1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:05
    Originally posted by chaney3
    In my OP, I admitted to drinking while posting......lol, lol.....I don't think that's a crime?
    So what parts of your behaviour and statements here are affected by your alcoholism and which are not? You have claimed that the Bible is "BS" and "man made". Is this what you actually believe or not? As for your specific claim about Jesus, is it what you actually believe or not? If it is what you believe, then what do base that belief on?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    So what parts of your behaviour and statements here are affected by your alcoholism and which are not? You have claimed that the Bible is "BS" and "man made". Is this what you actually believe or not? As for your specific claim about Jesus, is it what you actually believe or not? If it is what you believe, then what do base that belief on?
    I have asked you what your beliefs are.

I will not ask again.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:09
    We are all guessing from a book that was written thousands of years ago. I have a problem with this Dive.
    Yes, you seem to.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:10
    In my OP, I admitted to drinking while posting......lol, lol.....I don't think that's a crime?

The Bible has many flaws......and most Christians turn a blind eye to them. Most Christians will not confront the many, many flaws to the Bible.

Without guessing FMF. What is your belief? I am not interested in a link......I want an answer. Now.
    "If, as you claim, the Bible is "BS" and "man made", how do you justify this specific claim you are making about Jesus?"

FMF
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:10

I will not ask again.
    Fine by me.

But if you should suddenly find yourself suffering an attack of sincerity, here is the answer to your question in a post addressed to you: Thread 164662.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:11
    Do you realize that the entirety of Religion is based on a book?

In a different realm......we would be laughed at for basing an entire religion on 1 book.

How do we know what happened 2,000 years ago? WE DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why do you believe that Jesus is the son of God?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:12
    ... it is impossible for humans to know these things.
    How do is it you have come to believe that Jesus is the Son of god?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:13
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Yes, you seem to.
    Dive.....you don't have any answers, Play macho if you want......but, you don't have a clue what God is.......or what He wants.

Neither does your boyfriend FMF........who is attacking me at the same time.

Both of you have NO idea what God's will is. Nobody does.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:14

I will not ask again.
    And you have been asked repeatedly by several members of this forum how it is you have come to believe that Jesus is the son of God.

And I assure you they will ask again.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:19
    And you have been asked repeatedly by several members of this forum how it is you have come to believe that Jesus is the son of God.

And I assure you they will ask again.
    Ok. I am to believe something that happened about 2,000 years ago. It seems a bit absurd doesn't it?

The theory of Jesus is not my concern. But.......when will mankind realize that this is a possible story? You Dive....do you know the truth??????????

Tell us Dive. What is the truth????
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:22
    Neither does your boyfriend FMF........who is attacking me at the same time.
    I have been asking you questions related to your thread OP and offering you information about my beliefs. I don't see how this can be portrayed as "attacking" you.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:23
    Ok. I am to believe something that happened about 2,000 years ago. It seems a bit absurd doesn't it?

The theory of Jesus is not my concern. But.......when will mankind realize that this is a possible story? You Dive....do you know the truth??????????

Tell us Dive. What is the truth????
    I would like to know how you have come to believe that Jesus is the son of God?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:28
    I would like to know how you have come to believe that Jesus is the son of God?
    I believe that Jesus is the Son of God.

I do NOT believe that Jesus is God......in any way!!!!

Your belief in the Godhead.......is ridiculous to me Dive. None of it makes any sense at all.

Back to my OP. Since when is it a crime to believe in one's own opinion of the afterlife?

Who are you Dive??? Who are you FMF?????
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:31
    I believe that Jesus is the Son of God.
    On what do you base this belief?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '15 08:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    On what do you base this belief?
    Tell me your beliefs right now FMF, and I will answer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree