The battle within

The battle within

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
It really is very odd how you switch so effortlessly from a plethora of biblical quotes to this kind of post, that wouldn't be out of place on the Jerry Springer show.
Well said Sir.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Does your mind ever leave the gutter?
GoaD has you bang on sonny and so do I.

Your prebubesnt comments to Suzianne don’t go down well in here.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester

Your spelling is at a “prepubescent” level. Gotta do better if you wanna do well in next month’s spelling bee, champ!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

Something tells me the only snorkeling you do is in a vat full of suds.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 18

Your spelling is at a “prepubescent” level. Gotta do better if you wanna do well in next month’s spelling bee, champ!
Just do us all a favour and piss off mate.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

Just do us all a favour and piss off mate.
Now, now. Don’t be lashing out in a drunken rage again. Call up one of your blokes for a tickle fight instead!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18
1 edit

Irrespective of famous allegorical talking cat stories from your home town, I cannot in my own mind accept the drowning millions of people as being morally acceptable. Any more than I can accept the burning in hell for eternity of billions of people as being morally acceptable. Nor can I find it in myself to acknowledge that the stoning to death of homosexuals or female adulterers is morally acceptable.

You do, that’s your choice.
You’re passing judgment with limited information. And Bridgeport, CT is not my hometown.

BTW, if you acknowledge the reality of a spiritual realm, you also have to acknowledge the reality that you know next to nothing about it.

I’ll put my faith and trust in an omniscient, omnipresent and completely holy God, not a bloke who gets in drunken tickle fights with his mates after snorkeling in a vat full of suds.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 18

Now, now. Don’t be lashing out in a drunken rage again. Call up one of your blokes for a tickle fight instead!
It’s not lashing out I’m just asking you to piss off. You’re an arse.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 18

You’re passing judgment with limited information. And Bridgeport, CT is not my hometown.

BTW, if you acknowledge the reality of a spiritual realm, you also have to acknowledge the reality that you know next to nothing about it.

I’ll put my faith and trust in an omniscient, omnipresent and completely holy God, not a bloke who gets in drunken tickle fights with his mates after snorkeling in a vat full of suds.
You’re a creepy prick who lives at home with his Mum, stalks Suzianne with jouvenile lecherous comments and stays up all night getting intoxicated.

Other than that I don’t have anything much else to say to you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

It’s not lashing out I’m just asking you to piss off. You’re an arse.
Whatever you say, kiddo. Past your bedtime. Ten more minutes of TV and then it’s lights out.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

You’re a creepy prick who lives at home with his Mum, stalks Suzianne with jouvenile lecherous comments and stays up all night getting intoxicated.

Other than that I don’t have anything much else to say to you.
You’re passing judgment from a position of ignorance yet again, just like you did when you started this thread.

More thinking and less posting, tiger. Put that noggin to use.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 18

You’re passing judgment from a position of ignorance yet again, just like you did when you started this thread.
You are what you post Romans1009, and it is very clear to everyone here what you are.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

You are what you post Romans1009, and it is very clear to everyone here what you are.
Now you’re speaking for everyone. And right after your sinful self and lager-soaked pea brain presumes to pass judgment on an omniscient, omnipresent and completely holy God?

Is there no end to your arrogance?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 18
1 edit

Now you’re speaking for everyone. And right after your sinful self and lager-soaked pea brain presumes to pass judgment on an omniscient, omnipresent and completely holy God?

Is there no end to your arrogance?
Why don’t you post some more of your favourite scriptures, maybe about lasciviousness...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

Why don’t you post some more of your favourite scriptures, maybe about lasciviousness...
Wow, you spelled lasciviousness correctly. Miss Jenkins would be proud!