1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 11:492 edits
    Sonship also doesn't believe that there could be nothing in the Word of God which might trouble me. I love God. I love Christ. I do not expect that I would never read anything in God's communication to the world which I might not like.

I can believe something even though I do not LIKE it.

Sonship doesn't consider it honest to reject as not God's oracles all that Sonship might find distasteful. Sonship leaves room for the possibility that he is still in the process of being conformed to the image of Christ - therefore to eventually see all things through the eyes of the Son of God.

These are a few things I believe.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 11:55
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Sonship also doesn't believe that there could be nothing in the Word of God which might trouble me. I love God. I love Christ. I do not expect that I would never read anything in God's communication to the world which I might not like.

I can [b] believe
    something even though I do not LIKE it.

Sonship doesn't consider it honest to reject as no ...[text shortened]... ntually see all things through the eyes of the Son of God.

These are a few things I believe.[/b]
    Sonship is in love with himself, because he preaches that the commandments of Christ are not to be followed

If ye love me, keep my commandments. (John 14:15 KJV)

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. (1 John 5:2-3 KJV)
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:001 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    What is "Divegeester's Annilationism"?
    DIvegeester's Annhilationism is that philosophy which insists that though the Bible speaks of people as being DEAD they are really being KEPT ALIVE.

IE. There is physical living and non-existence.

And any thought of God punishing the dead unforgiven is a matter of God "keeping them alive" so as to torture them.

Divegeester's Annihilationism sees man as being either KEPT ALIVE or NOT ALIVE and therefore NOT EXISTING.

Before I met DIvegeester I came across this kind of teaching from

Christian Science
    Jehovah's Witnesses
    Some Unitarians

It use to be, to my sense, the strongest arguers for this view on the Internet were "Tentmaker" Gary Amirault (aka NOHELLER) and Lard Swanson.

I also enountered some of the most vicious people I have ever met who argued this philosophy over on CARM (CHristian Apologetics and Research Ministry)

Annhilationists and Universal / Unitarians can be really VICIOUS!
    Some of you may have seen this with poster DIvegeester.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:121 edit
    Divegeester's Annihilationism sees al / Unitarians can be really VICIOUS!
    Some of you may have seen this with poster DIvegeester.
    The most vicious doctrine is the one that teaches that God will torment innocent people for eternity.

The most crooked doctrine is that one can continue to sin and God will welcome them into the Kingdom of God

The most evil doctrine is the one that tells people there there is no need to follow the commandments of Christ.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:12
    Annhilationists and Universal / Unitarians can be really VICIOUS!
    Do they have "unclean dog natures" and spread "germs" when they talk about their beliefs?
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:22
    And I always balance my contemplations of everlasting punishment with the awesome realization that God Himself in Christ went as far as He could that we be reconciled to the eternal Perfect.

Whenever I think of the horrors of eternal separation from God I contemplate the horrors of what the God-man Jesus passed through in His uttermost love to save us.
    ...[text shortened]... meditate on WHO it was that hung on that cross for you under the wrath of God - ON YOUR BEHALF.[/b]
    You are mentally ill. Whacko, with no sense of reality. Pre-internet you are the nut on a soapbox harassing people just going to the store.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:26
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Do they have "unclean dog natures" and spread "germs" when they talk about their beliefs?
    Some do.

Some think that they have some kind of point when they try to keep others explaining things for the "approval" of themselves.

Ie. "Answer question after question so as to justify yourself to ME!"

Which is an impossible task to the chronic covert Narcissist.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:31
    Hey wick, john, would you rub her out please?

And then he got mad at me.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:32
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    The most vicious doctrine is the one that teaches that God will torment innocent people for eternity.

The most crooked doctrine is that one can continue to sin and God will welcome them into the Kingdom of God

The most evil doctrine is the one that tells people there there is no need to follow the commandments of Christ.

I don't believe this about "innocent people".

I have read some old gospel tracks which I thought were terribly written and counter-productive.

I think a more "crooked" doctrine is one that denies Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh. The more "crooked" doctrine is the one by a so-called New Testament teacher which denies the incarnation of God in the man Jesus Christ.

The more evil doctrine is the one which purports to be about Christ Who is God incarnate which changes this to make Christ "a god" like the arch-angel Michael.

That is like the doctrine of an X Jehovah's Witness who couldn't cut it to remain with the cult but hijacked most of their teaching to start his own private cult.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:46
    So I don't believe that the created Divegeester must turn around to his Creator and and IMPROVE his Creator with what he, Divegeester, has, Namely, a higher sense of Rightness and Justice.
    I'm simply quoting you sonship; you once said that the burning of non-Christians for eternity was God's perfect justice.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:461 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Sonship is in love with himself, because he preaches that the commandments of Christ are not to be followed

No, I believe that a Christian should definitely follow the Lord Jesus and His commands which are more than can be written down. That is the commands of moment by moment walking by the Spirit AS the New Testament teaches.

Rajk999 on the other hand has so many false slanderous accusations out there UNPROVEN that one loses count.

The last that I can recall is his slander that I taught that Judas Iscariot would participate in the kingdom of God.

That is a charge of course that the coward refuses to validate. His cowardly excuse that it would involve him in too much searching pages and pages.

Of course breaking the commandment of bearing false witness means nothing to him apparently.

I believe that without the empowering grace of Christ moving within, I have NO HOPE. Maybe YOU do. I DON'T.

If Christ is not allowed to abide in me as I abide in Him there will only be breaking of His commands - one after the other throughout my whole life.

I have NO CONFIDENCE is myself. My only hope in the Spirit of Jesus Christ who has become "one spirit" with my innermost spirit.

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17)

I have never read two consecutive sentences by Rajk999 about receiving the Spirit of Christ and walking by that Person.

I think he has ZERO experience and ZERO insight into the matter from his "Bible reading".
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:46
    Sonship also believes that it is God's responsibility to communicate to us in terms we can understand ABOUT realms which we cannot know now the nature and details of . Namely what would eternal separation from God would mean.

Sonship believes one should spend at least an equal amount of time contemplating all that Christ did that we might be saved as on ...[text shortened]... ntemplates the serious warnings about what it would mean to reject salvation once it is offered.
    Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:48
    I do not expect that I would never read anything in God's communication to the world which I might not like.
    Including the burning alive of billions of people...for eternity.

Is that something you have read and found that you disliked? If so why?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:49
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?
    Isn't it obvious that that is what I was doing.

Tell me now - THAT IS SOME REAL SIGNIGICANT POINT. Right?

Don't keep us in suspense. Break it down for us HOW tremendously significant that is !!

It proves ________________ ?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 12:52
    Isn't it obvious that that is what I was doing.

I know it was obvious it was what you were doing, I'm asking you why you were doing it as it's a little odd.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree