Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    14 Mar '18 12:36
    The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the teachings pertaining to the Kingdom of God. The central tenet of this Gospel preach by Christ is what one needs to do to enter the Kingdom of God.

    Christians now have another gospel. This is half of the gospel of Paul and they call it the gospel concerning the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ?

    Two gospels? Which is correct?
  2. Standard member dj2becker
    rentrer à la maison
    14 Mar '18 12:49
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the teachings pertaining to the Kingdom of God. The central tenet of this Gospel preach by Christ is what one needs to do to enter the Kingdom of God.

    Christians now have another gospel. This is half of the gospel of Paul and they call it the gospel concerning the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ?

    Two gospels? Which is correct?
    There is one true gospel where God saves us by faith and where He does His works of righteousness through us. The humanistic perversion of it is that we don't have to believe in His atoning sacrifice and that we can lift ourselves up by our own shoelaces and save ourselves through our own works.
  3. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    14 Mar '18 13:18
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    There is one true gospel where God saves us by faith and where He does His works of righteousness through us. The humanistic perversion of it is that we don't have to believe in His atoning sacrifice and that we can lift ourselves up by our own shoelaces and save ourselves through our own works.
    A couple references ?
  4. Standard member dj2becker
    rentrer à la maison
    14 Mar '18 13:26
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    A couple references ?
    Since you don't believe the entire Bible is divinely inspired, what's the point?
  5. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    14 Mar '18 13:28
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the teachings pertaining to the Kingdom of God. The central tenet of this Gospel preach by Christ is what one needs to do to enter the Kingdom of God.

    Christians now have another gospel. This is half of the gospel of Paul and they call it the gospel concerning the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ?

    Two gospels? Which is correct?
    "Gospel" literally means "good news".

    Tell us, what exactly is the "good news" of your "gospel"?

    I'm only asking because you seem to think that you have your own gospel.

    Well, then, let's have it. What is your "good news"?
  6. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    14 Mar '18 13:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    "Gospel" literally means "good news".

    Tell us, what exactly is the "good news" of your "gospel"?

    I'm only asking because you seem to think that you have your own gospel.

    Well, then, let's have it. What is your "good news"?
    If you cannot stick to the topic of this thread then please do not contribute. Thank you.

    This thread has two sub-topics.
    1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ
    2. The Gospel of the Apostles

    Say something relevant to these and I will respond properly otherwise please leave.
  7. Standard member karoly aczel
    Clear and watery
    14 Mar '18 14:14
    Everything around here comes back to either personal attacks or genuine testament

    Same everywhere
  8. Standard member dj2becker
    rentrer à la maison
    14 Mar '18 14:27
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    A couple references ?
    Am I allowed to quote any part of the Bible or only from the parts that you like?
  9. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    14 Mar '18 14:27 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Everything around here comes back to either personal attacks or genuine testament

    Same everywhere
    Once you can ignore personal attacks and continue to live righteously and preach the following doctrine :

    Good works and righteousness is the key to the Kingdom of God.
    Mouth worshipers will be destroyed


    All will be well.
  10. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    14 Mar '18 14:29
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Am I allowed to quote any part of the Bible or only from the parts that you like?
    It should be obvious that if you are quoting to support the Gospel of Christ, you would quote Christ. If you are quoting to support the Gospel of Paul then quote Paul.

    Whatever it is you quote please be brief, resist the temptation to input your own opinion.
  11. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    14 Mar '18 14:29
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    If you cannot stick to the topic of this thread then please do not contribute. Thank you.

    This thread has two sub-topics.
    1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ
    2. The Gospel of the Apostles

    Say something relevant to these and I will respond properly otherwise please leave.
    The topic is GOSPEL. Do you even know what that means?

    I'll try again. You can dodge it, but we all know what that means.

    "Gospel" literally means "good news".

    Tell us, what exactly is the "good news" of your "gospel"?

    I'm only asking because you seem to think that you have your own gospel.

    Well, then, let's have it. What is your "good news"?
  12. Standard member dj2becker
    rentrer à la maison
    14 Mar '18 14:29
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    If you cannot stick to the topic of this thread then please do not contribute. Thank you.

    This thread has two sub-topics.
    1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ
    2. The Gospel of the Apostles

    Say something relevant to these and I will respond properly otherwise please leave.
    Are you saying saying only certain parts of the Bible contain "The Gospel of Jesus Christ" and not all of it?
  13. Standard member dj2becker
    rentrer à la maison
    14 Mar '18 14:30
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    The topic is GOSPEL. Do you [b]even know what that means?

    I'll try again. You can dodge it, but we all know what that means.

    "Gospel" literally means "good news".

    Tell us, what exactly is the "good news" of your "gospel"?

    I'm only asking because you seem to think that you have your own gospel.

    Well, then, let's have it. What is your "good news"?
    [/b]
    From what I'm seeing his good news seems to be that we're all doomed.
  14. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    14 Mar '18 14:31 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    The topic is GOSPEL. Do you [b]even know what that means?

    I'll try again. You can dodge it, but we all know what that means.

    "Gospel" literally means "good news".

    Tell us, what exactly is the "good news" of your "gospel"?

    I'm only asking because you seem to think that you have your own gospel.

    Well, then, let's have it. What is your "good news"?
    [/b]
    State your case in simple clear language and provide references if you are interested in discussing anything.
    Im not here to answer your questions.
    Good discussion will flow from clearly stated scripture.
    We dont need your opinions neither your insults. Thanks
  15. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    14 Mar '18 14:32
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Once you can ignore personal attacks and continue to live righteously and preach the following doctrine :

    Good works and righteousness is the key to the Kingdom of God.
    Mouth worshipers will be destroyed


    All will be well.
    "And oh, yeah, nevermind about Jesus the Christ. He's just an afterthought and not really central to my own warped theology."

    Any room in your "doctrine" for Jesus?