The Effect on You of Annihilation?

The Effect on You of Annihilation?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @divegeester
Including the burning alive of billions of people...for eternity.

Is that something you have read and found that you disliked? If so why?
Get you eraser out, or your white out and get to work removing from YOUR Bible -

"And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire." (Rev. 20:15)

You have TRIED jeering at me for believing the Scripture.
That hasn't worked.

I think you need to erase it or change the verse to SAY whatever it is you WISH it to say.

Change the verse to say whatever it is that you WISH it would say.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Get you eraser out, or your white out and get to work removing from YOUR Bible -

[b] "And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire." (Rev. 20:15)

You have TRIED jeering at me for believing the Scripture.
That hasn't worked.

I think you need to erase it or change the ver ...[text shortened]... it is you WISH it to say.

Change the verse to say whatever it is that you WISH it would say.
All these people according to you are guilty of something.
None of them are innocent.
They will all be tormented for eternity?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 18

Sonship is in love with himself, because he preaches that the commandments of Christ are not to be followed

No, I believe that a Christian should definitely follow the Lord Jesus and His commands which are more than can be written down. That is the commands of moment by moment walking by the Spirit AS the New Testament teaches.

Rajk ...[text shortened]... n.

I think he has ZERO experience and ZERO insight into the matter from his "Bible reading".
You WISH that you were joined with Christ and WISH that you are one spirit with Christ but your words DENY Christ. You preach the doctrine of Satan.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 18
1 edit

The most vicious doctrine is the one that teaches that God will torment innocent people for eternity.

I don't believe this about "innocent people".

I have read some old gospel tracks which I thought were terribly written and counter-productive.

[quote]
The most crooked doctrine is that one can continue to sin and God will we ...[text shortened]... ut it to remain with the cult but hijacked most of their teaching to start his own private cult.
Jesus never said he was God.
Jesus never said he was equal to God.

The disciples said that Jesus is the Son of God
The disciples believed in the teachings of Christ.

Your focus is way off the mark.
Your focus on the trivialities which Jesus did not preach
You sideline the critical matters which Jesus did preach.
Did Jesus preach anything about eternal torment for innocent people?

You have no such thing as the Spirit of Christ in you.
From your mouth only proceeds false teachings

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18
3 edits

Originally posted by @divegeester

The verse doesn't speak of numbers.
The verse doesn't speak of anyone there remaining "alive".

So don't ask me about my belief in what it does not tell me.

Can you think of anything worse ?

Judging from the few things we are told elsewhere about this lake of fire there is nothing presented to me that it is anything a person should want to take part in.

And if it DOES NOT bother you too, why have you started so many threads over the years to DENY the obvious implications of the passage?

And if it DOES NOT bother you too, why have you labored so hard to try to heap GUILT on those who take it at face value ?

Hasn't your repeated tenor about this been - "You should be ASHAMED, for believing this passage and a few others like it. SHAME on you! Shame, shame, on you. Here, let me help you to feel ashamed by graphic descriptions of the horrible shrieks of agony from people tortured alive."

This hasn't worked on me so as to say "Okay, Okay I don't believe Revelation 20:15 anymore."

Then you go on - "Let me help you by telling you about billions. Let me help you to picture the burning of flesh."

Your "help" hasn't helped me to decide - "That's it! I no longer believe Revelation 20:15. "

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18
4 edits

Now I notice that in the story of Luke 16:19-31 the rich man who went to a place of torment had wits enough about him to carry on his complaint in a conversational tone. I didn't read that he was so busy hollering and shrieking that he could not put an intelligible sentence together.

How then do I know what God will prescribe for each rebel as He sees the need?

Interestingly, the rich man in the tormenting place NEVER expresses any sorriness about his decision to end up there.
Amidst his complaint to father Abraham, he STILL gives no indication that had he another chance at life he would not have decided to end up there again.

Apparently there are just irreconcilable differences between him and God - forever.

His sole concern is that his loved ones still alive would not end up in the same fate.

And if the story is IMPOSSIBLE to happen, I think Christ would have been not righteous to give us the impression that such a destiny is possible.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18
5 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999

Jesus taught that He was God, the "I AM" God of Exodus's encounter between Moses and Jehovah in the burning bush.

But in teaching that He was God come to earth as the Son of God He did not teach that He was NOT, therefore, a man.

Jesus Christ did not teach - "Because I am God therefore I am not a man."

So Jesus Christ is the mingling and union of God the Almighty and Man. This is what incarnation means. And this is what it means that the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us. (John 1:14) .

It appears to me to be related in some way -

That is the failure to recognize Who was on that cross and the belief in eternal damnation for rejecting Him.

Somehow I more and more suspect that the two rejections are closely related.

F

Moves
08 Jul 18

The verse doesn't speak of numbers.
How many non-Christians do you think there are in the world? How many have there ever been? How many will there be in the centuries ahead? Do you not think it's "billions", literally?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
How many non-Christians do you think there are in the world? How many have there ever been? How many will there be in the centuries ahead? Do you not think it's "billions", literally?
Revelation 20:15 speaks of those whose name were not found written in the book of life.

Strictly speaking it did not say "Non-Christians".
Neither does it say "all those who disagreed with sonship."

Perhaps those whose names are not found written in the book life will be in the billions.

If everybody went there I believe that God the Judge of all the earth cannot do unjustly.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 18

Jesus taught that He was God, the [b]"I AM"
God of Exodus's encounter between Moses and Jehovah in the burning bush.

But in teaching that He was God come to earth as the Son of God He did not teach that He was NOT, therefore, a man.

Jesus Christ did not teach - "Because I am God therefore I am n ...[text shortened]... r rejecting Him.

Somehow I more and more suspect that the two rejections are closely related.
When Jesus wants to teach something, here is how He does it -

And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
{Matthew 5:2-9 KJV)

Only a follower of Satan cannot see those clear teachings, and there are people [some Christians] who do not see the meaning of those words, despite their clarity.

The disciples of Christ knew who he was. He was the Christ, the Son of God

He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
And Simon Peter answered and said,
Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
And Jesus answered and said unto him,
Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:
for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee,
but my Father which is in heaven.
(Matthew 16:15-17 KJV)

God told Peter that Jesus was His Son.

If you have any other doctrine then it is Satan that as revealed it to you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18

When Jesus wants to teach something, here is how He does it -

[i]And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after ...[text shortened]... esus was His Son.

If you have any other doctrine then it is Satan that as revealed it to you.
Prove that I taught that Judas Iscariot inherits the kingdom of God.

There is nothing else I need to read from you beside this now.

I don't need to be taught from the New Testament by pathological liars.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 18

Prove that I taught that Judas Iscariot inherits the kingdom of God.

There is nothing else I need to read from you beside this now.

I don't need to be taught from the New Testament by pathological liars.
There is no way to pull up the history of your postings. Even if I could do it I would not bother. It was in the time when Pudgenik posts. I remember that it was only Pudgenik and myself who said that Judas Iscariot was lost and he will not be in the kingdom of God.

There was no other Christian who supported this idea. All claimed that Judas will be in the Kingdom of God. For sure the following Christians hold this view.

RB Hill
Checkbaiter [now no longer a believer in OSAS]
Suxainne
and YOU

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 18

There is no way to pull up the history of your postings.

Flimsy EXCUSE.

Even if I could do it I would not bother.

Even though you COULDN'T you pretend that you're telling the truth anyway.

It was in the time when Pudgenik posts. I remember that it was only Pudgenik and myself who said that Judas Iscariot was lost and he will not be in the kingdom of God.

Sounds good.
Too bad you're lying.

I would give you a benefit of a doubt that you were MISTAKEN.
But I think it is more likely that you're lying.
You've been caught lying about other things.

There was no other Christian who supported this idea. All claimed that Judas will be in the Kingdom of God. For sure the following Christians hold this view.

I never taught it.
I never believed it.
Going by the statements of the New Testament it seems clear that Judas was that particular son of perdition.

I never said or believed that Judas would inherit the kingdom of God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jul 18

There is no way to pull up the history of your postings.

Flimsy EXCUSE.

Even if I could do it I would not bother.

Even though you COULDN'T you pretend that you're telling the truth anyway.

[quote]
It was in the time when Pudgenik posts. I remember that it was only Pudgenik and myself who said that Judas ...[text shortened]... ular son of perdition.

I never said or believed that Judas would inherit the kingdom of God.
Support in doctrine from the Christian community, is so far and few between that I remember each and every one. Pudgenik is one such person, who has the focus of Christ and that is love as the key requirement for entry into the Kingdom of God. Checkbaiter who has argued with me for years has changed and now is against the OSAS doctrine. Kelly jay is one the few that does not support it either but he is not very vocal about it.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
08 Jul 18

Isn't it obvious that that is what I was doing.

Tell me now - THAT IS SOME REAL SIGNIGICANT POINT. Right?

Don't keep us in suspense. Break it down for us HOW tremendously significant that is !!

It proves ________________ ?
Your kids don't like you. That does not make you wrong. What makes you wrong is when you lack charity. You have elevated that lack to world class. kudos buddy