The Garden of Eden

The Garden of Eden

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
"Do as I say, not as I do", eh?
Do you agree that lemon lime should have been posing his question about the word "sensible" to wolfgang59 himself rather than divegeester?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
Do you agree that lemon lime should have been posing his question about the word "sensible" to wolfgang59 himself rather than divegeester?
Wow, I've never seen you so desperate to find something to complain about.
But now that I think about it, I haven't really known you for very long...

F

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by lemon lime
Wow, I've never seen you so desperate to find something to complain about.
But now that I think about it, I haven't really known you for very long...
It's merely a comment on your odd way of going about trying to make your case that divegeester is somehow not a "real Christian".

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
Yeah Suzi, do you agree or disagree with FMF that I should have been posing my sensible question about wolfgang59 to him rather than to divegeester?

F

Moves
16 Oct 14

Yeah Suzi, do you agree or disagree with FMF that I should have been posing my sensible question about wolfgang59 to him rather than to divegeester?
What is the actual substance of your suggestion that divegeester is not a "real Christian"? There must be more to it than you and he not agreeing on all doctrine and an atheist once calling him "sensible", surely?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
It's merely a comment on your odd way of going about trying to make your case that divegeester is somehow not a "real Christian".
Why do you say "not a real Christian"? I don't know if he thinks he's a real Christian or not, I was simply relating what I do know about him. You're the one interpreting that to mean he is not a real Christian, not me... so why do you think he may not be a real Charlatan? Do you know something the rest of us do not know?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
16 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
What is the actual substance of your suggestion that divegeester is not a "real Christian"? There must be more to it than you and he not agreeing on all doctrine and an atheist once calling him "sensible", surely?
My name is not Shirley, my name is Mr Magoo. But you can call me Old School... that's what the kids here call me.

F

Moves
16 Oct 14

Why do you say "not a real Christian"? I don't know if he thinks he's a real Christian or not, I was simply relating what I do know about him. You're the one interpreting that to mean he is not a real Christian, not me... so why do you think he may not be a real Charlatan? Do you know something the rest of us do not know?
Of course he's a Christian. Have you not read his posts here over the last how ever long it's been?

F

Moves
16 Oct 14

Do you know something the rest of us do not know?
I do know you said this a while ago: "And as for Dive being a Christian, how do you know this? I have yet to see any evidence. I've seen him join in with atheists who mock Christians, and I've seen him join you in ganging up on a few particular Christians, but this doesn't constitute evidence of him being a Christian."

F

Moves
16 Oct 14

Why do you say "not a real Christian"?
Isn't that your estimation of divegeester? I notice, when he asked you "You have been asked repeatedly on what basis you claim your faith?" you said this:

This is a question I wouldn't hesitate answering a fellow Christian... but how do you figure it's any of your business?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Oct 14

What you and FMF appear to have in common is the same spirit of self deception. You two seem to consistently be on the same side in opposition to Christians and Christianity in general, but then expect any real Christian to be fooled into thinking otherwise. [/i]
This post of yours is explicitly addressed to divegeester.

You say "you two" referring to him and FMF.

then say you would not expect any real Christian to be
thinking otherwise, (ie contrary to divegeester), thereby
implicitly citing divegeester as not a real Christian)

Wriggling and squirming and lying merely show you to
be a low-life and non-Christian. You are pathetic.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 14

My name is not Shirley, my name is Mr Magoo. But you can call me Old School... that's what the kids here call me.
Are you going to answer my questions about your claims about me - or do you intend to merely flap about in the forum wind like noisy barn door, getting everyone's attention but in fact saying absolutely nothing?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 14

No he isn't. He never has.

Are you now being dishonest as well as judgmental, or are you just a little intellectually challenged?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Oct 14
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Isn't that your estimation of divegeester? I notice, when he asked you "You have been asked repeatedly on what basis you claim your faith?" you said this:

[b]This is a question I wouldn't hesitate answering a fellow Christian... but how do you figure it's any of your business?
[/b]
He's also claiming that I "undermine the faith of other Christians" but is reluctant to back it up with any substance. I am rapidly coming to think that LemonLime's contribution to this forum is not even a barn door banging in the wind - perhaps nothing more than a fart in the breeze...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Oct 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Do you agree that you should have been posing your question about Grampy Bobby's position on "a believer losing their salvation by rejecting Christ" to Grampy Bobby himself rather than to me?