The ascension

The ascension

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Feb 23

@mike69 said
Your question seemed obvious to me making me want more true direction from your post.
Well I have posted a few times now and I think what I’m asking is succinct and perfectly clear.

What more direction is it you would like in order to answer the question “where did Jesus physical body go when he ascended?”

Moves
11 Feb 23

@divegeester said
I was replying to this

All the things around us we don’t know or even understand about ourselves in true reality and you ask me this.

I was explaining that wasn’t “asking you”, specifically. You joined the thread of your own volition.
Try a pm to them.

Moves
11 Feb 23

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Feb 23

@divegeester said
My OP is asking where his physical body went, not who he went to be with. But thank you for repeating what you said earlier anyway.
Thank you for repeating what you said earlier as well. The Bible says Jesus went to be with His Father. If you know more than that then please tell us.

Moves
11 Feb 23

@mike69 said
Try a pm to them.
I have no interest is talking privately with you.

Moves
11 Feb 23

@rajk999 said
If you know more than that then please tell us.
I want to know more.

Moves
11 Feb 23

@divegeester said
I have no interest is talking privately with you.
That’s good, I never said I wanted you to? BTW no need for embarrassment we all have problems and don’t pm me on this one😉!

Moves
11 Feb 23

@mike69 said
That’s good, I never said I wanted you to? BTW no need for embarrassment we all have problems and don’t pm me on this one😉!
Why would I be embarrassed?

Moves
12 Feb 23

@divegeester said
Why would I be embarrassed?
Because it’s a stupid pointless thread that no one can answer sufficiently for you in the way you’re asking it in your mind. You’ve been given answers debate them or lead us in your great knowledge of this point you’re small brain is trying to make. Why are you posting stupidity like this, is it for some kind of childish self mental stimulation watching people answer your dumb threads while you giggle and.

F

Moves
12 Feb 23

@divegeester said
The bible describes the disciples observing the physical body of Jesus ascending into the sky.

Where did he physically go.
I suppose the salient point here is IF IT IS LITERALLY, PHYSICALLY TRUE then what happened and what did people see are pertinent questions. But if it is an ALLEGORY that has METAPHORICAL TRUTH, then the Biblical account that it was witnessed by people is not 100% trustworthy and/or must be interpreted. Perhaps the entire blood sacrifice narrative is an allegory.

F

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said
Because it’s a stupid pointless thread that no one can answer sufficiently for you in the way you’re asking it in your mind. You’ve been given answers debate them or lead us in your great knowledge of this point you’re small brain is trying to make. Why are you posting stupidity like this, is it for some kind of childish self mental stimulation watching people answer your dumb threads while you giggle and.
I suggest you start a thread and demonstrate what your standards and tastes are when it comes to debates. This would be a more joined-up thing to do than just heckling.

Moves
12 Feb 23

@fmf said
I suggest you start a thread and demonstrate what your standards and tastes are when it comes to debates. This would be a more joined-up thing to do than just heckling.
Your threads are worse, and what’s funny is you truly believe their great and that you’re actually making some kind of point with interest. They mean nothing as they are nothing to anyone in true form.

I just answered, contributing, he was a moron to me as you.

F

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said
Your threads are worse, and what’s funny is you truly believe their great and that you’re actually making some kind of point with interest. They mean nothing as they are nothing to anyone in true form.I just answered, contributing, he was a moron to me as you.
As I said, I suggest you start a thread of your own and demonstrate what your discursive preferences are.

Moves
12 Feb 23

@fmf said
As I said, I suggest you start a thread of your own and demonstrate what your discursive preferences are.
So you’re saying I can’t contribute in the public forum thread’s here in a serious manner like everyone else and if I do I should accept/allow morons to treat me like this for no reason when I do? I always post so that I may learn something or another, do you have other reasons for your pointless threads here in particular?

Moves
12 Feb 23

@mike69 said
The question is neither stupid nor pointless and goes right to the heart of biblical literalisms.

If you don’t like the thread, nor me for that matter, then please feel free to not post in it.