The best thing about being dead...

The best thing about being dead...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
02 May 23

@josephw said
You are merely driving a narrative that doesn't exist except in your mind.

The biblical narrative says the believer already has everlasting life.

The "thought exercise" is for you.

Continuing to project your unbelief by engaging a believer in your negative mindset is only an exercise in futility.
So you don't have any evidence that consciousness continues after death? You only have your faith? If that's the long and short of it, just say so.

F

Moves
02 May 23

@josephw said
It's not dodging when I strait forwardly tell you that your words are those of rhetorical sophistry.
It's apparent that you do not know what "rhetorical sophistry" means.

F

Moves
02 May 23

@josephw said
You continue to reject and dismiss all answers to you questions virtually out of hand no matter the topic, and perpetuate a never ending barrage of objections seemingly without a fragment of consideration for the honest replies given to you, which makes it appear that you're only interested in hearing yourself talk.
Don't run away.

F

Moves
02 May 23

@josephw said
It's not dodging when I strait forwardly tell you that your words are those of rhetorical sophistry.

You continue to reject and dismiss all answers to you questions virtually out of hand no matter the topic, and perpetuate a never ending barrage of objections seemingly without a fragment of consideration for the honest replies given to you, which makes it appear that you're only interested in hearing yourself talk.
You're only interested in hearing yourself talk.

Oh the irony.

F

Moves
02 May 23

@fmf said
As ever with @josephw, it has descended into his usual slightly-comical MO of bluster and dodging and seemingly no interest in having a conversation.