The battle within

The battle within

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Why don’t you post some more of your favourite scriptures, maybe about lasciviousness...
Can you acknowledge that a spiritual realm exists and that you know next to nothing about it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Can you acknowledge that a spiritual realm exists and that you know next to nothing about it?
I’m not interested in discussing my thoughts, ideas or beliefs with the likes of you Romans1009.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

I’m not interested in discussing my thoughts, ideas or beliefs with the likes of you Romans1009.
I’ll take that as a “Yes.”

Having acknowledged that a spiritual realm exists which you know next to nothing about, can you further acknowledge that an omniscient, omnipresent and completely holy God knows far more about this spiritual realm than you do?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

I’ll take that as a “Yes.”

Having acknowledged that a spiritual realm exists which you know next to nothing about, can you further acknowledge that an omniscient, omnipresent and completely holy God knows far more about this spiritual realm than you do?
I’ll take your silence as a “Yes” again.

Having acknowledged that a spiritual realm exists that you know next to nothing about and also having acknowledged that an omniscient, omnipresent and completely holy God knows far more about this spiritual realm than you do, can you acknowledge that it is sinful and unbridled arrogance for you to pass judgment regarding a subject you know next to nothing about AND to claim you are morally superior to a completely holy God who knows everything about everything?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Mar 18

I don’t have a “bitch” with you Suzianne, I just point out your lack of principle in your posting and how your mindset is full of paranoia and a level of imaginings which would make Tolkien blush. The stuff you come out with in here is astonishingly unbelievable at times.

You attack me and others for no other reason than you don’t like us, nothing about debate or discussion, just a simple partisan playground ideology.
Again with the "lack of principle". More like FMF every day.

Make no mistake. If I "attack" you, it is for a reason. Usually, it's for being unreasonable. Something you don't seem to mind Rajk doing. Why? Because he seems to like you. That's all.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Mar 18
1 edit

Got a comment on the OP or are you just here to swing your fists and then duck out?
I've answered your self-serving, "check this box if you like me" nonsense on way more than one occasion.

Oh, sorry, is my "lack of principle" showing again?

Not agreeing with you is not the sign of lack of principle. Defending people because you need friends is.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
No, he doesn't. Supposedly, according to him, he only bases what he says on the Bible, but wait, no, that's not right either-- what he bases his posts on is his twisted interpretation of scripture, just like Eladar and RJH before him.

So, please, if you don't know what you're talking about, could you please butt out and STFU?
Another Christian full of the Holy Spirit.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Mar 18

Open a can of whoop arse on him! Smack down central!

Uh-huh!
A Christian with Gods Spirit.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 18

Make no mistake. If I "attack" you, it is for a reason. Usually, it's for being unreasonable. Something you don't seem to mind Rajk doing. Why? Because he seems to like you. That's all.
I’m sure it all makes sense in you coconut head suzianne.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Mar 18

I've answered your self-serving, "check this box if you like me" nonsense on way more than one occasion.

Oh, sorry, is my "lack of principle" showing again?

Not agreeing with you is not the sign of lack of principle. Defending people because you need friends is.
Way to go with the off topic ranting excuses.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Mar 18

I’m sure it all makes sense in you coconut head suzianne.
What an insult to coconuts.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Mar 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
A Christian with Gods Spirit.
What do you think, that a Christian has to be a humorless monk who hums Gregorian chants all day?

BTW, “Christian with God’s Spirit” is a redundancy - if one does not have God’s Holy Spirit, they’re not a Christian.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 Mar 18

Again with the "lack of principle". More like FMF every day.

Boy are you nuts. At least you can admit you attack people.

C'mon now, don't lose your water

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
31 Mar 18

What do you think, that a Christian has to be a humorless monk who hums Gregorian chants all day?

BTW, “Christian with God’s Spirit” is a redundancy - if one does not have God’s Holy Spirit, they’re not a Christian.
Dude, she's not single

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Apr 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Dude, she's not single
Who are you talking about?

Do you even know?