and finally know that he came and showed humility to lower himself as a mere man and die for our sins, which was omething we did not deserve.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 04:26
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    God is interested in good people regardless of relgion.
    Which Christian sects proclaim such?
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 04:30
    Well the Bible says that we were made from the dust of the earth, but if you really think the earth made you then perhaps you should pray to it.
    I speak with her every day, and she fills my dreams. She is very accessible.
  10. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 04:36
    Did I say that only Christians can show humility? No. I said that as a Christian Christ is the source of our humility and this humility stems from our understanding that Christ created all that is, all that we are, with the ability to have humility and finally know that he came and showed humility to lower himself as a mere man and die for our sins, which was omething we did not deserve.
    In your opinion, why exactly are new born humans guilty? I see them fresh and unspoiled, but your god hates them so much it took a demi god running interference for your god to agree not to torture babies in hell forever? Nothing weird about that right?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 05:21
    Which Christian sects proclaim such?
    Dunno. What does it matter. The Bible says that.
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 10:55
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Dunno. What does it matter. The Bible says that.
    Chapters and verses please. I need the ammunition.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 11:09
    In your opinion, why exactly are new born humans guilty? I see them fresh and unspoiled, but your god hates them so much it took a demi god running interference for your god to agree not to torture babies in hell forever? Nothing weird about that right?
    Actually, God refers to children as innocents even though they are born into sin.

I think you are getting God confused with abortion loving Progressives.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 12:22
    Chapters and verses please. I need the ammunition.
    Read any part of, or all of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and tell me if anything Jesus says resembles what Whodey says. You will find them to be completely opposite. To make it easier start with Matt 5, 6 and 7 and tell me what Jesus says.

Even in the Old Testament we find passages like these saying that God hates evil

These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. (Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV)

God hates, pride, lies, murderers, wicked minds, mischief makers, liars, gossipers.

God loves righteousness and the righteous. Nowhere does the Bible say that people cannot be righteous without Jesus Christ.

Psa_11:7 For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

Psa_146:8 .. the LORD loveth the righteous:

2Co 9:7 .. for God loveth a cheerful giver.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Jan '17 13:04
    It is my firm conviction that the first and primary essential step toward all Truth is believing God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree