The best thing about being dead...

The best thing about being dead...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
26 Apr 23

...is that you don't know about it.

Or is there credible evidence that I am wrong?

Über-Nerd

Moves
26 Apr 23

@fmf said

I reckon you’ll find out. Sooner than you think.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Apr 23
1 edit

@fmf said

There are lots of stories [both now and in the bible] about people reincarnating, about ghosts, about dead ones contacting the living viceverse as well ... but for the believing Christian who lives a righteous life, death means you go to be with Christ, wherever that is, and stay there until judgment day. Not at all saying all these stories are credible.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Apr 23

@moonbus said
I reckon you’ll find out. Sooner than you think.
What! What!

Has Very Rusty got his passport, his jabs, a change of underwear and heading out to Indonesia to make FMF “c*** his pants”?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Apr 23

@divegeester said
What! What!

Has Very Rusty got his passport, his jabs, a change of underwear and heading out to Indonesia to make FMF “c*** his pants”?
What a child.

F

Moves
27 Apr 23

@suzianne said
What a child.
Do you have credible evidence that death is NOT the end?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Apr 23

@suzianne said
What a child.
According to the guy who rose from the dead as foretold, there is more to this life than living and dying. Those that want nothing to do with Him in this life will get their wish in the next one too.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
According to the guy who rose from the dead as foretold, there is more to this life than living and dying. Those that want nothing to do with Him in this life will get their wish in the next one too.
I’m a Christian and a believer in Jesus Christ.

Me having said that, do you still think that Jesus will want “nothing to do with me”?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
According to the guy who rose from the dead, there is no credit for those who proclaim with their mouth that they want to have something to do with Him. However helping others in need is like helping Him and He will reward those with eternal life.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 23

@rajk999 said
According to the guy who rose from the dead, there is no credit for those who proclaim with their mouth that they want to have something to do with Him. However helping others in need is like helping Him and He will reward those with eternal life.
Deceitful you talking about scripture as if it matters to you.

F

Moves
28 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
Do you have credible evidence that death is NOT the end?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
Why can’t people “talk about scriptures” unless it “matters to them”?

Why is it “deceitful” if they do?

What do you mean by “matters to them”? Surely scripture “matters to” an atheist historian?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Apr 23

@divegeester said
Why can’t people “talk about scriptures” unless it “matters to them”?

Why is it “deceitful” if they do?

What do you mean by “matters to them”? Surely scripture “matters to” an atheist historian?
Its the modus operandi of bible worshippers. They think the bible belong to them and nobody else can comment on it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Apr 23
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Its the modus operandi of bible worshippers. They think the bible belong to them and nobody else can comment on it.
You use scripture to justify your stances, you correct others on its meanings, and you condemn others who look at it as the written Word of God, you are a hypocrite, deceiver, and liar.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
You use scripture to justify your stances, you correct others on its meanings, and you condemn others who look at it as the written Word of God, you are a hypocrite, deceiver, and liar.
This could be your resume.

Or your epitaph maybe.