The battle within

The battle within

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
The irony in your post is so thick I could use it to fill pot holes.Do you even stop to consider how you allow your partisan mindset to impact your posting? For example did you tackle sonship for calling out posters who disagreed with him (including you) as claiming to be more righteous that Christ? No of course you didn’t, he’s your buddy, brethren, ...[text shortened]... orum pal, you side of the battle and the forum and website destroyers like me.

Just grow up.
So your ONE bitch with me is that I didn't take sonship to task over something he said (and which I didn't even see)? And this somehow makes my post "thick" with irony?

Please.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Your problem is that what I say makes sense.
What I say is what Jesus Christ says and that bothers you.
I suggest you wake up from your blissful ignorance and smell the coffee
I've told you where and why you're wrong but all you do is state your case over again (insufficiently, I might add. ToO makes the same mistake -- he debates nothing, he merely states his insufficient point again like that proves something). You could try actually reading what I write, but this is impossible for you because of some crap Paul said about women should not speak of spiritual matters?

I think you need to step boldly into the 21st century.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Rajk bases his assessment on others posts . Fair enough ?
No, he doesn't. Supposedly, according to him, he only bases what he says on the Bible, but wait, no, that's not right either-- what he bases his posts on is his twisted interpretation of scripture, just like Eladar and RJH before him.

So, please, if you don't know what you're talking about, could you please butt out and STFU?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
I've told you where and why you're wrong but all you do is state your case over again (insufficiently, I might add. ToO makes the same mistake -- he debates nothing, he merely states his insufficient point again like that proves something). You could try actually reading what I write, but this is impossible for you because of some crap Paul said about w ...[text shortened]... should not speak of spiritual matters?

I think you need to step boldly into the 21st century.
You go, girl!

You speak on spiritual matters all you want - don’t let “the man” hold you down. Uh- huh!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

No, he doesn't. Supposedly, according to him, he only bases what he says on the Bible, but wait, no, that's not right either-- what he bases his posts on is his twisted interpretation of scripture, just like Eladar and RJH before him.

So, please, if you don't know what you're talking about, could you please butt out and STFU?
Oh, yeah! Speak it, sister!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

So your ONE bitch with me is that I didn't take sonship to task over something he said (and which I didn't even see)? And this somehow makes my post "thick" with irony?

Please.
Open a can of whoop arse on him! Smack down central!

Uh-huh!

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
31 Mar 18

Please.
Wow. You can just outright say "bitch". And people think you don't learn anything in the Spirituality forum.

Moves
31 Mar 18

Please.
I don’t have a “bitch” with you Suzianne, I just point out your lack of principle in your posting and how your mindset is full of paranoia and a level of imaginings which would make Tolkien blush. The stuff you come out with in here is astonishingly unbelievable at times.

You attack me and others for no other reason than you don’t like us, nothing about debate or discussion, just a simple partisan playground ideology.

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Oh, yeah! Speak it, sister!
Put the tissues away sonny.

Moves
31 Mar 18

Please.
Got a comment on the OP or are you just here to swing your fists and then duck out?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
You go, girl!

You speak on spiritual matters all you want - don’t let “the man” hold you down. Uh- huh!
It really is very odd how you switch so effortlessly from a plethora of biblical quotes to this kind of post, that wouldn't be out of place on the Jerry Springer show.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
It really is very odd how you switch so effortlessly from a plethora of biblical quotes to this kind of post, that wouldn't be out of place on the Jerry Springer show.
“For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

That no flesh should glory in his presence.”

(1 Corinthians 1:26-29)

I be diggin’ Paul’s writing in First Corinthians, uh-huh!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

I don’t have a “bitch” with you Suzianne, I just point out your lack of principle in your posting and how your mindset is full of paranoia and a level of imaginings which would make Tolkien blush. The stuff you come out with in here is astonishingly unbelievable at times.

You attack me and others for no other reason than you don’t like us, nothing about debate or discussion, just a simple partisan playground ideology.
Oh, stop yer whining.

Suzianne be talkin’ righteous smack to you, snorkel boy!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

Got a comment on the OP or are you just here to swing your fists and then duck out?
Go jump in a lake, snorkel boy

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

Put the tissues away sonny.
Does your mind ever leave the gutter?