1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 03:53
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Whatever God would call it. If you want to know more about God's standard of righteousness, read the bible. The joke was against God and Christ. SwissGambit is, at least, declaring unbelief, and maybe mocking God if front of others too.
    Telling me to "read the bible" is not an answer to my question.

SwissGambit does not believe in God. The target of his April Fool's joke was not God.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 03:57
    .... I am another human being who will be under God's control.
    This is interesting.
    It implies;
    1. You are not under god's control now.
    2. You will be in the afterlife. Is that because you are going to hell?
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 03:572 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Telling me to "read the bible" is not an answer to my question.

SwissGambit does not believe in God. The target of his April Fool's joke was not God.
    FMF,
    If you read the bible, then you are looking for answers from God. Asking me what ways SwissGambit has sinned against God is not within my ability to know. So, why ask me? However, unbelief in Christ for salvation according to the bible is judged.

Seek God for your answers. Don't seek things from me that are not in my ability.

Why do you think that God will not judge SwissGambit for his possible open mockery and for his unbelief if SwissGambit is unsaved? And if SwissGambit truly put faith in Christ as a child, SwissGambit will not reap blessing for his action.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 04:06
    Why do you think that God will not judge SwissGambit for his possible open mockery and for his unbelief if SwissGambit is unsaved? And if SwissGambit truly put faith in Christ as a child, SwissGambit will not reap blessing for his action.
    You claimed SwissGambit "mocked God" and I have shown this not to be true. So cross that one off. As for him being an "unbeliever", this is not disputed. Asking me if I "think that God will not judge SwissGambit" or not is a non starter because you and I do not share the same perception of God and I certainly do not subscribe to ancient Hebrew mythology. What I am interested in is how you claim to justify the idea that SwissGambit's April Fool's joke is going to contribute to him burning in Hell for all eternity.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 04:09
    FMF,
    You Typed
    --------------
    Do you believe SwissGambit's April Fool's joke was a "sin"?
    --------------

I guess that it was, because it certainly wasn't righteousness.
    Here you are saying that SG "sinned" because what he did was not "righteous"

Then later you say:
    Asking me what ways SwissGambit has sinned against God is not within my ability to know. So, why ask me?

Alzheimer's or just a change of mind?
  6. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 04:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    You claimed SwissGambit "mocked God" and I have shown this not to be true. So cross that one off. As for him being an "unbeliever", this is not disputed. Asking me if I "think that God will not judge SwissGambit" or not is a non starter because you and I do not share the same perception of God and I certainly do not subscribe to ancient Hebrew mythology. What I ...[text shortened]... SwissGambit's April Fool's joke is going to contribute to him burning in Hell for all eternity.
    FMF,

King James Version
    ===============

The Revelation 21: 8
    But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The Revelation 20: 12, 13
    And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 04:15
    If you read the bible, then you are looking for answers from God. Asking me what ways SwissGambit has sinned against God is not within my ability to know. So, why ask me?
    Because you, of your own volition, stated that SwissGambit's April Fool's joke was a "sin". Are you now claiming you did not state it?
  8. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 04:17
    Wolfgang,
    FMF wanted an answer and tried to hold me to giving him an answer. Also, there is this. . .

King James Version
    ==============

I Peter 3: 15
    . . .and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 04:18
    The Revelation 21: 8
    But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
    "God's justice", according to your theology, is the same for an "unbeliever" as it is for a murderer? While a murderer can possibly escape "eternal torment" as long as he is a "believer"?
  10. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 04:18
    FMF,
    I stated whatever I stated.
  11. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 04:20
    FMF,
    If your disagreement is with God, then why do you ask me to judge for God. Please don't do that even once.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 04:20
    FMF,
    I stated whatever I stated.
    And you retracted whatever you retracted?

Is that how it works?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 04:22
    FMF,
    If your disagreement is with God, then why do you ask me to judge for God. Please don't do that even once.
    It was you who judged SwissGambit on "God's" behalf not me. But you retracted it now, or something, right?
  14. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 04:221 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    And you retracted whatever you retracted?

Is that how it works?
    I don't know of anything that I have retracted.
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 05:51
    SwissGambit,
    You Typed
    --------------
    And once you do, you'll be dismayed that it took you so long. Real life is amazingly refreshing, should you care to experience it.
    --------------

What is so great about this human experience? Gaining the "whole world" is not enough when compared to losing my own soul. This human experience is a humanly hurtf ...[text shortened]... gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
    You will never know what, if anything, about your human experience can be great until you try.

Life is not all hurtful.

Whether I want to settle for this life, or strive for more, is irrelevant to the reality that I get a few decades of life on this earth, and then -poof- - nothing. I can sit looking out my window, pining for what I cannot have, or I can embrace what I can have, and enjoy it for what it is. I choose the latter.

I know my life will end. That's OK. All life ends. It is the nature of things. I accept it. You should too, if you are really convinced that this earthly life is so miserable.

It's sad that you tell me my life has nothing great, because it makes me think that really it is your life that has nothing great. After all, you have no basis at all for claiming that I don't have anything great.

What will you do, at the end, when you realize that there are no souls? When you realize that you pissed away all your precious time here looking wistfully out the window for an imaginary heaven instead of actually living.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree