1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 15:30
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Sorry, robbie, you're not going to be saved now. So close, though. If it had not been for that moment of folly...
    help me Palynka, anyone that can beat the world champions 4:0 must be from a nation of gods!
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 15:331 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    help me Palynka, anyone that can beat the world champions 4:0 must be from a nation of gods!
    Alas, my good friend. I'm in exile in Britain, atoning for my past sins. My brothers' newly found mojo is far from my grasp.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 15:40
    i never stated that i belittled the experience, you did, i did not state that i was mocking God, you did, I never even mentioned Gods home? whatever you may construe that to be, you did, furthermore i did not state that you are in a position of salvation, you did, what is more i don't believe that you are and you cannot prove that you are for while h ...[text shortened]... the heretic at the stake! man you take yourself way to serious, but i suppose someone has to!
    You choose the Dove not I, you spoke about the Heaves opening. I am
    saying you were were belittling the experience and God. I'll not continue
    this conversation, it is plain where your heart is.
    Kelly
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 15:41
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Kelly
    Lol, where is my heart Kelly? are you a reader of hearts? tell me where it is?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 15:46
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Alas, my good friend. I'm in exile in Britain, atoning for my past sins. My brothers' newly found mojo is far from my grasp.
    its too much, your sins must have been great, strange accents, unpalatable foods, lack of community, aye whence you return to your valleys and farms your feet shall rejoice from the familiar feel of the soil, i pray your return may be hasty and your sentence here commuted for good behaviour 🙂
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 15:52
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Kelly
    I never understood why some theists sometimes view God in such a petty light.
  7. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 16:06
    scriptures, let me see, nope i cannot find any, were they at the beginning, middle or end of your correspondence? but what's the point was the point of my post, your right and that's all that matters!
    that is a lie and that makes you a liar
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 16:12
    Originally posted by duecer
    that is a lie and that makes you a liar
    i challenge you then to find one scripture that you addressed to me, otherwise, its you who are a telling lies and are a liar! Mr pants of fire!
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 21:42
    Originally posted by duecer
    [b]How Many Are Sealed?
    10 Jesus said to those in line for this sealing: “Have no fear, little flock, because your Father has approved of giving you the kingdom.” (Luke 12:32)

I find it quite ironic that you use this text (for several reasons). 1st: I used this same narrative to exemplify a point in a recent debate with you. 2nd: Once again you have ...[text shortened]... ve deliberately.

this scripture has nothing whatsoever to do with the usage that you implied.[/b]
    Of course it dosn't sound right to you. I expected nothing else unfortunently. And I would never miss quote a text on purpose. Be carful about accuzing anyone of something if you don't have proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 21:57
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Very interesting. I'm not one to knock what one see's or hears or experiances from a spiritual perspective at all.
    But Kelly hasn't answred yet and probably will but I'm still not sure if someone else like a priest is involved in this experiance. Let me know....Thanks.
    ======================================
    Very interesting. I'm not one to knock what one see's or hears or experiances from a spiritual perspective at all.
    But Kelly hasn't answred yet and probably will but I'm still not sure if someone else like a priest is involved in this experiance. Let me know....Thanks.
    ==========================================

I looked at your question but would like you to rephrase it more clearly. Maybe I can speak to it.

Exactly what were you asking Kelly ?
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 22:30
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]======================================
    ====================================== ...[text shortened]... rephrase it more clearly. Maybe I can speak to it.

Exactly what were you asking Kelly ?
    I was trying to see if somebody had to be there to interseed and help this process along. Just didn't know how this event happened.
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 22:36
    I was trying to see if somebody had to be there to interseed and help this process along. Just didn't know how this event happened.
    What process ? A specific event in the book of Acts or every instance of regeneration in Acts and elsewhere ?
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 22:51
    Originally posted by jaywill
    What process ? A specific event in the book of Acts or every instance of regeneration in Acts and elsewhere ?
    The process or act of salvation being bestowed on someone. Sorry but I don't know what they call it.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 23:35
    The process or act of salvation being bestowed on someone. Sorry but I don't know what they call it.
    In the Bible Jesus refers to it as being "born again" (spiritual re-birth or regeneration). Access to this is through faith expressing itself in identification with the "Author of [that] faith":

Romans 10

8 But what does it say? “The message is near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart.” This is the message about faith that we are proclaiming:
    9 If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
    10 For one believes with his heart and is justified, and declares with his mouth and is saved.
    11 The Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will never be ashamed.”
    12 There is no difference between Jew and Greek, because they all have the same Lord, who gives richly to all who call on him.
    13“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord [Jesus] will be saved.”
  15. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Nov '10 23:42
    =====================================
    ====================================

What divegeester wrote is very good. Read it aloud and pray over it.

When I called on the name of Jesus with the intent to get help from Jesus, I found to my amazement that something wonderful began to happen in my being.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree